Pages:
Author

Topic: [I paid for my avalon months late, now surprised that it hasn't arrived] - page 4. (Read 6761 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Payment evidence have you of wire sent?
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
I see here many people express.
And the subject was to see reaction of Avalon only.

Still there are no answers about the matter:
That to me to wait on Order #200000846.
from the first party
Activity: 532
Merit: 500

Complicated this thread it has become. Much enjoyment to be gained there is, in the confusing of all who view it....Huh
Activity: 672
i loled really hard  Grin Grin

where is OP Huh
Activity: 294
Please tell me most of the posts here are by "English as a second language" folks. Which is fine. But if not, dudes...no more Bitcoin until some schooling is completed!

fun making grammar not, it is not pleasant.
Activity: 322
Merit: 102
Please tell me most of the posts here are by "English as a second language" folks. Which is fine. But if not, dudes...no more Bitcoin until some schooling is completed!
Activity: 560
And Avalon burns like BFL its going to be great to see these companies wiped from their miserable existence.
lied avalon us to. module 3 avalon 100 Gh/s reaches. max not 66 Gh/s.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
making sure just.

Am surprised I google the translate knows word "fraudsters".
Activity: 672
anti76 using translate google are you not?
BitSyncom so any answer not?
treatment of the question - when will delivery on site support.avalon-asic.com
once a week. All unanswered.
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
So do I, it doesn't make sense...

The story is Anti76 payed  via wire...after the batch #1, 10 day window.  Anti76's payment was late.  However, he still should have received his units by now.   Anti76 should put in support tickets for Batch #1 issues on the support.avalon-asic.com website.

All in all Bitsyncom should address this issue immediately if he took Anti76's payment, which was confirmed on this forum previously.
So do I, it doesn't make sense...
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Making Sense of Things
I have a feeling there is more to this story.
I do not believe avalon will deliver to anti76 when all batches are finsihed. It would be absurd as he did paid before batches 2 and 3. But he will get it as last person on batch #1 and there is still some undelivered orders from batch 1#.
Another matter is that anti ordered 6 units, he could get at least one unit so far.
I agree on other advice not to insult and bad mouth avalon. It wont make you any good, only can make things worst.

Even so I cannot comprehend why he is being punished for what appears to be their mistake in closing the payment window. That's appalling.
Activity: 476
I do not believe avalon will deliver to anti76 when all batches are finsihed. It would be absurd as he did paid before batches 2 and 3. But he will get it as last person on batch #1 and there is still some undelivered orders from batch 1#.
Another matter is that anti ordered 6 units, he could get at least one unit so far.
I agree on other advice not to insult and bad mouth avalon. It wont make you any good, only can make things worst.
Pages:
Jump to: