Pages:
Author

Topic: [I paid for my avalon months late, now surprised that it hasn't arrived] - page 5. (Read 6761 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 500
No offense anti76, You sent a wire on 01/10/2013 for this order, long after everyone else and the orders have ended, which effectively making you the last person who will receive these units [...]

Since ultimately we are at fault for not closing your order after you failed to pay in 10 days as per Terms of Service you accepted when purchasing Avalon, I will be honoring your wire payment [...]

I hadn't seen this before. It goes some way to explain what happened, as before I had assumed anti76 was a standard paying customer, with payment made on time.

That said the fault of the payment being processed was entirely Bitsyncom's and if they accepted payment in and around, and most importantly before a subsequent Batch #, they integrity wise, should have put you at the end of the batch you applied for and not the end of all batches, or continuously ignore you, despite how frustrated and vocal you have become.

Both parties have shown incompetence, but with respect to Avalon a deal was made and they haven't honoured it yet, which is poor to say the least!
legendary
Activity: 1062
Merit: 1003
It seems avalon trashed a lot of their old tickets about a week or two ago but since then have been (a little) more proactive in sorting shit out.  Have you tried submitting a new support ticket? 

Though it does seem harsh you weren't added to batch 2 & you're obviously quite aggrieved, in your own best interest it's probably a good idea to keep calm and polite btw.  From what I've read on this forum Yifu doesn't seem to react so kindly to people who fly off the handle.  If you really have to flame them then at least wait until after the situation's been sorted out Smiley
Activity: 730
Merit: 250
BitSyncom DID NOT APPEAR. ANY COMMENT ON THIS SUBJECT.
at the time of the conversation was not Batch 3.
In April, have already written that will send and then silence.
Activity: 490
Merit: 255
Anti... it looks like you might be at the end of Batch3.

If that is the case... I would request (nicely!) that you get treated like Batch 3 and just ask for a refund.
legendary
Activity: 966
Merit: 1000
No offense anti76, You sent a wire on 01/10/2013 for this order, long after everyone else and the orders have ended, which effectively making you the last person who will receive these units [...]

Since ultimately we are at fault for not closing your order after you failed to pay in 10 days as per Terms of Service you accepted when purchasing Avalon, I will be honoring your wire payment [...]
payment went through Jan. 7. Avalon confirmed.
with eh long silence.
Activity: 516
Merit: 500

Order #    Date    Ship To    Order Total    Status   
200000846    11/24/12    ----    $8,159.94    Pending Wire    View Order

Not quite sure what you try to say with this post ... but it clearly says "Pending Wire" ... meaning waiting for incoming payment.
I guess you should pay first before you except to get a product.  Roll Eyes

Order #    Date    Ship To    Order Total    Status   
200000846    11/24/12    ----    $8,159.94    Pending Wire    View Order
Avalon fraudsters, batch [1] does not warrant obtained 200000846

What to do?
This product has not been received.
Avalon ignores any treatment.
Pages: