Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 14. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 34

Ethereum price for now entered a third diapason, an upwards one.

The strong levels that may trigger price consolidation and reversal trend are
$190-195 - upper border (range)
$180-175 - lower border (range)

Currently, the price reached the lower border of the diapason.
Waiting for breakout or rebound, supposedly, to open a trade.

What are your projections?
Good luck... hopefully you have enough experience to get a regularly income of your trading. how long do you already trade?
i have seen so many people quitting their job in 2017 cause they are going to be fulltime trader. most of them weren't really happy about their decision some months later..
4 years in crypto trading, and 12 years of trading I don't know what it means 12 years. Ill think it is not belong to crypto.
Yes we also seen in that past years 2017 that many people are quitting their job for crypto, In that time in crypto have some some good project or a campaign that we want invest and participate some bounties. And in come of trading it was worth cause of this some coins holding are into a high price.

Now the times changed. In 2019-2020 the ICOs and bounties are not so "fashinable" and profitable. Quitting job without appropriate expertise would be extremely silly. This is a good choice only if you can allow yourself a high risk and ensure the profitability.
Activity: 1414
Merit: 260
Good luck... hopefully you have enough experience to get a regularly income of your trading. how long do you already trade?
i have seen so many people quitting their job in 2017 cause they are going to be fulltime trader. most of them weren't really happy about their decision some months later..
4 years in crypto trading, and 12 years of trading I don't know what it means 12 years. Ill think it is not belong to crypto.
Yes we also seen in that past years 2017 that many people are quitting their job for crypto, In that time in crypto have some some good project or a campaign that we want invest and participate some bounties. And in come of trading it was worth cause of this some coins holding are into a high price.
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
Why don't you post a trade and its details on the day it has been opened/executed? Then we follow it. Not when everything has already happened/closed?

That is made for educational purpose, but yeah, sometimes I tend to conduct some online trades. Will increase the number, but remember that this is not a financial advice Wink

Yes, I'll try to remember. But it's also easy to draw some lines in a chart, and say "I bought here, and sold here". Cool
Why don't you post a trade and its details on the day it has been opened/executed? Then we follow it. Not when everything has already happened/closed?

like most telegram channels give free signals and then everybody follows it? I agree with that, if have a good analysis, of course, I will follow it. even if I have to pay, like a premium channel. but on the other hand, I also learn from this thread, and not continue to follow people's predictions.

This is one of the options for traders. However, imo, it worth either have your own analysis, or follow such signals, but not blindly
Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

like most telegram channels give free signals and then everybody follows it? I agree with that, if have a good analysis, of course, I will follow it. even if I have to pay, like a premium channel. but on the other hand, I also learn from this thread, and not continue to follow people's predictions.

ETH price after following an upwards range from the 3rd of November approximately, broke its lower border and entered the opposite downwards trend.
The short was opened at the retest of the former lower border of the diapason and closed above the second strong resistance level ($185 approximately).

That is made for educational purpose, but yeah, sometimes I tend to conduct some online trades. Will increase the number, but remember that this is not a financial advice Wink
legendary
Activity: 2898
Merit: 1823
XBTUSD range: The resistance of $9480 approximately and an upwards support line.

Shorted at the resistance rebound and closed tha position at the support line reaching with the 160 points gain.
Currently looking for scalping opportunities.

Ethereum is finally out of the neutral range.

Opened the position after the second breakout and closed at the upper increasing range rebound.

Bullush scenario: The level of $200 is the next target with the price moving supposedly in the green range.
Bearish scenario: In case of the decreasing tendency the price is likely to cross the reutral range and then hit the $175 level.

[snip]
While BTC and ETH are being in a boring diapason, BNB gives some long opportunities in and upwards range.
Well, good to see that we are in a bullish situation now and I think you are good in technical analysis plotting graph price is very difficult to understand. If you really 12 BTC will that is good for you but I think we could not get accurate answers in prediction technical analysis isn't it? Indeed, that is good for you. You are so lucky to earn that big amount of BTC in a short period of time. It's a good decision for you to leave your job and focus on crypto trading because you can never earn that big amount in your job salary. Keep my eyes to your thread to spot the bitcoin price prediction.

"I think we could not get accurate answers in prediction technical analysis isn't it?"- Indeed it is so. But it can  give you more (really more) advantages, that are in complex with huge experience will act as a powerful trading tool. But it is the fact that it requires tons of practice.
Thank you a lot. You are becoming lucky with an experience and years of trading Wink
Good luck
Activity: 1932
Merit: 442
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
[snip]
While BTC and ETH are being in a boring diapason, BNB gives some long opportunities in and upwards range.
Well, good to see that we are in a bullish situation now and I think you are good in technical analysis plotting graph price is very difficult to understand. If you really 12 BTC will that is good for you but I think we could not get accurate answers in prediction technical analysis isn't it? Indeed, that is good for you. You are so lucky to earn that big amount of BTC in a short period of time. It's a good decision for you to leave your job and focus on crypto trading because you can never earn that big amount in your job salary. Keep my eyes to your thread to spot the bitcoin price prediction.

After the upwards trend the ETH price entered the diapason of $180-190 and was fluctuating inside it.
That gave lots of range trading and scalping opportunities.

As for the further movements,
1) Bullish scenario: After reaching $190 level, the diapason below $200 is likely to be followed by the price.
2) Bearish scenario: Coming back to $180-190 range and then moving to a significant level of $170-160 approximately.

Watching volumes carefully.

XBTUSD price after the breakout is moving in the diapason of $9000-$9400.

The price formed an upwards trend inside the range and broke it out after the upper border of the range rebound.

I opened a short position at $9320 after a breakout and closed a half with 200 points gain. Waiting for further movements.

The next targets are on the chart.

What is your prediction? Any positions opened?

Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

If this is true, then accept my congratulations, cool result and a bold act, to leave stable work and go to such an unstable market. I read about trading robots on the neironix website. Do you use trading robots?

I used to, but it should be mentioned that in the long term almost any bot needs adjustment, so if I use bot I do not trust it blindly. I always monitor it (if it is not a sophisticated trading system). I also write my own bots sometimes, but still keen on manual trading.
Very nice to see a guy who make profit, you are an expert trader and do well as i see. You trade on Binance and BitMex only?

Yeap. For now yes. Used to trade on some more exchanges, had lots of expertise.. but currently, I use these 2 as the ones most fitting my needs.
One more exchange I use is Bitfinex with margin. But rarely for now
Activity: 42
Merit: 1
https://neironix.io/
Hey. I'm Mark. Shortly about myself: quit my major job to earn my way by trading and it exceeded my expectations. What I got from it that everything is possible, guys.

Here will be the deals I make, some of the stuff to continue the learning curve and anything I found interesting to share with you.
Disclaimer: None of this is financial advice, do your own research, share and earn.

[ 12 years in trading, 4 years in crypto trading ]

Here's one of them:

Each deal is a piece of art

Follow me on Twitter to keep up with the latest trades, get price analysis and other trading hints:
https://twitter.com/MarkRobTrades

If this is true, then accept my congratulations, cool result and a bold act, to leave stable work and go to such an unstable market. I read about trading robots on the neironix website. Do you use trading robots?
Activity: 459
Merit: 251
Very nice to see a guy who make profit, you are an expert trader and do well as i see. You trade on Binance and BitMex only?
Pages:
Jump to: