Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit my job to do full-time crypto-trading. Made 12 BTC profit last month - page 17. (Read 10811 times)

Activity: 798
Merit: 250
BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn
You shouldn't quit your job . At least you should move on a part-time job so you can assure at least the bills . Cryptocurrencies at this moment have a big risk on trading

If someone already can made 12 BTC a month, this means his capital is already big and it's enough for financial free at every country in this world.
He must be make a "sure" investment from those 12 BTC and trade them again a half of them or more

yes, it is true that you say. when someone can get 12 btc every month. even though he does not work in a company, he may be able to make ends meet and even have a lot of residual income. indeed crypto has the potential risk, but if someone already has a good strategy and analysis, crypto trading is definitely profitable for him. I am not surprised if someone quits a company, because he is focused on earning income with cryptocurrency.
Activity: 434
Merit: 34
Currently, ETHUSD is showing a clear diapason .
This zone (marked in white) might be indicated as neutral range that is a brilliant opportunity to act inside the diapason after the price rebounds from the yellow borders.

However, since the range is broken out, the following scenarios are likely to happen:

1. Bullish scenario.
Since during 9 days (October, 11 - October 20) the price experienced a clear downwards trend (white line) that was broken out inside the diapason, the bullish growing sentiment was crearly revealed.
In case of the upper range border breakout the price is likely to reach 3 targets, according to the strong resistance levels of several days (marked in green). The volumes will indicate the price impulse strenghts. Retest from the upper border is also possible in the foreseeable future.

2. Bearish scenario.
Nevertheless, spesifically in case of low volumes and growing beariish sentiment, the price, supposedly, after lower diapason border breakout will reach the continuation of the white line that will act as a support line. This may prevent the price from the further drop . The probable bearish price movements are in the red triangle with the lowest target of $160.

Bitcoin price (1h) after moving inside the upwards range (yellow diapason) experienced the declining trend (white), breaking out the upwards zone.

The bearish rally stopped at the level of $7800 that was a significant support level for several weeks. Then the rebound followed, breaking the upper border of the falling range.
Two crossed ranges formed a neutral zone (white triangle) where the price is fluctuating currently.

The breakout of the triangle borders will mean:

1. Either bullish scenario ($8250 resistance breakout) with the further target levels inside the yellow range:
- Target 1: $8460
- Target 2: ~$9000 and upper (the upper range border)

2. Or bearish scenario: Reaching $7800 support and falling below.

Neutral scenario imply further consolidation inside the neutral zone.

Seems bitcoin trying to attain the bullish scenario, reached $8350 before the drop to $8200 again and gradually declining atm. We'll see how it come out after 24 hours, but bitcoin might stay at the neutral zone for a while rather than back to $7800 support.

Yeah, still acting in the neutral zone . Long consolidation process
Activity: 1036
Merit: 514

Bitcoin price (1h) after moving inside the upwards range (yellow diapason) experienced the declining trend (white), breaking out the upwards zone.

The bearish rally stopped at the level of $7800 that was a significant support level for several weeks. Then the rebound followed, breaking the upper border of the falling range.
Two crossed ranges formed a neutral zone (white triangle) where the price is fluctuating currently.

1. Either bullish scenario ($8250 resistance breakout) with the further target levels inside the yellow range:

Seems bitcoin trying to attain the bullish scenario, reached $8350 before the drop to $8200 again and gradually declining atm. We'll see how it come out after 24 hours, but bitcoin might stay at the neutral zone for a while rather than back to $7800 support.
Activity: 338
Merit: 101
You shouldn't quit your job . At least you should move on a part-time job so you can assure at least the bills . Cryptocurrencies at this moment have a big risk on trading
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Trading is certainly profitable but it is not everyday. So you should not leave your stable and good job! but I will not blame you because the 12 BTC is a huge amount of money. Therefore, we are satisfied that we will make a big profit in trading. Hope your trading success continues and don't be greedy. Sell if the price is falling to secure the profit and have the investment to buy at the lowest price of BTC will fall.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 252
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
for now I think it is very difficult to be able to do this because the current conditions of the exchange are not good will make trading cryptocurrency not easy to get profits, trading volume must be high and price movements must also be fast to be able to get profits every day from cryptocurrency trading.

I'm often asked about what to start with in trading
Start with math! 📊

Right position size is a significant contribution to your success. Explore:
https://optionclue.com/en/best-articles/positionsize/

Ethereum is the only bitcoin which shows direct effects of bitcoin pumps and dumps on altcoins. Bitcoin is soon going to rule whole world and those who will be holding bitcoin by then are going to be new rich people of the world. They are going to control economics of the world in their own way. Eth is no matter a great altcoin but is also going to be dependent on bitcoin.

ETH has prospective functionality but it still depends so much on many factors, yeap
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
Start with math! 📊

Ethereum is the only bitcoin which shows direct effects of bitcoin pumps and dumps on altcoins. Bitcoin is soon going to rule whole world and those who will be holding bitcoin by then are going to be new rich people of the world. They are going to control economics of the world in their own way. Eth is no matter a great altcoin but is also going to be dependent on bitcoin.
Activity: 2394
Merit: 454
I also made 2eth last week.
  This is such nice achievement but I would suggest you to try bitcoin for trading as it has more scope than Ethereum if you will try so I am sure you will find it good. Trading now a day is good while coins at low price but I only suggest to use long term trading as short term trading is not suitable price of Bitcoin and Eth is so unstable.

I disagree with you, but I guess this is depend on someone's preference of what coins he wants to use in Trading. I find ethereum good for Day Trading, it is unstable but not like bitcoin. It's chart is more easier to analyze than bitcoin, in my opinion, for that reason, making profits is like the sunrise everyday, expect that it would come and happen.
The market got a bit harder, but interesting.

Just closed a long with +3R gain on the double resistance. Expect the consolidation for some time at this lvl.

Start with math! 📊

While BTC is pumping a bit, I'm having fun with BNB

Some lvls I'm looking for currently. The trade is still open

BNB ONLINE TRADE CLOSED 🔥

Quit right at the upwards trend breakout

Sentiment for BNB is great! Binance just completed their 9th quarterly burn for Q3, in which it burned nearly 2.1M BNB - more than in Q2 and Q3 combined

While BTC is pumping a bit, I'm having fun with BNB

Some lvls I'm looking for currently. The trade is still open

Congrats! Where were you trading? What instrument?
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Online ETH trade 🤘

Opened at the 2nd touch of the resistance confirmation. The downtrend was confirmed after the white line retest.

Still watching how far it will go.  2R already earned.

ETH, this was hot! 🐻

Several downwards trend confirmations worked!
Just closed the position with 5R gain.

For today that's enough.

Online ETH trade 🤘

Opened at the 2nd touch of the resistance confirmation. The downtrend was confirmed after the white line retest.

Still watching how far it will go.  2R already earned.

Current boring range above 4-month lows may result in either  $7800, $7400 support breakouts. Or after overcooming several resistance zones break the yellow line (downwards trend) and move upper. Hashrate is still growing. Halving may also influence

Pages:
Jump to: