Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 104. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 21, 2016, 08:10:54 PM
Don't listen to any spam messages.. Be smart and learning from your lose.. Why did you lose 7 btc?!!
Maybe you bought when the chart up-trending or Someone want to sell a coin at high price and telling others in the troll chat buy-go-pump when you buy more.. The price high.. He earning alot.. You waiting for right price to sell or selling with lose !!!

All can i say to you.. No investment without losing.. Be smart and learning from your mistake.. You only the person can control on your hand to press buy or sell with deiced from your mind...
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
July 21, 2016, 07:47:17 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.
Dont quit without earning. If you want to earn in trading you need to wait. "Patience is a virtue" thats my master said in trading.
If you always fear to lose you will not earn here, if the altcoin or bitcoin dump just buy another altcoin or bitcoin so that if the price will rise your money will earn.

yeah, he should not have to stop as in that much time he will be more expert in trade so now when he will trade he will be more skill full in that and will never lose any more in trade with any coin.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 564
July 21, 2016, 04:02:45 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Dont quit without earning. If you want to earn in trading you need to wait. "Patience is a virtue" thats my master said in trading.
If you always fear to lose you will not earn here, if the altcoin or bitcoin dump just buy another altcoin or bitcoin so that if the price will rise your money will earn.
Merit: 500
July 21, 2016, 03:27:17 PM
never quit! unless your losing alot  Grin

It is not fair, if a person is unable to work in a field that he/she should have to leave that field, and have to adopt some other work in some other place, every person in this world is specialized in some special skill and he/she is run more better in that place , the OP was not for trading the better for OP was to leave it, and if the OP want to learn about it and he/she learn it then most welcome.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
July 21, 2016, 10:30:39 AM
If this is not bringing financial benefits to you, the right thing to do is to look for a different investment. Good performance in next time.
legendary
Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
July 21, 2016, 10:19:38 AM
Trading is just risky task just like gamble. While trading you need to have strategies that you need to follow. Here in trading you need patience and that is very important. Trading is the best choice than playing dice and gambling.

people yolo buying their coins at a certain price because they think the price will sky rocket in a very short time are indeed gamblers. but if you know what to do when it comes to trading, then it's definitely not like gambling. so far i have only made profits with trading against the volatility. it cost a lot time out of my day, but the results are good. that's why i put so much time in it.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048
July 21, 2016, 09:45:55 AM

Most people are losing. 80% of the market is losing. I think if you are consistently losing and cannot employ a statistically sound trading system, that you should definitely quit.
Op quit from trading because he lost almost 10 % of his initial deposit.

And you must admit it,  it hurts as he talking about large amount 47 bitcoin and lost 7 bitcoin , it is enough for him and quiting trade are fine he has learned.
Activity: 896
Merit: 115
July 21, 2016, 07:19:24 AM
Trading is just risky task just like gamble. While trading you need to have strategies that you need to follow. Here in trading you need patience and that is very important. Trading is the best choice than playing dice and gambling.

Activity: 910
Merit: 520
July 20, 2016, 11:37:02 AM

well if you don't want to trade anymore you can invest your money to crypto mining as this can be profitable for you too, you just have to find trustful site for that
If they have cheap electric bill they can't try mining but if the electric  bill of there country that's not profitable and dont even try to join in cloud mining sites if you don't want to regret after,I recommend invest in gambling sites or lending.
Activity: 173
Merit: 100
July 20, 2016, 08:03:44 AM

well if you don't want to trade anymore you can invest your money to crypto mining as this can be profitable for you too, you just have to find trustful site for that
Merit: 500
July 20, 2016, 05:33:31 AM

Most people are losing. 80% of the market is losing. I think if you are consistently losing and cannot employ a statistically sound trading system, that you should definitely quit.
Yes exactly .just like my experience i loss on trading but when i got to where to put an investment in a coin and not following on the troll box and other who said buy or dump this one .but as you said chief if you can't recognize or sound how to do a good trade then you may probably quit. Sometimes give up or quiting is much better than to go at all.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
July 20, 2016, 04:34:19 AM

Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
July 20, 2016, 04:30:59 AM
Honestly trading is not easy because its hard to predict new altcoin in the market.. but if you choosen legit altcoin
Expect that you can make a profit.. just choose top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap.
This is a safe one way to make a profit..

Even legit ones are not very safe and you can make sure you can earn with it, its because there are many dumpers and they are making a team right now to manipulate some altcoins existing their thats why i really can say that the safest way really to earn money with tradings is by monitoring for the price flow of it so you cannot miss the dump and the pump of the coins it have today, but since OP is really dont have time for tradings well its better yet for him to stop so he cannot lose his money to it.
Activity: 58
Merit: 0
July 20, 2016, 04:27:16 AM
Honestly trading is not easy because its hard to predict new altcoin in the market.. but if you choosen legit altcoin
Expect that you can make a profit.. just choose top 10 altcoin in coinmarketcap.
This is a safe one way to make a profit..
Activity: 222
Merit: 101
Novus ordo seclorum
July 20, 2016, 04:23:54 AM
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
July 20, 2016, 04:20:03 AM
you can be a local trader not like a market trader but just traders like localbitcoin they buy  faint coin at a specific price and wait for people to buy it from them, this way you can have guarantee returns.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 20, 2016, 04:07:10 AM

You'll already learn more about trading why you want to quit ?and even the bitcoin you had already lost 7btc that's not mean you lost. The value of it more than x2 right now so you already have profit in bitcoin itself.
yes, that's right, I think you are so good at playing trading, why did you have to go out if you're able to generate a lot of money from that place. I think it is a skill that everyone wants. once great if you were able to make 40 BTC in the site. in fact, I am very hard to make 1 BTC from trading sites. you should not get out of trading

Hmf? Based on what he stated, hes quitting trading not because he lost 7 BTC. It is because he doesn't have full time to do it. And I think from that 2 years, it is impossible that he is loosing money because he doesn't know trading. Seriously for 2 years ??  Huh Huh Without being boastful, I started trading for a week and right now, im earning BTC (believe it or not). So, maybe he has a valid reason for quitting it. And for that, I just hope that he will be happy for his decision.
In trading you don't need full time just set the price you want to sell coin and visit it once a day to see if you already sell your coin then if you already sell set the price you want to buy again for 40btc you have many choices to buy any coin just choose carefully. I

Setting up auto buy and sell is good its because you can actually do buy/sell without monitoring but their are bad instance that will happen since you dont really do some monitoring on the coin you wish to trade like missing the higher pumps and you buyed at deeply dump so thats why its better really to monitor since you are risking your money their if you still continue to do that practices, and if you dont have time to monitor well dont do tradings or else you will be sorry for your money out there if the coin you buy are scam.
Thats why you need to check it daily to observe the coin pump and dump if your really want to earn. And I respect the op if they don't want to trade any more maybe he had a way to earn more in investment.

Well if hes really a busy person well trading is not for him since we need really to monitor the flow of bitcoin price every hour so we cannot be left out if it pumps or dump to be died, but actually he can still do trades if he really likes to do so he can use the auto buy and auto sell so by that he dont need to monitor every minute and he set only his target sell and target buy so by that he can still earn for it. But just be selective the coins you want to trade because some of new coins listed im some exchanger site are scam coin.

In trading, monitoring the price is the most important to gain profit. As he said he's busy and can't check regularly, he can use auto buy and auto sell there available on all platforms. As th guy stated above.. in that case even you can't visit your pc for trading but it automatically sell/buy without any need on checking it.

But really before doing some autobuy and auto sell on coins you should really need to monitor if the coin are worth to buy because if you really rush all things and auto buy quickly without knowing that coin are gonna dumping soon and a very high chance for the trader to lose his money in that scenario thats why we really need to be selective on coins before doing auto buying and selling.

Yes thats the most important thing to consider first you must observe of what coins has the potential to pump and which coin doesnt. This thing would help you to avoid such losses or mistakes on choosing coins, If you see that the coin has a potential to rise in several days or week then you should buy that dont rush things up.
Activity: 2632
Merit: 787
Jack of all trades 💯
July 20, 2016, 04:01:51 AM

You'll already learn more about trading why you want to quit ?and even the bitcoin you had already lost 7btc that's not mean you lost. The value of it more than x2 right now so you already have profit in bitcoin itself.
yes, that's right, I think you are so good at playing trading, why did you have to go out if you're able to generate a lot of money from that place. I think it is a skill that everyone wants. once great if you were able to make 40 BTC in the site. in fact, I am very hard to make 1 BTC from trading sites. you should not get out of trading

Hmf? Based on what he stated, hes quitting trading not because he lost 7 BTC. It is because he doesn't have full time to do it. And I think from that 2 years, it is impossible that he is loosing money because he doesn't know trading. Seriously for 2 years ??  Huh Huh Without being boastful, I started trading for a week and right now, im earning BTC (believe it or not). So, maybe he has a valid reason for quitting it. And for that, I just hope that he will be happy for his decision.
In trading you don't need full time just set the price you want to sell coin and visit it once a day to see if you already sell your coin then if you already sell set the price you want to buy again for 40btc you have many choices to buy any coin just choose carefully. I

Setting up auto buy and sell is good its because you can actually do buy/sell without monitoring but their are bad instance that will happen since you dont really do some monitoring on the coin you wish to trade like missing the higher pumps and you buyed at deeply dump so thats why its better really to monitor since you are risking your money their if you still continue to do that practices, and if you dont have time to monitor well dont do tradings or else you will be sorry for your money out there if the coin you buy are scam.
Thats why you need to check it daily to observe the coin pump and dump if your really want to earn. And I respect the op if they don't want to trade any more maybe he had a way to earn more in investment.

Well if hes really a busy person well trading is not for him since we need really to monitor the flow of bitcoin price every hour so we cannot be left out if it pumps or dump to be died, but actually he can still do trades if he really likes to do so he can use the auto buy and auto sell so by that he dont need to monitor every minute and he set only his target sell and target buy so by that he can still earn for it. But just be selective the coins you want to trade because some of new coins listed im some exchanger site are scam coin.

In trading, monitoring the price is the most important to gain profit. As he said he's busy and can't check regularly, he can use auto buy and auto sell there available on all platforms. As th guy stated above.. in that case even you can't visit your pc for trading but it automatically sell/buy without any need on checking it.

But really before doing some autobuy and auto sell on coins you should really need to monitor if the coin are worth to buy because if you really rush all things and auto buy quickly without knowing that coin are gonna dumping soon and a very high chance for the trader to lose his money in that scenario thats why we really need to be selective on coins before doing auto buying and selling.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1140
July 20, 2016, 03:19:16 AM

legendary
Activity: 2758
Merit: 1228
July 20, 2016, 03:09:44 AM

Jump to: