Pages:
Author

Topic: I quit trading - page 53. (Read 242500 times)

Activity: 3038
Merit: 592
BTC to the MOON in 2019
August 03, 2017, 09:13:37 PM
im trying to quit as well.trading giving me more stress than my wife.i think its my biggest addiction after cigarettes.

You are absolutely right, and constantly looking at the same screen constituted serious health problems, I have problems in the eye and eye, and my neck is very sore at the same time.
If trading is not good for you then you should not be a day trader, you can still trade for long term like holding your bitcoins or altcoins
and wait for the time it will start to pump and that is your time to dump what you have, the result is still profit.
Activity: 123
Merit: 100
August 03, 2017, 08:56:27 PM
NOOOOOO,
get back here. You will miss it, it is just growing and it ll be better next year. You will definitely miss it
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
August 03, 2017, 07:14:39 PM
im trying to quit as well.trading giving me more stress than my wife.i think its my biggest addiction after cigarettes.

You are absolutely right, and constantly looking at the same screen constituted serious health problems, I have problems in the eye and eye, and my neck is very sore at the same time.
Activity: 728
Merit: 261
August 03, 2017, 02:19:16 PM
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1005
August 03, 2017, 01:30:57 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Deposited: 47BTC (roughly)

Withdrew: 40BTC (roughly)

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

Now the question is: what the fuck do i do now with my money.

I would recommend looking into Funding through an exchange such at Bitfinex. You can loan your bitcoins for users placing short position in return for between 0.3-0.75% interest per day. With 40+ BTC that can generate a handsome return month on month. Its low risk and consistent returns.
According to me giving loan also risks it's huge money why simply take the risk. My suggestion is to hold your coins in your wallet don't do anything with that coins if you don't have trust on any thing. The same coins will return your loss back within few months. People are expecting this year end price of the bitcoin will cross $3k, so if it happens, you will gain back your loss.
Activity: 350
Merit: 125
August 03, 2017, 12:47:27 PM
I've noticed when it comes to trading cryptocurrencies many people seem to expect to earn from it with little experience, whereas in forex this wouldn't be the case. I guess cos it's so bullish and so much completely uninformed money in it atm it is profitable, but I think in years to come only people with a more traditional trading expertise will be profiting long term from it.
Activity: 111
Merit: 10
Make a Bet, Make a Bit!
August 03, 2017, 12:34:54 PM
So guys, after 2 years of trading i am going to stop. (unless i have full time to trade, which i currently don't)

I have calculated all my trades on the various platforms i have used in the last couple years.

Overall i am happy with the results, i would pay 7 BTC anyday for what i have learned so far.

I would recommend looking into Funding through an exchange such at Bitfinex. You can loan your bitcoins for users placing short position in return for between 0.3-0.75% interest per day. With 40+ BTC that can generate a handsome return month on month. Its low risk and consistent returns.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 527
August 03, 2017, 06:44:41 AM
it's really wise choose!

hold BTC rather than trade!!
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
August 03, 2017, 02:54:05 AM

Even though you have lost around 7 BTC,still i think that you would have got a valuable lesson of where to invest and where not.With that experience,you could continue trading or else,you could save your bitcoins in your wallet in cold storage for some months since bitcoin price is rapidly increasing.
Activity: 659
August 02, 2017, 09:16:15 PM
trading cybercurrencies is just like trading penny stocks, it is fun but don't be too serious
Cybercurrencies are you thinking before you post a comment penny stocks is too far miles different in cryptocurrency trading . A trading activity is a serious matter and its not just a game or a penny stocks . Better to read the OP and the tittle itself before you post a nonsense out topic post.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
August 02, 2017, 09:03:51 PM
trading cybercurrencies is just like trading penny stocks, it is fun but don't be too serious
Activity: 1036
Merit: 281
August 02, 2017, 08:38:21 PM
I will never quit in trading. I am not a good trader, even my first experience in trading did not goes well.I need to wait patiently before I earn from my investment. But, I never think of quiting because how will I achieve my goal if I quit in this very early stage of my trading experience.
Quitting on earliest days because you do fail on the first tries wont really be ideal and this thing wont really mold you into a better trader later on.You should really treat those mistakes on gambling as a lesson learn for you because it cant really be avoided to lose on trading even those professional ones do commit mistakes too on having losing trades. The important thing on trading field is that even you have losing trades you still have profits on the end of the day.
Yeah you're correct. For us to become a good trader, we need to learn to our past mistake and we need to correct it. Losing in the trading is part of being a trader. There is a time that we earn money and there is a time that we lose our money. It is normal in the trading world.
Activity: 728
August 02, 2017, 06:57:00 PM
You incur a lot of losses with your bitcoin. Need a good strategy and mental to do trading so as not to lose. If you ask what I am going to do .. I think you stop trading .. try investing your bitcoin to another. Such as mining or buying altcoin at the time of ICO. You do not have to worry you will benefit later. If you want to trade do not invest all your bitcoin .. save some .. to reduce the losses that will occur. If you store bitcoin you will get benefit in the future without you work.
Sometimes we are not cut for an activity, it does not matter how much I love basketball if I'm only 5 feet tall, I’m never going to be able to be a professional player, so I think if trading is not for you then you should try to look for something else that makes you profits.
Activity: 126
August 02, 2017, 06:41:36 PM
You incur a lot of losses with your bitcoin. Need a good strategy and mental to do trading so as not to lose. If you ask what I am going to do .. I think you stop trading .. try investing your bitcoin to another. Such as mining or buying altcoin at the time of ICO. You do not have to worry you will benefit later. If you want to trade do not invest all your bitcoin .. save some .. to reduce the losses that will occur. If you store bitcoin you will get benefit in the future without you work.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091
August 02, 2017, 04:52:16 PM
We can’t predict the future of the crypto market. It is full of fluctuations and too volatile but from the past of a particular coin, we can make certain predictions about the future of the coin. Like if we study the history of bitcoins, they have shown dumps and pumps. But the pumps were much higher intensity than dumps which made the bitcoiners rich. In short, it is better to hold than to give up.  

Main point of importance is that when you're not a trader, there is no need for anyone to worry about what direction the market is moving to. In most cases people go wrong just because of them feeling the need to cash out their coins because the price is going down. These people don't realize that they aren't losing anything as long as they aren't selling. The only result of people selling their coins at losses, is that they end up buying their coins back at higher levels -- direct side effect is that buying back at higher levels always results in them ending up with a lower number of coins than they started with.
legendary
Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000
August 02, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

Why do you do that ??
If I were you, I would invest it and would keep growing my BTC. Grin
I am glad at least you have strong belief in bitcoins. The bitcoins are future international currency and soon will be ruling the world economy. Those who are investing in bitcoins currently will surely be proud of their decisions. I will recommend all investors investing in bitcoins as much as they can to enjoy a lavish future. 
Activity: 532
August 02, 2017, 09:30:55 AM

Why do you do that ??
If I were you, I would invest it and would keep growing my BTC. Grin
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
August 01, 2017, 11:14:42 AM
NOOOOOO. HODL and you can win it.
It is a good time now. Next year may be better
Hold not hodl, ...
Stop loss is better there is no certainty next year will be better. May be worse. We never know anything. Anyone is hard to predict.
Definitely! We can’t predict the future of the crypto market. It is full of fluctuations and too volatile but from the past of a particular coin, we can make certain predictions about the future of the coin. Like if we study the history of bitcoins, they have shown dumps and pumps. But the pumps were much higher intensity than dumps which made the bitcoiners rich. In short, it is better to hold than to give up. 
Activity: 854
Merit: 140
August 01, 2017, 07:09:59 AM
Losing and winning are parts of trading, perhaps one should consider about money management and trading risks first before starts trading  Grin
IMO, i suggest anyone who doesnt want to quit trading but continue too losing to review their own trading plan. There's no holy grail here, only hardworks and if you guys lucky, go get a mentor to teach you better about trading and btc  Grin
Activity: 658
August 01, 2017, 03:54:45 AM
NOOOOOO. HODL and you can win it.
It is a good time now. Next year may be better
Hold not hodl, ...
Stop loss is better there is no certainty next year will be better. May be worse. We never know anything. Anyone is hard to predict.
Pages:
Jump to: