Pages:
Author

Topic: I realized I have been a douchebag today. - page 2. (Read 2029 times)

legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1012
Democracy is vulnerable to a 51% attack.
September 28, 2012, 02:40:34 AM
You know what makes today different from every other day? Today, you *realized* you had been a douchebag.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
September 28, 2012, 02:36:32 AM
I mainly feel bad for dogging out on Gavin Andresen. I actually like the man. I just don't like anybody running Bitcoin. I apologize, Gavin. I get really passionate at times.

Anyways, I ought to explain why I am such a douchebag: My perception is skewed to where I think the whole world is shit. I think everything is falling apart and everything is against me. Rationally and objectively, that is not the case. We live in a rudderless world with many powers at play. Yet after seeing and reading about war, corruption and other "evils" extensively, I can't help but to feel terror lurks around every corner and every facet in life. This turns me into a really butthurt and annoying faggot. Especially when I think everyone hates me. It's why I am always surprised by any genuine respect that comes my way. I literally expect everyone to hate me outright. And, well, that makes me a very depressed individual at times.

I'll try to be more rational. I'll try to be more collected in the future.

Thanks.
Pages:
Jump to: