Pages:
Author

Topic: I regret not investing in the low point and today the price rises so high - page 2. (Read 375 times)

Activity: 872
Merit: 120
It is easy to make "huge returns" by checking old charts and going into "what if I..." . Market is unpredictable always, you can never know where will it go. You can build strategies on how you should enter the market. Never buy with all the money at once, wait for a week before buying second amount.

Good luck
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
Regretting for not invest when price was very low will not do good to any person who did not take advantage of all the discussions on this "Bitcointalk Forum " the secret of been successful in this market is to invest when people are afraid and to sell when people are greedy.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
You won't be the first person to regret it. In fact, most people regret some of the decisions they make. That's experience. Be firm in your thoughts and don't regret it easily.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
Regret teaches us to be more aware and cautious next time, there's no point in dwelling past
opportunities long gone. Look forward and get ready for the moment the market goes down,
though depressing and alarming to some, for people like us with the same mindset, it's an
opportunity. With the way things are, I'd say there are more dips to come than growth in
the coming months before everything spikes up.
Activity: 280
Merit: 102
Its normal human behaviour. We want the absolute lowest to buy and absolute highest to sell and its easy to miss the exact right moment. From my experience I have learned to take what is good enough. Take this as a learning experience and be very vigilant of the changes taking place
Activity: 255
Merit: 10
Now regret has nothing to do with it, my friend. You don't need to be too upset, the market always has a rise and fall, missed this time and will not have to miss the next time, as long as you have a good investment plan, according to the proportion of funds to buy, you can reduce the risk of a good investment encryption.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
Today, when  I open huobi, I saw the price rise so high. I really regret not investing in the last one month when the price got so low...

Nothing's gonna change if you do regret about the past bro, but i really think that it is your fault not trusting in cryptocurrency. There are many people aleays suggest that stack many coins in that crashed market so that when it reverts back to normal you'll get alot of profit, this may be a lesson that you should trust crypto a little.
Activity: 378
Merit: 0
Today, when  I open huobi, I saw the price rise so high. I really regret not investing in the last one month when the price got so low...
Do not regret, lose this opportunity you should wait for another opportunity to come. You can buy now or wait for clearer signals. No one can catch the bottom without enough knowledge and information. So buy top altcoins when prices are low, it will probably increase in the next few months.
Activity: 286
Merit: 100
Cryptics
Well you are lucky because the price right now is cheap especially for the one who bought at december, if you look at each coin's price history then you can see how low the price last month and now it's still quite low so they have the potential to reach the previous high and break it to form new high. People should stop to buy coins while everything is up and do nothing while the price is down.
Activity: 297
Well, such is normal and inevitable as long as one is a fan of crypto. The market will always experience up and down moment as long as demand and supply is concern.
You are not the only one experiencing this...in fact, that makes you a real crypto fan.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Ha, ha. This is the perenial problem with investing. When prices are low, people hesitate to pull the trigger thinking they might fall further. Then when prices rise they pile in due to FOMO. You need nerves of steel to be a contrarian.
Activity: 644
Merit: 263

What the hell.  Roll Eyes

Do you guys even read the forum itself? I mean there are hundred of threads where it is advised by the seniors and legends that do not sell when it is low and buy as much as you can in the first place. Do you know if you go through my post history then I am pretty sure you will find many answers of me itself saying that dont sell and buy more in the dips that were there in the past three months. I cant imagine im still typing the same thing today. Do you know even my laptop knows what I am typing right now because its been over and over again since many months! Tell you what you still got last chance to buy the coins. Buy it!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
try not to look back. it's of no use to you and will make you unhappy. there will always be "i should have..." in the crypto market.
Activity: 266

What's done is done. Either you cry about it for the rest of your life or do something or find ways to take advantage of the cards that you are dealt with today. The bearish season is just starting and it is starting slow because of fear from other people. Meaning, you still have a chance to invest and get profits. That is if your heart is strong enough to gamble. As what I have said, either you do something about it or not, that completely relies on your decision. The markets are tricky, only the ones that take risks are the ones that are either rewarded big or loses big.
Activity: 490
This is to look at their own ability, and some people believe that the coins will rise back again. One month later, we can already see how much the price has fluctuated.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 12
SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!
It is very simple rule of trading and investing, always buy when the prices are low and sell when high, what crypto community does is sell when the price is low due to panic and buy when the prices is going up due to fomo, we need to correct our strategy and show some maturity as a community.
Activity: 574
It's not too late to invest, prices may drop again and it's a good opportunity to buy.. You never lose, it's either you win or learn a lesson Smiley
Activity: 294
Merit: 3
Well buy and invest in pre ICO so you can get the maximum profit from the project you invest in when it gets list on exchanges. Plus its not a good time to trade at least till end of this year.
Activity: 224
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
I think this is just a big bounce in a bear market.
The bull market is still not coming, so there is no need to feel sorry. Roll Eyes
Activity: 266
There is no way to know which is the lowest point, as there is no way to know which is the highest point.
Basically, you should try to know when the price for a coin is underpriced , and invest in it if you have the funds to do so. Also, if you think that i coin is overpriced and you own it, then maybe you should sell a portion of it.
Pages:
Jump to: