Pages:
Author

Topic: I regret not investing in the low point and today the price rises so high - page 4. (Read 342 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 13
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Its NOT TOO LATE.

Remember the feeling. Do you want to feel that way again tomorrow? What about next week? Next month? Next year? Cryptocurrencies are projected to rise and break all boundaries as it seeks to change the world. Its value will be much more than what it is today.

Buy now while its still SOOO LOW.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
Funnily enough there is always some regretful response no matter what the market situation. Just take this as a fitting lesson, and like someone mentioned earlier, dont wait for the next drop, find some promising project now.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 251
KUWA.ai
It's very usual things happen when the price got pumped anyway, just imagine if someone have the ability of always buying the price at the lowest point and then that coin gettin pumped after ward, he would be rich and such thing is not going to happen in the reality.
Life is basically luck and brain.
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Regreting will not help you to back in the past. You'd better try to find some similar or absolutely different promising projects and invest in them for a long term. I recommend you take a look at NagriCoin project. It is profitable to invest in real agriculture sector especially when the project has a ready made product -organic fertilizers.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Today, when  I open huobi, I saw the price rise so high. I really regret not investing in the last one month when the price got so low...
Pages:
Jump to: