Pages:
Author

Topic: I shut it down tonight boys. - page 8. (Read 5084 times)

Activity: 349
Merit: 184
April 02, 2018, 06:46:03 PM
Well, if it comes to that, then of course it's not necessary to turn off rigs, you need to mine for the future. Those, hoDl.
It's strange, but personally, even if I mine the etherium the profit still exists Wink
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
April 02, 2018, 06:02:08 PM
I can't get it how you're getting a loss with 6 cents of kWh electricity. Here, right now, I'm mining Ethereum with 10 cents of kWh electricity and ending up in a little profit (not in a loss though). Roll Eyes

Would the OP mind sharing his GPU specifications right here instead of at the video? GPU's must be very outdated or something like that.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
April 02, 2018, 05:26:52 PM
As expensive as mining hardware is AT THE MOMENT and as cheap as coins are AT THE MOMENT, my money is going directly into coins rather than mining hardware.  I'm still mining with the hardware that I have, but I'm buying coins rather than more mining hardware right now.

That's it, totally  agreed with this.
Activity: 644
Merit: 24
April 02, 2018, 08:26:55 AM
As expensive as mining hardware is AT THE MOMENT and as cheap as coins are AT THE MOMENT, my money is going directly into coins rather than mining hardware.  I'm still mining with the hardware that I have, but I'm buying coins rather than more mining hardware right now.
April 02, 2018, 01:10:27 AM
i dont know what you guys are doing...im mining at 0,21ct(€) /kwh and earning still around 60-70% more than i pay...

one free advice the coins on whattomine are not profitable ..

I would like to take your advice, but you are you are actually advising against whattomine, but not advising to use anything in particular.

Long story short: where do I find profitable coins to mine?

Kind regards;
Chris

LOL ...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You see any declaration should be approved. He said - i am making $$ on mining  even paying $0.2 kWh. He is asked how is this - it could not be possible according whattomine.
I know secret coins he answered. No proof at all.

So, it's just another fairy tale. Going forward then Smiley
April 02, 2018, 01:04:49 AM
Sigh, it doesn't help when ethereum devs adding timebomb difficulty to make life harder.

Yeah, you should get out now.  Get out while you still can.

Good point I think.
April 02, 2018, 01:03:39 AM
are you overvolting or power above 100%? Grin with that wattage price you can make cloud mining services, I'm with $0.20 per kWh and still getting a minimal amount of profits but I turned it off to preserve the shelf life of my GPU's. In anyways it's much better to buy coins than to mine for today's everyday profits.  correct me if I was wrong we are mining because it's the safest investment in crypto, but for today's price and difficulty, we are actually doing worse than trading. we are hoping that the "price will increase" especially for an electric bill like mine. it's more like gambling than investing.

Trully agreed.
April 01, 2018, 11:18:28 PM
Sigh, it doesn't help when ethereum devs adding timebomb difficulty to make life harder.

Yeah, you should get out now.  Get out while you still can.
Activity: 91
April 01, 2018, 10:58:58 PM
April 01, 2018, 10:51:33 PM
i dont know what you guys are doing...im mining at 0,21ct(€) /kwh and earning still around 60-70% more than i pay...

I would like to take your advice, but you are you are actually advising against whattomine, but not advising to use anything in particular.

Kind regards;
Chris

LOL ...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 134
Merit: 10
April 01, 2018, 10:49:58 PM

Kind regards;
Chris
April 01, 2018, 10:42:23 PM
All you noobs think about is daily profits ... HEHEHEHE.   Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 309
Merit: 5
April 01, 2018, 10:00:20 PM
are you overvolting or power above 100%? Grin with that wattage price you can make cloud mining services, I'm with $0.20 per kWh and still getting a minimal amount of profits but I turned it off to preserve the shelf life of my GPU's. In anyways it's much better to buy coins than to mine for today's everyday profits.  correct me if I was wrong we are mining because it's the safest investment in crypto, but for today's price and difficulty, we are actually doing worse than trading. we are hoping that the "price will increase" especially for an electric bill like mine. it's more like gambling than investing.
Activity: 234
Merit: 2
April 01, 2018, 09:57:02 PM
And the flood of used GPU's is here.  Ill wait awhile...I could use some $100 RX 580s and some 1080s for $200.  Its coming.  Im mining coins now and I got off NiceCrash and they can shove it.  Mining in pools proves alone that NiceCrash was reporting slower output than my rigs were actually making.   NiceCrash showed my blower 1080 producing 370sol/s but EWBF showed 450 consistently.  Ill be in the pools from here on out getting the coins. If I want to give my money away ill give it to someone I like and I dont Like NiceCrash.
April 01, 2018, 09:34:43 PM
i feel sorry man, but that the way it is
I hope you have real job in order to compensate the loss of profits from mining.
cause  know some people who decided they do not need job, and start to do the mining thing only, now they feel sorry about their decisions .

I think if he undervolt and underclock, it might be more profitable. But it might not worth the effort.

Now the electric consumption of mining is very high.The mining transaction fee also reduced,So we will get less amount of coins.Now Mining is not more profitable one.Instead you can do bitcoin trading to get more profit.

Consumption of electricity doesn't change unless YOU change it ... LOL ... What the fuck are you talking about?  Maybe his rate changed and caused him to pay more, but how the fuck would the consumption of a rig change unless you YOU changed it?
April 01, 2018, 09:29:38 PM
 Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

You small time boys better take a step back.  Time to shut down the rigs.  Sell me your gpu's at bottom dollar.  Cash out your crypto.  Cut your loses.  WA-WA-WA-WA-WA ... LOL!!!  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

OR ....

Stop crying like a little fucking baby and understand that this isn't or ever was a get rich quick scheme.  Don't learn to know, but know to learn, my friend ...  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 600
Merit: 152
April 01, 2018, 08:47:57 PM
Well I pay US$0.22Kwh So at this prices I just mine to pay for electric which I’m subsidizing with equity. So yeah tell me how can I be profitable.

Also so, some people are saying here not to mine the top coins and being kinda harsh about it, like the found the Lambo fountain. There’s a thing called “risk tolerance”; some people will mine those bottom coins and then exchanging them into more stable coins (in which there’s an increased risk of a downturn) whereas there are some that don’t  feel comfortable or just don’t have the time and prefer to mine stable coins and don’t run those additional steps and/or don’t go into that more aggressive game of speculation.

I'm at .20kwh and I am still making profits on all of my racks. No where near what I was making 7-8 months back but most of my rigs have since been paid off. I believe Ethereum and Bitcoin prices will bounce back resulting in all alt coins to pop as well.

You can't make money everyday just like the stock market but if you make more than you spend on average then you are winning!

Personally I am looking at accumulating for the payout in the next 3 years.

Mine on!

Ya kidding me.  Stop it right now and take some  calculator in your hands.  It's not possible to mine  paying $0,2 per kwh. It's crazy man.

I have run the numbers over and over again...

I mine mostly ETH & just today trying RVN with my 1060's... Equihash only with my 1080's....
So.... no matter what type of calculator you are using I am still making $!

legendary
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1030
April 01, 2018, 05:53:27 PM
My little hobby rig cannot find a coin to mine thats profitable. Even with $0.06kWh electricity Im losing money from this point on.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JSUIQgEVDM4

Trying to figure out which ancient GPUs you must be mining with not to make a profit with 0.06 kWh power.

Are you using the old Radeon 6990 to mine?

Hah you're pretty close. I have zero initial investment because precisely that fact, its made with my old gaming cards. HD 6950 1GB and R9 270X 2GB. The R9 270X alone is also not profitable.

I can picture that, the rig I just re-assembled with a mix of HD 7750 and R9 280x and a single 7850 is profitable but not by a lot - even at MY low electric rate.
I suspect it's going to switch over to Dnet RC5-72 work fairly soon if coin prices keep sliding.

Up side - the 7750 and 7850 cards were paid for via Litecoin mining YEARS ago, while the R9 280x were paid for sometime last year early on.
Activity: 714
Merit: 611
April 01, 2018, 05:48:16 PM
Hmm, can't see the drop  Grin

Me too Smiley All speak about big profits here. Only one or two said  they stopped rigs

other words the muds are good, majority and is waiting for new highs.... buying time (cheap coins and cheap GPUs) has come ;-)

but what about ethash coins forks preventing them from ASiCS (XMR and some other cryptonights already announced it) can GPUs miner count on it???
April 01, 2018, 03:02:50 PM
Hmm, can't see the drop  Grin

Me too Smiley All speak about big profits here. Only one or two said  they stopped rigs
Pages:
Jump to: