Pages:
Author

Topic: I SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS - page 16. (Read 4122 times)

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
August 01, 2018, 12:20:07 AM
The future of Bitcoin in recent years is very clear. Entertainment services, Gambling, Shopping, etc. paid by Bitcoin. We can look forward to the future, at least until the end of the year, at which point the market may experience major fluctuations.
Activity: 840
Merit: 252
July 31, 2018, 03:03:54 PM
It is good for you but, for us I guess it is good to because we already knew if we can hold that long all of our bitcoins. And taking it as advantage to buy more bitcoins for the future of it. I am hoping it will be the digital currency that will be use of all people in the future. 
Activity: 1512
Merit: 316
July 31, 2018, 01:25:47 PM
The only way to make money nowntrading is to short BTC.

You may mistaken that if you go too short then once the btc starts the run it will climb like 1 or 2k in a day and you would lose a huge money in such trading. So stay cautious and do not go short now. I would recommend to buy more on dips.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
July 31, 2018, 01:03:23 PM
Nice mate. Being debt free is an awesome feeling
Activity: 4
July 31, 2018, 12:03:46 PM
The only way to make money nowntrading is to short BTC.
Activity: 546
Merit: 100
burst.money
July 31, 2018, 10:11:51 AM
Yes I sold all my bitcoins next week because when bitcoin price hited at $ 8200 .I have 6000 dollars bitcoins and already have sold ...
Activity: 131
July 31, 2018, 09:42:35 AM
congras you when you free now,you don't see market and worried about your money but this is lesson for everyone wheb we borrow money to invest,market increase and down and it increase again,but when you borrow money of eveyone this is hight perssure and you have to sell  all money to pay for everyone,not borrow when we invest
Activity: 395
Merit: 14
July 31, 2018, 08:49:12 AM
It's  really a lesson learned  for you Wink  Now I'm studying  about  investing just  like  any  investment   we need  to be  smart  enough Wink  You're  friend  is  correct  don't  put all eggs in one basket or I must say that only invest  on what you can afford to lose. Goodluck   Wink 
Activity: 126
Merit: 2
July 31, 2018, 07:21:14 AM
good bro, unyielding is something that must be done in any case, mistake is not a failure but is the beginning of success because failure is a valuable lesson each individual to better again and move forward
if you do not want to listen to other people then try, feel, and take the lesson and stand again to step better
spirit Smiley
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
July 30, 2018, 11:11:42 PM
I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.
Thanks to the current Market, I HAVE TO SELL EVERTHING TO PAY MY DEPTHS.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

I bet it was a very good experience for you even though you did not profit anything with bitcoin completely. I'm amazed by your journey and I'm certain that if you ever come back, you are going to get much more profit and not only debts.
Activity: 96
July 30, 2018, 10:44:58 PM
I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

That may be too hasty at the moment. Uptrend just started. Be patient and you will gain better benefits. I strongly believe in Bitcoin
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
July 30, 2018, 08:03:07 PM
It sad story, you waste all that time to pay your depths without any profit to your self, however it was great lesson to learn from it, I also have similar troy when I started, but I lost my own money.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 600
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
July 30, 2018, 07:58:59 PM
Congrats that you are debt-free, you need to do it so you can move on and start all over again.

There's always a place to start and you can do it through your lessons.  Do you have any plan of getting in to the market again with no debts involved?

At least put 5% - 10% of your salary as an engineer if you solely believe on bitcoin since you've been here for 4 years.
Activity: 94
July 30, 2018, 07:32:21 PM
Yeah the lesson is definitely do not be too greedy... and it is dangerous to put even more debt into really risky investments. Valuable lessons to be learnt indeed.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
July 30, 2018, 05:59:50 PM
Your experience was give good lesson specially for those people who are greedy to earn lotsbof money in an easy way like ponzi. Hope you will listen to the advise of you friends now that you should divided your capital in multiple investment to make sure not all your money get in trouble also follow the other recommendation that you may try trading and my advise is do not borrow money to invest.
Activity: 70
Merit: 6
July 30, 2018, 03:35:24 PM
So bad to hear this... atleast you pay all of your debt for a good purpose.. i believe money will flow your way...

Law of Attraction and HODL.
Activity: 41
July 30, 2018, 12:13:34 PM
you would mistake your entire capital investment. If you listen to me, you should shop with little capital.
Activity: 434
Merit: 126
July 30, 2018, 10:01:39 AM

NOW I AM FREEEE.

ponzi and gambling will not be able to make you rich, no story rich people from the results of gambling.ponzi can ruin your life and fortunately you immediately realize what you are doing is wrong.
than you bet all your money to pay the debt why you are not trying to put some of your money for trading, but before you trade you should first observe which coin is right for you to invest.
it looks like you are very experienced and I think you will not take long to learn it.
Activity: 34
July 30, 2018, 06:45:15 AM
Your life, your rules bro
Activity: 118
July 29, 2018, 06:40:59 PM
Too sad for you after BTC's ~20k days then you feel that have to sell all your investment. Good luck for your "free" world after this radical decision.

As I always said people will be tired and loose their faith in crypto If all market will still stay under heavy dump pump effect. God damned the whales!  Angry
Pages:
Jump to: