Pages:
Author

Topic: I SOLD ALL MY BITCOINS - page 19. (Read 4116 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
July 26, 2018, 12:24:00 PM
I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.
Thanks to the current Market, I HAVE TO SELL EVERTHING TO PAY MY DEPTHS.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

You will soon rise slowly but surely. Congrats that you able to keep it up.

Just a piece of advice, if you are really eager to get back on track then step up to another level of taking opportunity in crypto world. Don't just rely on holding since price is unpredictable. Learn other stuffs and methods to take advantages of crypto.

Since you already have a crypto knowledge even a little bit, Im sure learning other methods to earn crypto will not a be a big problem to you. Goodluck.
Activity: 458
Merit: 112
July 26, 2018, 11:38:01 AM
I have been following bitcoins for the past 4 years. i am an Enginner. i remember how bitcoin was introduced to Me. To be honest, i was thruogh ponzi. i used to deposit over 0.1,0.4 to earn 0.7 to 0.9 bitcoins and i made a lot of Money. then, suddenly i decided to go for the killer jackpot and stack all my btc for once. i can remember clearly when a friend was advising me NEVER TO PUT ALL My eggs in one basket. i refused to listen and insist that it is only by strong will can one survived.
 Unfortunately I LOST EVERYTHING.  IT was my life saving. Both my earning and my interest.
To cut the story short. i borrow money form the friend that was advising me not to stake everything. i need to pay back. But i will never depart from my lesson learnt from the bitcoin  stuff. i bought another bitcoins last year august and keep it away from anything. i strongly believed that i will still get my money and my friends money.

NOW I AM FREEEE.

i am very happy from your experience, but i think it is not a good way to have it.
if i were on your shoes i will keep on holding it if not December was the best time to sell it 2017.
well lessonlearned i think.
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1352
July 26, 2018, 11:26:41 AM

NOW I AM FREEEE.

Its really a expensive lessons to learn. . But you says you bought bitcoin last August 2017, why then you not sell everything during December? That's the best opportunity to let go of your bitcoins and could possibility pay the debts and you can still have some left for you. Probably you think that bitcoin price could go on a parabolic rise which unfortunately didn't happen because it will not happen. Oh well, it really sucks but at least you are free and I do hope that you learn your mistakes and if ever you are going back to the market, let this guide you and hope that you will make the correct decision.

Activity: 451
Merit: 100
July 26, 2018, 05:58:40 AM
High Risk High Profit and High Loss Roll Eyes
Activity: 2884
Merit: 620
July 26, 2018, 05:08:15 AM
While reading your story, I felt the intense from your experience.

Well good luck to your new journey if you have learned from your mistake, I hope you'll continue to teach it to others if someone tells you what's on he's mind about bitcoin.

My question is you bought bitcoin on August, why you didn't sold it on December?
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
July 26, 2018, 04:31:30 AM
Next time you should think a million times before you decide. Gamble can give us a lot of profit if we win, but its not always a win situation. The fun, excitement, and our will to win the game can sometimes lead into something that is very much frustrating, and that is losing what we have. Manage your bitcoins properly and avoid doing things that can put all your savings at risk.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
July 26, 2018, 03:09:32 AM
Good story, thanks for sharing. People should take this into consideration, not just for bitcoin but for any kind of investment they make. Sorry it ended up so much trouble for you, but I'm glad you found your way out. The temptation is so high when it starts skyrocketing to just jump on full blast and giver all you've got, but it's important to check yourself and ask, is this really rational?

A good strategy is to keep the majority of your net worth untouched, where you cannot risk it. Then use the remaining small amount as you please. Fire away and jump into whatever you see as worth investing in. That way if there is a loss, it's not crippling.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
July 26, 2018, 02:40:48 AM
Gambling can ruin a person's life, except those who are smart on betting, but not for people who have just entered gambling. I do not think gambling will achieve satisfaction, because once you win you will think that you can win again, and you will eventually lose again after continuing your gambling, and it keeps repeating.
Now you are lucky to pay off your debt, it will ease your burden. and to get back the bitcoin we can start from zero until the really successful return, but remember do not get into the same hole again.
Activity: 686
Merit: 264
"STAY IN THE DARK"
July 26, 2018, 02:15:51 AM

NOW I AM FREEEE.

This is another lesson for the people that why we don't have to invest our borrowed money into the crypto currencies,just invest that extra money which is affordable for you.OP if you have chance to invest again just hold it all the way and surely you can make huge money by holding it in long term.
Activity: 658
Merit: 251
July 26, 2018, 02:10:26 AM
Gambling and ponzi can ruin your life. If you can't stop gambling and ponzi then you will loose everything. I think you are lucky that you paid your debts but take it as life lesson and avoid it again in future. I suggest you to do productive work and since you're an engineer that wouldn't be very hard for you. Good luck mate
Activity: 196
July 26, 2018, 02:04:33 AM
Good thing you have paid you debts with your friend as trust is hard to come by which can be ruined by money. It is also good to heard that instead of losing your trust in the cryptocurrency market you have learned your lesson and strive back to earn what you lost and paid your debt, I am hopeful that many people in this market will be like you as there are many people who are very negative of the market from the past months because of the prices and their losses. As a lesson we cannot change what we have lost we can only learn form it and make a change on the things that we can still do.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 269
July 26, 2018, 01:12:31 AM
Why not learn trading you seem to be drowned with debt then if your going to risk every money you have then why not risk it all in trading. But before entering it you need to conduct some research first and learning the basic buy and sell in trading when to buy and what to buy then an exit strategy. Also manage some time to also learn the fundementals and technical analysis of crypto trading.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 500
July 25, 2018, 10:24:46 PM
Good for you my friend ,never give up on all the struggles that you might encounter, have faith ,never lose hope.
Activity: 56
July 25, 2018, 07:11:33 PM

NOW I AM FREEEE.
Pages:
Jump to: