Pages:
Author

Topic: I sold all my bitcoins before the massive price jump. - page 4. (Read 3656 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The price is pretty high right now. How am I supposed to know it's not just a bubble?

How were you supposed to know to hold on to your Bitcoins last time? Become more educated this time around, but I think there's always a high amount of pure luck (being in the right place at the right time) when it comes to speculation. Good luck!
Activity: 219
Merit: 101
The price is pretty high right now. How am I supposed to know it's not just a bubble?

It's a risk you take.  If someone offered you 1000% return on a coin flip, but if you lose the flip you lose your investment, would you take it?  You control how much you want to risk, it could be as little as buying $20 of BTC or $1000, it's up to you.  But you might as well get in on the game, even if it's just a little bit.

If you lose the investment, well at least you had fun and learned something Smiley
Activity: 700
Merit: 500

You can't know and nobody knows. But do you wanna post "I did not buy before the massive price jump" when we hit $1000?
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1003
Buy back in and ride to $1000 Tongue
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!
I hate my life.
Pages:
Jump to: