Pages:
Author

Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price - page 7. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 11
TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
April 12, 2018, 07:56:33 PM
That’s a nice idea you have in mind. Market is prone to ups and downs really so we better not tend to decide right away to sell what we have. Our investments relies on our careful decision and right timing when to sell for us to make profit or either loss at the end.
Activity: 627
Merit: 103
April 12, 2018, 07:54:21 PM
I think You can't ignore to check bitcoin price, mate  Grin. The bitcoin will attract you to see his price!   Wink Bitcoin price is growing gradually.  If you love live trading then you need to check btc price regularly!
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 07:53:36 PM
I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
I did the same thing and I am trying my best not to read articles about crypto because I don’t want to get tempted to checl my portfolio. I am not on lose because I invest 1 year ago but comparing my portfolio last december and this month there’s a big differemce and it makes me really disappointed to myself for not selling them and wait for the dump to happen to buy back.
Activity: 588
Merit: 251
HELENA
April 12, 2018, 07:51:25 PM
I stop looking in bitcoin price from time to time but i need to check it atleast everyday to get some updates with btc price. And right now has a good update,  btc price id increasing and i hope that this is just a start and continue to pump.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
April 12, 2018, 07:49:33 PM
This April 13th. We can see the price of Bitcoin rising dramatically. I do not know what happened but I was shocked after waking up. Lucky morning Smiley
Activity: 133
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 07:49:01 PM
if you know it saddens your hearth and it might leads to hearth attack when you look at the daily price fall of bitcoin,then take your mind off the  daily price list has this may do you know good presently looking at the down fall of bitcoin price and value. but do not worry cos everything will be OK very soon and  you will always want to see your money daily growth soon. just exercise a little patience.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
April 12, 2018, 07:45:46 PM
I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
This is silly!!! What if in that two months, bitcoin has suddenly increased its price? What shall it then leave you? Regret? Hatred? Come on mate, you shouldn’t be doing that. As you entered in the world of bitcoin, you are expected to be strong in personality because if you just continue doing that kind of action, you are just allowing opportunities to surpass you. Better just leave instead of doing so.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 07:42:04 PM
That's always a good strategy to at least take rest or relieve stress from seeing crypto markets bleeding. It's also a best way to keep yourself away from being depressed that might push you to sell of your cryptos. But for now, you can try to look at how bitcoin has risen back. It seems the bullish market has come so early this year. Smiley
Activity: 383
April 12, 2018, 07:41:21 PM
and today bitcoin has shown the prospect that everyone is hoping for is a good one
namely the rise in bitcoin prices followed by rising altcoin prices
Activity: 560
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 07:36:06 PM
Your decision is a stop for bitcoin in a few months should be good and bad. Why is it said bad because if the price drops more you will lose on some occasions to buy bitcoin cheaply. Why is it also said good because some people who see the price every hour and every day frantically sell their bitcoin for fear of lowering the price. Cool
Anyway, by stopping looking at price movements, how to do a market analysis? In addition to losing a good opportunity to get the best price to buy coins, of course, it is not good to do. Although the goal is for long-term investment, do not apply silly.
Activity: 726
Merit: 251
April 12, 2018, 07:25:18 PM
Your decision is a stop for bitcoin in a few months should be good and bad. Why is it said bad because if the price drops more you will lose on some occasions to buy bitcoin cheaply. Why is it also said good because some people who see the price every hour and every day frantically sell their bitcoin for fear of lowering the price. Cool
Activity: 582
April 12, 2018, 07:18:44 PM
if I do not stop seeing bitcoin prices. because I still have no intention to take the assets I have. because I will not take the assets I have unless the bitcoin price has reached or approached the price of Rp 200 million. therefore I do not see the price of bitcoin because the price is still far away to reach to the number 200 million. but I will always be patient waiting. although it takes a long time .
Activity: 406
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 07:05:29 PM
I also try not to look every day for the price of bitcoin, but it's still a very difficult task, since I'm a crypto lover and so I'm always aware of the news
Activity: 420
Global Blockchain Solution For Transportation
April 12, 2018, 07:04:06 PM

Me too,  i don't want to see any reports from my wallet. I never check it for so long because i am very much disappointed on how my investment falls once again but right now,  bitcoin price started to rise and i hope that this movement will continue to move up
Activity: 490
April 12, 2018, 06:52:21 PM

That is a good decision as looking at it more often at this period can only create an upheaval of the heart which isnt good for one's health. Just HODL and do check back in the last quarter of the year and you sure would be smiling by then.
Activity: 98
April 12, 2018, 06:47:25 PM

It's the best decision you can make, see the prices fluctuating is bad for your health, really ... Keep holding!
Activity: 630
Merit: 102
April 12, 2018, 05:25:28 PM
Looking at bitcoin price or your wallet or not do not make any difference but what matters most is your perception and trust in bitcoin.
Activity: 168
April 12, 2018, 05:24:28 PM
For me, don't always look at the price of bitcoin right now, you might be disappointed since the price now is low as to compare from you acquisition cost. So think right now that it just an ordinary day where you need to forget the current situation and it will not let you put into stress. In the end, it will now forever price down so you need to relax and dont panic since it will rise again.
Activity: 190
Merit: 10
April 12, 2018, 05:16:14 PM
Sounds familiar, I read about the same strategy in a book of famous businessman Bodo Shaefer, he bought stock market stuff with the same attitude, not looking at them for 2 months.
Activity: 308
Merit: 17
April 12, 2018, 05:10:44 PM
I was sleeping a long time today, and when I woke up and saw the growth of bitcoin my heart was filled with joy. I hope this will last for a long time. I believed in it.
Pages:
Jump to: