Pages:
Author

Topic: I stop looking at Bitcoin Price - page 10. (Read 1552 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
April 11, 2018, 09:36:16 AM
The dip of bitcoins value are not really that bad.In These dip we can actually can make advantage out of it since its really little then its a opportunty to buy bitcoins since its value decreases that way we can buy more.and about your not looking  at bitcoin seems a good idea it will make you not make rush in decisions and you can avoid panicking and stress at the price because looking at price daily can make you rush in decides wether to sell or hold and you should always remember that doing long term can definitely you make earn more.
Activity: 812
Merit: 510
April 11, 2018, 09:26:39 AM
What difference will it even make i don't understand i always watch the price few times throughout the day so that if there is a pump i can sell it off and wait for the price to drop so that i can rebuy and make profit accordingly , just keeping funds in wallet is a bad idea it's better to invest somewhere or try trading it
Activity: 204
Merit: 10
April 11, 2018, 09:23:21 AM
I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
you're right. You do not need to see the price per day if you are a permanent hold. If you want to hold the bitcoin for 2 months. I think you do not need to regularly see the price of bitcoin in those two months. occasionally several times. Because watching the price per day can affect your psyche. If bitcoin drops every day it will confuse you and possibly lead to panic sell.

We dont need to see the price many time in a day because it can lead panic to ourselves.
Looking price per day is not problem for me but the problem is looking the price per minute. Hope we dont panic if the price again down.
Activity: 140
April 11, 2018, 09:17:27 AM
Actually after this ride to the red hell i stopped refreshing too and just hodling, because bitcoin is super low , there is no point to refresh:)
Activity: 350
Merit: 13
April 11, 2018, 09:16:13 AM
maybe by not seeing the bitcoin price for now is the best way for you to get stuck in the price that goes down again, but my suggestion is there are times when you look for bitcoin price so as not to lose moment.
Activity: 207
April 11, 2018, 09:02:46 AM
I just stop looking at bitcoin price. It hurts me actually, that's why I took this decision. I am holding few of BTC and I will not look at my wallets too for 2 months. I hope after 2 months when I will go to see bitcoin price, maybe I will scream happily. What about you guys?  Grin
yes really.... it is very hard to stop looking on bitcoin price now even you want to see it,it is just hurts and we all know that there will be time that the price of bitcoin will go higher so just wait ...every one.
Activity: 266
April 11, 2018, 08:59:39 AM

That's true but I want you to have a positive thinking and afford to lose profit because bitcoin business industry is like a wind sometimes there is a volume come up but after a few minutes it is gradually being slow, so for you investment 2 months is not enough for you to be happy just keep in long term investment before you visit because as far as I know the price now is very stressful.    
Activity: 2422
Merit: 357
April 11, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
This is a funny way of scapegoating. Even if you dont see your wallet, youre much aware of the bitcoin's price specially when youre active here in the forum. I just find it no sense because maybe you will not see it but deep in your mind you know youre already inside the drop.
Activity: 252
April 11, 2018, 08:48:27 AM
I believe if you shout, look at your wallet in the next 2 months, because you hold a low price, so you get a bigger profit when the price is high.
Activity: 238
April 11, 2018, 08:46:12 AM
People who are coin expensive at a high price have suffered. It was not the situation anyone expected to fall so much. Everyone thought that prices would rise.
The whales have all over the market. The big millions pulled the money out of the market and pulled the prices down.
Activity: 196
April 11, 2018, 08:40:44 AM
Yes it causes uncertainty if not viewed bitcoin let alone invest in bitcoin.
Activity: 658
Merit: 250
April 11, 2018, 08:40:35 AM
Looking at the bitcoin price as at now may lead to losing focus. Stop looking at bitcoin price a better decision.
Looking at the current unstable and unpredictable bitcoin price movements, stop seeing bitcoin prices is the best decision, so we don't have to worry get carried away by emotions and end up made a mistakes that we will regret later like panic selling at low prices. I also do the same thing, stop seeing bitcoin prices because i decided to doing long term trade due to the down of bitcoin price.
I choose not to check on it oftentimes because the more I get worried its unpredictable price, however at the same time it adds more challenge and excitement for us to be ready to take actions on its volatile value. Disadvantage can be, you'll miss some of its updates and important details that may be helpful in crytpo journey.
Activity: 280
Merit: 101
April 11, 2018, 08:38:28 AM
No, don't stop looking at bitcoin price. You may miss some of the changes that it can take. But, how frequent do you look for the charts and prices? Maybe too frequent? Like almost many times a day? If that's the case, then you should probably just lessen it. Once every two to three days, I think is enough? Always looking at Bitcoin price will just make you stressed. Since you will be afraid of what would happen to your investments. But, that is reasonable. But also will inflict negative impacts to your mental health. And that is not acceptable. Just look once in a while and hold for a moment and see the results of your holding.
i guess its every five minutes lol..checking prices from time to time leads us to panic specially when this kind of trends happening,how could you tolerate seeing your folios continuously falling as if your letting the coins die everyday and you cant do anything but watching?thats what most of. Us do maybe thats what OP pointing so he said stopping to check the price is the best thing to do

Falling in the market will make us panic if its continue but for me its chance to buy again because i will spare money for further action.
And also i am not panic at all looking the price fall but i am just feeling sad to see the market. Not panic but sad.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
April 11, 2018, 08:27:27 AM
Looking at the bitcoin price as at now may lead to losing focus. Stop looking at bitcoin price a better decision.
Looking at the current unstable and unpredictable bitcoin price movements, stop seeing bitcoin prices is the best decision, so we don't have to worry get carried away by emotions and end up made a mistakes that we will regret later like panic selling at low prices. I also do the same thing, stop seeing bitcoin prices because i decided to doing long term trade due to the down of bitcoin price.
Activity: 596
April 10, 2018, 05:39:56 PM
Such advice was given to me at the very beginning of my investment path: to buy bitcoin in the long term and forget about it for a year or even more. And not to irritate themselves with the observation of price hikes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
April 10, 2018, 05:33:53 PM
You shouldn't actually need to look at bitcoin price all the time because you will just get disappointed if all you see in the price movement is going down. In my case I just look at the price like 4 times a week.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
April 10, 2018, 05:02:01 PM
Well if you invested alot in bitcoin much better to stop looking on its price right now because it will really hurt you because it drops down but all you need to do is to be patient and keep on holding your bitcoin even if it will take a couple of months or year to rise again so that you can be able to earn big.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 106
April 10, 2018, 05:00:52 PM
i guess it is supposed to serve as an advice to the millions and the billions of people who still look at the price of bitcoin and decide to wait for it to the least price before they get to buy in. "stop looking at the bitcoin price" and buy-in. there is no better time to get involved in the bitcoin/blockchain technology business than now. thanks
Activity: 103
April 10, 2018, 05:00:40 PM
why be afraid to see bitcoin with falling prices, why just look at bitcoin when the price is high, I think before you invest you must have understood with all the risks and this one of them
It is true that you say, you should have established yourself and are ready to accept any risks that will occur with your investment in bitcoin. You should understand, this is the market, the investment, the bumpy price it is natural to happen. This is a reality you must face and accept. If you are happy to see bitcoin prices go up, you should not be afraid to see bitcoin prices in a state of decline. Face wisely, continue to monitor market developments and patiently wait for prices to rise.
Activity: 154
April 10, 2018, 04:57:03 PM
Pages:
Jump to: