Pages:
Author

Topic: I think a lot of people just missed their chance - page 6. (Read 16973 times)

Activity: 483
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
There is no choice for us because we have to wait for the market when the market is recovering it is a good sign that prices of the coin will surely increase but when the prices start decreasing makes me a feeling that market will not recover in this year.
We have seen an early increase, today the price of major coins seems to be bullish again.
It's better this way as we have a chance to rise than seeing the market full of dump until it will cause a panic.
I know some investors have already give up, and I believe this is the time when the market will start to look bullish again.
bulllist will come gradually, the situation now is the beginning of Advent. I believe if there is an increase as of yesterday some time again there will be a bull came faster than the predictions of people who said we should wait until the end of this year
Activity: 2814
Merit: 576
There is no choice for us because we have to wait for the market when the market is recovering it is a good sign that prices of the coin will surely increase but when the prices start decreasing makes me a feeling that market will not recover in this year.
We have seen an early increase, today the price of major coins seems to be bullish again.
It's better this way as we have a chance to rise than seeing the market full of dump until it will cause a panic.
I know some investors have already give up, and I believe this is the time when the market will start to look bullish again.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103
It seems to be going up and not coming back down again.

info about the market is going up, and not going down again, of course it is not so certain because I still doubt the price of going up always. because from yesterday the price went up and down so fast. so sometimes it makes us all hesitate.

There is no choice for us because we have to wait for the market when the market is recovering it is a good sign that prices of the coin will surely increase but when the prices start decreasing makes me a feeling that market will not recover in this year. Instead of bothering about the market recovery it is very good as many coins as possible in the market.
Activity: 322
Merit: 22
Hello. If you think so then you are right. It can be assumed that people still have chances because the universe is infinite.Good luck.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
Why you think that many missed their chance? Crypto constantly gives new opportunities for earnings. You just need to follow the news and you can always be the first and get your tidbit.
Some of us were in doubts as the market shows declining scheme and they don't have any courage to invest during the bear season. 
Maybe only  they'll missed the time when Bitcoin price where at $3,200 it happens, but they are still have a chance to catch it before the moon start to rise.
The opportunity come and go, yeah it gives a new opportunity, but sometimes it takes a long time to get new opportunity to buy or sell, so take advantage of opportunities that come as well as possible. But sometimes users are late to realize it right? When prices have stopped falling and started to rise. They began to realize to buy.
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
Everyone still have their chance but it's worth pointing out that ETH has done 100% from its lowest low. Btc has increased in price as well but this things don't guarantee the price staying this positive it can still crash.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
BNB did very well today.

With the decentralized Binance exchange upcoming, it could even go way higher.

Unless Airswap (AST) gets more attention, as another free trading alternative.

I ran into this video on youtube (is Airswap the Binance killer?) and started checking out and buying some tokens.

It's already operable, and while i was doing some transactions with it, i can only imagine what the new BNB marketplace will become like.

The more the value of BNB goes up, the more expensive the trading fees become on Binance, so AST could be a way out.
Great insight, this only means that we always have opportunity to buy more good coins and we should not give up easily. If you miss the pump on BNB or any coin, then wait for that coin to dump because it will not rise as easy as you think, it needs correction first.

Thanks for your insight here too, appreciate it.

I think there will be some major correction(s) very soon btw, this is why i look further than BNB, and invest in AST, Kucoin shares and IDEX too.

have a peek

https://instant.airswap.io

https://medium.com/fluidity

This is the tool i was talking about in my other post

https://dexindex.io
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003
Lol did you buy the dip? Hmmm. Seems like no one knows if we will go up or down. I keep saying it will be sideways for a while. Looks like we have been sideways for a while now!
A flat market is not profitable for investors and swing traders. Only day traders can take advantage of such market conditions with buying at the dip of boundary and selling at the top of the same boundary. Nice way to make a profit for a day.
Activity: 2128
Merit: 180
BNB did very well today.

I ran into this video on youtube (is Airswap the Binance killer?) and started checking out and buying some tokens.

It's already operable, and while i was doing some transactions with it, i can only imagine what the new BNB marketplace will become like.

The more the value of BNB goes up, the more expensive the trading fees become on Binance, so AST could be a way out.
Great insight, this only means that we always have opportunity to buy more good coins and we should not give up easily. If you miss the pump on BNB or any coin, then wait for that coin to dump because it will not rise as easy as you think, it needs correction first.
Activity: 42
Merit: 2
BNB did very well today.

Activity: 798
Merit: 268
It drops, and right now its pumping again. I think it will continue to play sideways so we still have more chance to accumulate. There is no way to tell if this market will going to continue up so you have to be patience waiting for the dump price if you missed the bottom. I’m also waiting for this since I have to save more bitcoin to hit my goal this year.
Activity: 2772
Merit: 645
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
Why you think that many missed their chance? Crypto constantly gives new opportunities for earnings. You just need to follow the news and you can always be the first and get your tidbit.
Some of us were in doubts as the market shows declining scheme and they don't have any courage to invest during the bear season. 
Maybe only  they'll missed the time when Bitcoin price where at $3,200 it happens, but they are still have a chance to catch it before the moon start to rise.
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
Lol did you buy the dip? Hmmm. Seems like no one knows if we will go up or down. I keep saying it will be sideways for a while. Looks like we have been sideways for a while now!
Activity: 2884
Merit: 794
I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

I really missed out. I had Bitcoin and ETH. Was waiting for a good spike last week. When the price was peaking up, i had to set my selling order to a max price hoping that bitcoin will reach $4500. But what happened is,  it suddenly fell to the ground. Missed out. Should have limited profit threshold. A good lesson though.
This happened to most of us, I was expecting a huge ETH rally once the hard fork came live and then the price went down, I am still bullish on ethereum and I am sure it will go up during the next months so I will keep a close eye on it but I was deceived as well, however that is not a big deal since my loss was small and I am willing to take a few small losses on ethereum as long as I can be there once the price of ethereum begins to go up as I think it will
Activity: 810
Merit: 101
Activity: 632
Merit: 60
Ways to make money in crypto is enough. Everyone can join and choose the most suitable. It's not too late to join. Just some ways have lost their relevance, but there will be new ones.
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Everyone still has a chance. I believe that the price for bitcoin below $ 5,000 is already quite acceptable to buy. All the more now she again decrease.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
There are lots of situation are available to get the profit here will came to us but we don't know how it will approach you because the experience will be like that and cryptocurrency will not be predictable at anytime so definitely we are missing a lots of chances here to get a huge place and huge profit but it will definitely be changed in the future to get a stable market for getting frequent income from this field I hope it happened soon.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
From my analysis perspective we are still yet to see the bottom of Bitcoin and respectively of Ethereum and other altcoins which seems to follow BTC price action very closely.  I think people should be patient when making an investment and take into account as much factors as possible, but still maintain a clear vision.

I also think that we should be very careful in this period of making a decision about investment. It is possible that we are already close to the bottom, but we still can not be sure how deep the price can drops. Recent increases have turned out to be a bull trap, so it means that the bear market is not over yet.
when you enter the world of cryptocurrency you should already know something like that can be said as a risk when investment nobody knows how the development of their project, all possible developments can occur.
Activity: 574
Merit: 100
In recent days, Bitcoin and Ethereum look stable. And it doesn't look like you will pump again, I think we should invest. I personally also believe that the price will not go down again, like a few weeks ago. We must be passionate and develop an interest in continuing to invest.
Pages:
Jump to: