Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 22. (Read 29229 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
Yes, it is true that ethereum coint is the best beside bitcoint, both of these coints, bitcoint and ethereum, are special and have their own advantages, so that investing in both coints is certainly beneficial for the future
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
Ethereum is certainly the best coin after Bitcoin. Although, it has seen a massive fall within the past months, Ethereum still holds its second position on the market. It has got large investor support which makes it capable of recovering and hit another bull run.
Activity: 619
Merit: 250
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
I believe in that. ETH is a good investment next to bitcoin and it has a low price now so it is good to buy for more ETH while the price is low and affordable to anyone. Bitcoin is good but the price is already high unlike ETH the price is cheap for now so this is the good chance for us to buy and hold in our wallet.
I also thought the same as you. I see an increase in the prices that continue to occur on the Ethereum was able to make major coin as Ethereum quite profitable and make it capable for dependable coin. so very nice to rely on as the next Cryptocurrency for the Ethereum Bitcoin.
Activity: 706
Merit: 250
Yes it is the best crypto next to bitcoin, Actually in the CMC the etherium was in the number two spot next to bitcoin. But it have a time the etherium was pass by XRP to a number two spot but it was not to long they recover again in a short time.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 253
Ethereum does have a tremendous chance of becoming more than now, maybe the next 1 or 2 years, the price of ethereum will increase considerably from now, but to replace bitcoin, I think it's impossible, because Bitcoin is the benchmark for all crypto currencies there, and Bitcoin I think is more in the know and with a very limited supply
what you convey is true even though we cannot know exactly what and how the price will be in the future cryptocurrencies and that in particular requires confidence and patience large enough to invest in cryptocurrencies with whatever coins it is
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
I believe in that. ETH is a good investment next to bitcoin and it has a low price now so it is good to buy for more ETH while the price is low and affordable to anyone. Bitcoin is good but the price is already high unlike ETH the price is cheap for now so this is the good chance for us to buy and hold in our wallet.
Activity: 109
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
i  definitely  disagrre  with  you  etheriumm is  not  the  best  crytpo  next  to bitcoin  and  i  think  is  can not be  never  ever  such  thing  there are always better  options.
Activity: 481
Merit: 102
ETH is a magnificent coin as it provides with smart contract functionality. Although a few another projects borrow this idea, ETH is the most credible among the other.

I agree with your opinion. It is cryptocurrency that focuses on the bigger problem, so it is adopting much faster as compared to Bitcoin. ICOs and smart contracts are being created every day using Ethereum.
Activity: 168
Yes, Ethereum is the best after Bitcoin. The popularity is very, very important for a coin to be successful. Ethereum is so popular and this is the main reason to be so good.
I consider that Ethereum has much greater potential than Bitcoin in terms of sheer utility and market capitalization.Ethereum is simply better than Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 17
In my consideration, there are some possibilities where Ethereum as a cryptocurrency may explode in value like how Bitcoin did. I really see that coming.
Activity: 658
Merit: 503

There is no doubt about this, the only coin that is worth more to have now besides bitcoin is ethereum. When it comes to all of the altcoins then ethereum is the best altcoin in the market, with a project like that there is no doubt that it is always going to be one of the most successful coins in the market for years to come and will only be second to bitcoin.
Activity: 938
Merit: 14
Earn more with Earn Network
This is obvious on the market. Despite the significant decline in the price of Ethereum on the market, Ethereum still holds its second position. It has got the the trust of its investors and once the wave of ETH sell off passes, Ethereum will recover and rise up again to new high record on the market.
Activity: 126
Merit: 4
Ethereum is the best and most used altcoin. One day Ethereum will overcome Bitcoin and will be the number one crypto. There are so many projects that are using their blockchain and the most ICOs are collecting funds in ETH.
copper member
Activity: 164
Merit: 0
You are very correct with you thought and I go with you on this. Bitcoin is the grandfather of all other coins and also the most important coin in the Blockchain technology, but after the bitcoin, Ethereum is the second.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
I started to like crypto and being an enthusiast with it lately. I had read many articles around in the internet and found some good attributes regarding on the  different kinds of crypto in the crypto market. And i found out that ethereum is a platform which also supports mostly of the altcoins being introduce by  its mean using ICO. Conducting a project from the crowds budget and in return from the contributions are the giving of tokens instead. And afterwards the tokens will be used in an exchange they prefer to partner with. That is why i am taking credit to ether as best crypto next to bitcoin because of the platforms being used by most of the crypto as well. What do you think? isn't it ether is the best crypto?
Yes, it is this application of ether that is the main one, which raises it to leadership positions. He must develop himself so as not to lose investors, not only does he hope for one capitalization, Ripple recently demonstrated this. So while the best, but soon everything can change.
Activity: 322
Merit: 2
I believe too, because statistically speaking ethereum is a great backend to the king of cryptocurrency, bitcoin. Because of its undisputed place in rank #2 in coinmarketcap. Ethereum is a good and usable coin.
Activity: 392
Ethereum does not stand still, and is constantly evolving. He has a very strong and professional team. Competitors like eos is still too far from Ethereum
copper member
Activity: 546
Merit: 0
Over the years ethereum has proved it's stance in the cryptocurrency market and it's popularity is increasing more and more by day, it's is second to bitcoin as bitcoin has no doubt been the best cryptocurrency over the years and I think for ethereum to get to the level of bitcoin there is need for more technological innovation. The team has to solve the problem of network scalability too.
Activity: 406
Merit: 76
Crypto Lovers
Technology and innovation is the mother of everything, BITCOIN is the 1st coin and no one can put that down, with time BTC will get more popular.
ETH have to struggle a lot with new feature and more transaction per second.
Activity: 560
Merit: 257
Over the past year, Ethereum has become a very popular coin and some investors prefer ETH compared to other coins. If the Ethereum team manages to solve problems of network scalability, then over time the ETH will become the main coin in the cryptocurrency market.
Pages:
Jump to: