Pages:
Author

Topic: I think ethereum is the best crypto next to bitcoin. - page 18. (Read 29229 times)

Activity: 411
Merit: 100
Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts
Ethereum is a very good coin, but whatever the technology of the coin on the course it does not affect because there was a lot of news about the fact that ethereum is being introduced into all state enterprises and, accordingly, the rate should grow  Shocked
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
The price of ethereum is very cheap.The reason for this is the lack of new icos.Teams do not want to do ico when the market is in very poor condition.There is already a panic in the market.If the market starts to stabilize, the ethereum price will go up again.If not, these prices are fixed
Agree with you, the market condition is not good today, so many icos are postponed. On the other hand, I believe that in the long-term everything will stabilize and price of eth will rise.
Activity: 122
Merit: 2
”Decentralized Digital Billboards”
Even if ethereum supports making new coins, ethereum getting lost ranking coinmarketcap by giving 2nd place to  XRP. I think for this scam ICOs based on ethereum network could be a reason. But ethereum has long way to go.
Activity: 616
I am still waiting for the phenomenal breakthrough of bitcoin, because in my opinion until now there have been no new innovations that are tried to be presented by ethereum other than eth 2.0 plan
Activity: 288
Each Crypto has its own advantages. But specifically on Ethereum which is unique and as a platform it takes almost a project in Cryptocurrency. Naturally, the second highest price is after Bitcoin or King Altcoin. But there are also some good alt like Ethereum that have good future qualities like ripple, NEO, Stellar, EOS.
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
The price of ethereum is very cheap.The reason for this is the lack of new icos.Teams do not want to do ico when the market is in very poor condition.There is already a panic in the market.If the market starts to stabilize, the ethereum price will go up again.If not, these prices are fixed
Activity: 329
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
in my opinion ethereum is not bad, but I not sure, what I can say that ethereum is next to bitcoin.
now is very hard time for crypto
Activity: 602
Merit: 118
We cannot deny that ethereum's performance, as the best and most trusted Alt-coin after Bitcoin, is very feasible for us to calculate. Because so far the existence of ethereum has always had a great potential to grow. And this can be proven by the many ICO developers who utilize this one platform to be used as their tokens.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
Everything will depend only on the market, if the market grows and recovers, the number of crypto projects that will use the platform will grow, and then everything can be.
Activity: 644
Everything is relative, if compared to what it is better?it's just that he was 2 takin in which people believed as well as in Bitcoin,and the value has the asset that people called an asset!So today, the viola is the most reliable project,but I'm sure with time will be more assets
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
While btc remains in the downtrend, ethereum will not grow in price either, and so far I do not see any growth prospects in the near future, but I am glad that the cryptocurrency market is unpredictable and everything can change very drastically
Activity: 378
I agree with you. Ethereum is always a good investment idea because it has potential to grow and to get close to bitcoin. ETH is my long term investment.
Activity: 532
Bountyhive.io
Yea agreed ethereum is the second in command in the world of crypto. I think ethereum even did it better most time because the blockchain in which ethereum is based brings a lot of advancement and entries into the world of crypto
Activity: 1313
Merit: 278
Ethereum is really a very strong project, look at its merits. Ethereum is one of the founders of the crypto market, which means that everything that exists now we should be grateful to this project. Whatever the price of the etririum is now, its value is difficult to underestimate.
copper member
Activity: 257
Merit: 2
Undoubtedly yes. Ethereum is currently regarded as the second best cryptocurrency in the market. But the growth graph of Ethereum is so commendable that the time is not so far that it will be on top.
Activity: 196
I understand that the new project also has a good potential but of the established and generally accepted projects I also most Ethereum !
Activity: 140
In the last week, Ethereum has shown some price weakness. However, in a broad sense, Ethereum is the second most powerful and promising altcoin. Ethereum has the potential for further development in the future. I am sure that in 2019, Ethereum will strengthen its position and the price will go up.
Activity: 231
yes there is no doubt that ethereum is one of the top altcoin and its best coin after bitcoin,its platform is most popular for ICO projects tokens distribution, investment in ethereum for long-term will give you good return
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
not anymore this year because ethereum is now falling down so hard in the crypto market
Activity: 854
Merit: 250
I also think that ethereum is a good coin rather than another altcoin. although ethereum prices are currently experiencing a significant decline, I don't think that makes investors bored with ethereum. in my opinion at this time is the perfect time to collect ethereum. all ico programs cannot be separated from ethereum, most of them using the ethereum platform. so I also agree that ethereum is said to be the best coin after bitcoin. I am also sure that in the future ethereum will be a potential coin that will be used by many people.

You are right, too much money is invested in the project and too many other projects are directly related to Ethereum. It is obvious that even if the affairs of the Ethereum go very badly, no one will allow it to go to the bottom and close. It is also necessary to take into account the fact that the project team continues to work on it tirelessly.
Pages:
Jump to: