Pages:
Author

Topic: I think Hodl is most overrated term used in crpyto - page 3. (Read 1813 times)

Activity: 14
Merit: 0
yep,It is reasonable to think like that because I was caught in the same trap in my beginnings, when I was holding some crazy stuff thinking that it would gain the price and I was so convinced about that,so i think will hold coin with big volume and potentiel is good now
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
To get maximum profit from hold we should know for how long we have to hold the coin and how many percentace of the target profit. Hodl or hold in very long duration is not good idea because as we know many price of altcoin just pump and dump. Hodl possible to make loss more than 90% and we dont know how long wait for bullish again so its better learn more about strategy of longterm trading.
Activity: 98
"Hodl" is word used to much in crypto space but i think hodl can be dangerous for newbies mostly they will be shilled and hodl a shitcoin or hodl a solid coin for too long and wouldn't sell when time was right you will end up like me as there was time when i could buy tesla now i can only buy honda.

Holding a coin is certainly one way to get the target we want. And I don't think it makes sense to compare prices at the beginning of the year with now, because that will only make lambo into Hyundai. I think it's important to determine the target, at least on the right coin, because even a beginner can have a different perception of a cycle.
Activity: 468
Merit: 100
Experience the Future of DeFi
Yes. People should be able to know when to buy and sell their coins and buy again when it dips. Most of us hold too much. We all know that crypto market is unregulated, so the decrease in price doesn't have limits. I remember when I have bought mine, fundamentally speaking, this coin is so good and it is really worth to hold. But as months go by, this coin I bought was so dumped even with so many updates and their team is really active.
Activity: 263
Yes! Finally, someone finds that hodl is just a meme. How many people use this word? And how much of them understand what is going on on market?
Activity: 392
Hodl is like Hold on dear life, If you really valued it's potential then hodl. There's no reason to sell coins. Yes it's overrated coz if you really wanted to be rich and focus on the idea on holding coins then stay while it's hot.
Activity: 126
This current bearish market has defiled all strategies that are known to be working in the cryptoverse in the past. I mean hodling was the coolest thing before but right now, the value of tokens just keep plunging downward. Long term investments has been bastardized no thanks to this current bearish market.
copper member
Activity: 322
according to current market situation you may be right but there will be time in future where you will see the actual meaning of hold. yes i agree that people are in loss now because of holding but they will get the reward as well because of holding.
Well I agree completely. I learned it the hard way. I am still hodling some of the shitcoins. In crypto I have seen that hodling doesn't work for most of the coins.
Activity: 21
The hold is the best way to avoid losing money when the market falls. As the cryptos rate falls, the sentiment of most investors will be panic, anxiety, a sense of distrust in the market leading to panic sell to cut losses and serious losses. So at the moment, the exchange rate is down, hold and continue to invest as soon as the exchange rate is lowest.
Yes, I agree with you. Holding is the best strategy to get profits at the same time can push up prices if the market is down. Selling when it has to go down will only make a part of it disappear and the market will decline even more.
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
The term, 'hold' is overrated but because the circumstance of the market situation allows for such usage. Holding, in fact in fluctuated markets does become more popular.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 110
It is reasonable to think like that because I was caught in the same trap in my beginnings, when I was holding some crazy stuff thinking that it would gain the price and I was so convinced about that.

If you hold the best of the coin from the market you would know that it is not over rated  and really holding becomes the key for such coins. But when you are talking about the ICO coins which falls om the few days of the listing those are the coins you would like to sell it quickly.

I consider that it is necessary to be able to react quickly. Because of the current state of the market, many people have frozen money as well as me.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
https://eloncity.io/
Yes it is true hold is the most overrated term used in crypto currency. It is because if you hold and the price rises, you will surely make huge profit. But when you sell when the price is down, there is certain you will make loss. Then hold is the best for newbie.
Activity: 336
Merit: 10
The hold is the best way to avoid losing money when the market falls. As the cryptos rate falls, the sentiment of most investors will be panic, anxiety, a sense of distrust in the market leading to panic sell to cut losses and serious losses. So at the moment, the exchange rate is down, hold and continue to invest as soon as the exchange rate is lowest.
Activity: 689
Merit: 14
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
I don't see anything wrong with that. You just have to apply each coin individually. Some coins are not worth keeping for a long time, and for some it will be the only way. All the more there are many examples, when precisely the holding helped people become rich. Therefore, you should always analyze each coin and determine the strategy for it.
Activity: 264
TEMCO
Probably yes, because it is used everywhere and every person which is in crypto is familiar with this term
Activity: 147
Well, it does'nt matter if the terms of hodl is over rated because its your strategy of getting earnings yo your coin. Maybe your hodling coins in a long term are one of shit coins that is hard to recover it during the bear market. Or else there you are not happy with the coin that is why your making panic sell.
Merit: 10
The term HODL is not overrated at all. What sence does it make to sell your cryptocurrency at a time like this when you will most likely be doing it at loss. We have to understand that holding encourages scarcity which will eventually help the price of Bitcoin to rise.
Activity: 176
I agree with you. Nochichek can not understand the value of different coins. I had this situation. I was advised to keep the coins, I held. Now I have empty coins.
Activity: 66
Yes, hodl is a common term used in the world of Cryptocurrency. I never knew what it actually means at first when I started my Crypto career, would think may be the writer made a mistake while writing/typing it. I was so surprised the day I got to know that it's being spelt intentionally like that and its full meaning is: Hold On for Dear Life (HODL).
No knowledge is a waste!
Pages:
Jump to: