Pages:
Author

Topic: I think KuCoin is potentially one of the most profitable coins to own - page 2. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 103
I like KCS tokens. The growth in the price of KCS directly depends on the development of the KuCoin exchange. Over the past six months, it has shown quite good results, despite the pressure from the Chinese regulators and a global correction in prices for most crypto currency.
Activity: 868
Merit: 251
Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy
hey somehow the only pair i can trade at kucoin is eth to kucoin. there are no options to trade with bitcoin eth or neo or any other coin which is shown? is this just a bug or have i missed something ?
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Yes it is, but Kucoin is potentially one of the most profitable coins to own
because they have a good quality of service that can satisfy the satisfaction of every investors at the same time very well known.
Activity: 289
Merit: 10
If compare Kucoin with BNB, it additional have dividends and, if daily exchange volume will grow, price of Kucoin assets will much more then BNB now. So I agree, it's a good investment.
I agree with you.
Recently, I also heard that Binance uses a virtual volume alarm bot.
I believe in KUcoin, I'm trading mostly on Kucoin.
Activity: 699
Merit: 438
It is great that some people sees the potentiality of the crypto coin in the market of having a great deal.
Through this they can make the whole community for better and merrier than before.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 102
Awesome, 90% annual profit is huge. Thanks for pointing this out going to get some kcs to enjoy this amazing profit right from time since kucoin as launch the are becoming more popular if they should attain top 3 volume then holders going to get better profit.
Activity: 462
Merit: 13
This is a very reasonable and huge opportunity for every crypto enthusiast. The information you have just given will definitely be of usefulness to all. Had it been i saw this info before now, i would have invested into KCS, but it is never too late, most especially with the analysis that has just been given.
Kucoin is one of my favourite exchange and i believe in its future.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
This is interesting. It seems as if you are like saving money in a bank. But it would be helpful enough to study first the system before really investing on it. Sometimes we got too driven by rewards and not actually looking at the real scenario. Maybe I will try understanding this one first.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
thanks for sharing. does this apply to the Kucoin exchange as well?
Me too! I think, Kucoin exchange is next bests exchange!
Activity: 322
Merit: 179
Is KCS only available in KuCoin exchange or can I buy it on sites like Binace and still get the dividend?

You can only buy kucoin token in kucoin exchange. I don’t think it is available in other exchanges. To receive dividends, you have to store kucoin token in the kucoin exchange.

Activity: 48
Is KCS only available in KuCoin exchange or can I buy it on sites like Binace and still get the dividend?
Activity: 392
Merit: 24
If compare Kucoin with BNB, it additional have dividends and, if daily exchange volume will grow, price of Kucoin assets will much more then BNB now. So I agree, it's a good investment.
Also BNB is older one but Kucoin is going faster so it seems Kucoin will get the first place in comparisions with BNB
Activity: 1
KuCoin Shares: Fundamental crypto coin research analysis and investment reports.

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/kucoin-shares-cryptocurrency-kcs-buy-invest-money.php

How to buy KuCoin Shares (KCS) - a step by step guide.

Cry
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
I totally agree with you. This is a kind of passive income.
Too bad, my investment stuck in some other coins. I think I will look into it 1 month from now.
Activity: 336
Merit: 106
Yes I believe kucoin has a potential and profitable coins. Ideal investment good platform with own exchange. This will be the top 10 on coinmarketcap this year 2018. Im so excited to see kucoin
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
They always compare Kucoin to Binance like it's going to follow its footseps becoming the top exchange in the next months so I'm not surprise that their token is gaining so much value and will go up more just like BNB.

I agree to you kucoin was a great trading site like binance the platform are good so we can assure that in the next few month or week the price of kucoin will increase high. I will hold my kucoin until the price increase like bnb still hoping it will be in the top soon.
This is good topic for kucoin because most of us believing in kucoin potential.

I am curious about how much kucoin shares others here are currently holding?  I have a small amount (500 shares) and I am kicking myself for sitting on the sidelines and not buying.  I watched KCS go from $3 to $6 to $10 to $14  and I never picked up any new shares along the way.  Not sure what I was thinking.... such a missed opportunity.
Just move on and don't think this anymore if you already miss the train , if not , you can't sleep well and always ask yourself why don't buy it when price low , Don't do this, go to choose other potential tokens and wait for profit return

Very good advice (thank you!).  No sense worrying over what might have happened.  It is always good to remember to be forward looking and look for new opportunities.  

I only have 347 Kucoin Shares myself. I wish I had bought more too. I am only earning a small daily dividend. I am hoping in the future that when the Kucoin exchange has more volume that I will be generating more passive income. Do you guys think I even have enough that it's worth hanging on to? I love Kucoin Shares so much, I just wish I had ten times as many lol.

Not sure what you mean by "in the future" the Kucoin developers have said that the dividend distribution will stop in a few months once the exchange gets bigger and has more users.   Great to get little bits of daily dividends but be aware that it will be short lived.

Seems like you are miss informed. The dividende will be lowered from 50% to 15% over time but will never go blow that percentage.

Well, that is a pleasant surprise to learn that I was wrong.  Great that there will still continue to be dividends paid at 15% in the future (thank you!).  I was not aware that this was the case.  I will continue to hold my KCS now (I was planning to sell once the dividend stopped) .
Activity: 602
Merit: 107
KuCoin is awesome exchange and it has potential to grow to size of Binance. I think owning some KuCoin Shares can't hurt. Binance Coin exploded the same was as Binance exchange did.
Pages:
Jump to: