Pages:
Author

Topic: I think KuCoin is potentially one of the most profitable coins to own - page 3. (Read 2104 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 102
I'll be looking to buy KCS when they are $5... although if gets that low it must mean the Chinese crypto ban is for real and trading will be pointless if not impossible. There's also a risk Kucoin changes or stops the referral system, not sure what the point of a KCS then will be if you don't get rewards anymore.
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Do they give dividends? If sor did they give already and how much?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
They always compare Kucoin to Binance like it's going to follow its footseps becoming the top exchange in the next months so I'm not surprise that their token is gaining so much value and will go up more just like BNB.

I agree to you kucoin was a great trading site like binance the platform are good so we can assure that in the next few month or week the price of kucoin will increase high. I will hold my kucoin until the price increase like bnb still hoping it will be in the top soon.
This is good topic for kucoin because most of us believing in kucoin potential.

I am curious about how much kucoin shares others here are currently holding?  I have a small amount (500 shares) and I am kicking myself for sitting on the sidelines and not buying.  I watched KCS go from $3 to $6 to $10 to $14  and I never picked up any new shares along the way.  Not sure what I was thinking.... such a missed opportunity.
Just move on and don't think this anymore if you already miss the train , if not , you can't sleep well and always ask yourself why don't buy it when price low , Don't do this, go to choose other potential tokens and wait for profit return

Very good advice (thank you!).  No sense worrying over what might have happened.  It is always good to remember to be forward looking and look for new opportunities.  

I only have 347 Kucoin Shares myself. I wish I had bought more too. I am only earning a small daily dividend. I am hoping in the future that when the Kucoin exchange has more volume that I will be generating more passive income. Do you guys think I even have enough that it's worth hanging on to? I love Kucoin Shares so much, I just wish I had ten times as many lol.

Not sure what you mean by "in the future" the Kucoin developers have said that the dividend distribution will stop in a few months once the exchange gets bigger and has more users.   Great to get little bits of daily dividends but be aware that it will be short lived.

Seems like you are miss informed. The dividende will be lowered from 50% to 15% over time but will never go blow that percentage.
Activity: 392
Merit: 13
They always compare Kucoin to Binance like it's going to follow its footseps becoming the top exchange in the next months so I'm not surprise that their token is gaining so much value and will go up more just like BNB.

I agree to you kucoin was a great trading site like binance the platform are good so we can assure that in the next few month or week the price of kucoin will increase high. I will hold my kucoin until the price increase like bnb still hoping it will be in the top soon.

I am curious about how much kucoin shares others here are currently holding?  I have a small amount (500 shares) and I am kicking myself for sitting on the sidelines and not buying.  I watched KCS go from $3 to $6 to $10 to $14  and I never picked up any new shares along the way.  Not sure what I was thinking.... such a missed opportunity.
Just move on and don't think this anymore if you already miss the train , if not , you can't sleep well and always ask yourself why don't buy it when price low , Don't do this, go to choose other potential tokens and wait for profit return

Very good advice (thank you!).  No sense worrying over what might have happened.  It is always good to remember to be forward looking and look for new opportunities. 

I only have 347 Kucoin Shares myself. I wish I had bought more too. I am only earning a small daily dividend. I am hoping in the future that when the Kucoin exchange has more volume that I will be generating more passive income. Do you guys think I even have enough that it's worth hanging on to? I love Kucoin Shares so much, I just wish I had ten times as many lol.

Not sure what you mean by "in the future" the Kucoin developers have said that the dividend distribution will stop in a few months once the exchange gets bigger and has more users.   Great to get little bits of daily dividends but be aware that it will be short lived.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
The exchanges coins are doing well this 2 months. BNB and Kucoin has reached $20. Even Ethbits exchange is not fully launched, the price has increased 4 times. It is really hard to find an exchange coin with low price now.

Check out DTR from the founder of Bitstamp. Still a very low price. https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/dynamic-trading-rights/

I remember I got in KCS when it wasn't even 40 cents. I got out at the top, just last week. A small 250 dollars of investment gave me a 10 000 dollars of profit...
Activity: 658
Merit: 256
The exchanges coins are doing well this 2 months. BNB and Kucoin has reached $20. Even Ethbits exchange is not fully launched, the price has increased 4 times. It is really hard to find an exchange coin with low price now.
Activity: 308

Thanks for the useful information, now it is more clear what kind of coin and what kind of exchange is. About it now everywhere they say, in general, and most analysts advise this coin to buy and keep in their portfolio for a long time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 257
I agree that KuCoin is a good coin. But at  the current price of $17 and I need to invest $17,000 for 1000 KuCoin and the daily dividend I will receive is $2. I will most probably look at other exchange coins from COSS or BiBox.
Activity: 322
Merit: 101
Yes, I agree with you. But the price is so high now that I can not afford to buy them. No, well, seriously. I did not think of buying them in a small amount, since the dividends will be very small. Putting a large amount into one token is a risk. However, while I was thinking, the price increased from $ 3 to 16. Hey, what's going on? Now I do not know whether to buy or stay away.
Activity: 1
Check out COSS.  Similar set up, but MUCH higher upside. They plan to accept fiat deposits similar to coinbase, also payment gateways for merchants.  It’s still in beta, and has nearly half the amount of coins as Kucoin and BNB.

First post*
Activity: 32

I am curious about how much kucoin shares others here are currently holding?  I have a small amount (500 shares) and I am kicking myself for sitting on the sidelines and not buying.  I watched KCS go from $3 to $6 to $10 to $14  and I never picked up any new shares along the way.  Not sure what I was thinking.... such a missed opportunity.

Very good advice (thank you!).  No sense worrying over what might have happened.  It is always good to remember to be forward looking and look for new opportunities. 

Activity: 13
KuKoin released his token !? Do they give it for registration on the stock exchange or do they sell it? Tell me what's the matter?)
Regards Denis
yes they do, please register : https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=15hsw

Activity: 910
Merit: 103

my experience to share: I just signed up Kucoin for buying dragon coin. also bought some Kucoins at mid-$14, a day later, yesterday, it went up to mid-$16. and today, now, about $20. I do think its value is going to way higher than where it is at now. cheers.
Good experience. Now I see some signals in telegram for this coin. It will de more popular than BNB as I think

Sadly the price of Kucoin has risen very fast over the last few weeks.  It was under a dollar and now sitting at $15 USD.  It seems to be getting a little too expensive for anyone to buy for the daily dividend.  You need to hold a significant number of KCS tokens (10k - 20k or more) to have any appreciable accumulation of other coins. 
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
my experience to share: I just signed up Kucoin for buying dragon coin. also bought some Kucoins at mid-$14, a day later, yesterday, it went up to mid-$16. and today, now, about $20. I do think its value is going to way higher than where it is at now. cheers.
Good experience. Now I see some signals in telegram for this coin. It will de more popular than BNB as I think
Activity: 560
Merit: 109
KuKoin released his token !? Do they give it for registration on the stock exchange or do they sell it? Tell me what's the matter?)
Regards Denis
Activity: 224
Also I think kucoin is a very promising exchange and their tokens too. Sam registered a couple of months ago on this exchange and received a bonus of their tokens. Yesterday I went to the stock exchange and was very surprised to find $ 200 on the deposit. Their token has grown considerably and it pleases.
Activity: 37
has anyone received their daily income from kucoin?
Pages:
Jump to: