Pages:
Author

Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin - page 3. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Comparison is useless. What is BCH? This is a project that was founded by people to enrich themselves in their community. They have not created anything new, everything is already there and they use open data. It just doesn't make sense.
That's correct, Bitcoin is Bitcoin continue on from creators work. BTC underwent surgery to stitch on one extra arm (segwit, LN) LN is not bitcoin as it has its own nodes, users and even people who support LN exclusively and not Legacy bitcoin.

Bitcoin (BSV) was issued in 2009.   BTC was issued with an airdrop in 2017.
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
No, what a btc cash is all at the level of good altcoins no more. Understand once and for all, it's like gold now, and no one will be above it.
Activity: 476
Merit: 12
Bitcoincash cannot in any way be better than bitcoin. Bitcoin  have gain accepted of 99% of people in the blockchain world, Bitcoin is more reliable and trusted.
copper member
Activity: 94
Merit: 0
I do not think bitcoin ash would replace bitcoin, while what you say is true and bitcoin cash has better technology, so can be said for so many coins out there and they haven't replaced bitcoin yet.
Activity: 658
Merit: 13
it turns out the funnier thing from ripple is number one. and that is bch will replace bitcoin ...
ha ha ha...
this is a very stupid thing if anyone believes. bch can't even be number one.
copper member
Activity: 370
Merit: 1
bitcoin is currently still at the top. I think bitcoincash takes a long time to replace the crypto king, bitcoin. I don't think this is impossible. everything can happen in the crypto world.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 111
This will never happen as BTC Will remain on top!
Bitcoincash is a good one but not enough to beat Bitcoin.
I hope you can run down again on your reasearch.
Activity: 546
Comparison is useless. What is BCH? This is a project that was founded by people to enrich themselves in their community. They have not created anything new, everything is already there and they use open data. It just doesn't make sense.
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Apart from the fact that Satoshi would have nothing to to do with LN, the lightening network is not even blockchain, centralized, no private keys, not crypto just a reinvented XRP

Wallet compare
https://youtu.be/dKfCl1o_HEA

What happens if Bitcoin fees are high and you pay crazy amounts in fees just to fill-up your custodial lightning wallet
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Bitcoin will always stay and will never be replaced by any altcoins and tokens it is the reason that it has already planted its solid foundation in its rightful place. As technology advances each day then the issues regarding scalability will soon be solved by the blockchain scientist and developers that will really have a real use case in the daily transactions of every peoples needs in the future.
Bitcoin © Maximalist
I still see BTC going to dominate the world in the next few years, BCH will remain under BTC, this is because BTC is one of the currencies that won't falter as the main currency in cryptocurrency.
you're right, a few years ago, bitcoincash did have potential in that, even bitcoincash exceeded the popularity of ETH in a short time. however, at the moment I think it is far from expectations, people only expect good development from bitcoin.
When did the last development happen with Gold. It has value the last few thousand years and is mainly horded, (Bitcoin term Hodl) dug just to rebury in some dark save, be moved about as little as possible. Every movement is security-risk.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 523
That's my thinking last year after the fork when the bitcoincash born but now I don't think bitcoin can replace bitcoin.
because they have coins that can beat bitcoin and ethereum will do that in the next few years maybe 2 years from now.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 503
I still see BTC going to dominate the world in the next few years, BCH will remain under BTC, this is because BTC is one of the currencies that won't falter as the main currency in cryptocurrency.
you're right, a few years ago, bitcoincash did have potential in that, even bitcoincash exceeded the popularity of ETH in a short time. however, at the moment I think it is far from expectations, people only expect good development from bitcoin.
Activity: 868
Merit: 106
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1000
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

It's so funny to read such a silly claims. Bitcoin cash is just another poopcoin. They think that they are able to solve every single problem with only increasing of block size. Don't you think it's a goddamn shit?
Activity: 77
I don't think BCH is an improved version of bitcoin. This is just a random altcoin, nothing else to me! And I can ensure you that BCH and its two fork coins never can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin dominating the crypto market and this will not end.
BSV and BCH are not improved version of bitcoin, just Bitcoin. (BCH most likely change also)
BTC is the equivalent of you have to undergo surgery to add a third arm because you born deformed with only two.

What a picture to imagine Grin
Bitcoin © Maximalist
I don't think BCH is an improved version of bitcoin. This is just a random altcoin, nothing else to me! And I can ensure you that BCH and its two fork coins never can replace the bitcoin. Bitcoin dominating the crypto market and this will not end.
BSV and BCH are not improved version of bitcoin, just Bitcoin. (BCH most likely change also)
BTC is the equivalent of you have to undergo surgery to add a third arm because you born deformed with only two.
Activity: 77
Direct Forks exist cause someone always will either fight his opinion ( Block size ) or want to get his own Project ( scam or not is the question ).

and this is possible trough the confusion of the Market/miner to think they are the Solution with a Fork.

That´s the drawback of Public Figures who rule/manipulate the market with there Dreams and Sky castles what they create around them and there Project.

Activity: 257
Activity: 1204
Merit: 38
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
At the moment I think bitcoin cash has lost its value and will lose its value in the market, even I think now you can see it, bitcoin has created this market and will dominate it
the dominant power is still in the hands of Bitcoin so Bitcoin cash is not in your good stage So definitely the most powerful currency in Crypto market is bitcoin only.
Pages:
Jump to: