Pages:
Author

Topic: I think that Bitcoincash will replace Bitcoin - page 6. (Read 10945 times)

Activity: 602
Merit: 100
I think it will be very difficult for BCH to replace the dominance of BTC in market capitalization, in fact BCH cannot shift ETH and Riak, what else will replace BTC, it is impossible for me.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
I don't think that's going to happen. Bitcoin is the leader by market capitalization and I can't even imagine the conditions under which Bitcoin cash should get a Bitcoin.
Activity: 780
Merit: 101
I think Bitcoin Cash will not be able to replace Bitcoin. In my opinion, Bitcoin Cash is the greatest fraud in the world, this cryptocurrency has become popular due to the figure of Roger Ver, whom I consider a fraud. You may disagree with me, but I believe that only Bitcoin has a chance to become a means of payment, even despite the technical superiority of other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 428
Merit: 172
chenille!
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price
Very hard to imagine that BCH will replace BTC. It's furthermore very hard to imagine that Bitcoin cash will keep its place on coinmarketcap and not getting overtaken from other coins. Your post was made on December 20, 2018, when Bitcoin Cash has had his horrible hardfork and showed everyone how useless it is.

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.
Makes no sense at all?!

Bch cash is an improved...
BCH = Bitcoin Cash
BCH cash = Bitcoin Cash Cash  Grin
I don't think so, even if its limitations Bitcoin is still the king and the only coin that has a really big market capitalization. Bitcoin cash can survive  too but I really don't think that this will replace the original BTC.
Activity: 966
Merit: 507
It is highly unlikely in my opinion, but of course not impossible either.
copper member
Activity: 266
Merit: 0
Bitcoin cash will not be able to replace bitcoin. Bitcoin is not displaced so easily and certainly not from a coin that has arisen from a fork of itself. No idea why, but i am very sure about it.
Activity: 386
Merit: 10
It does not seem that people are loosing faith in Bitcoin. Just look at the market dominance, it is still huge and every single coins depends on Bitcoins movements. I hope things would change and a lot of perspective altcoins will get free from Bitcoin and would show us their huge potential.
yes, for now Bitcoin still dominates the market, so it is difficult for BCH to replace BTC, but if I speak in the future, I think that can happen.
as you say if each coin has the potential to develop and be independent so that the answer can only be found in the future.
you are right, we all will never know what will happen in the future. seeing the developments that will occur between BTC and BCH no one will know the possibility that will occur in the future. now BTC is still the best, but in the future all crypto assets have the same opportunity.
Activity: 700
It does not seem that people are loosing faith in Bitcoin. Just look at the market dominance, it is still huge and every single coins depends on Bitcoins movements. I hope things would change and a lot of perspective altcoins will get free from Bitcoin and would show us their huge potential.
yes, for now Bitcoin still dominates the market, so it is difficult for BCH to replace BTC, but if I speak in the future, I think that can happen.
as you say if each coin has the potential to develop and be independent so that the answer can only be found in the future.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
if you are worried about bitcoin then you don't go to bitcoin but you can go to another place,
because no one forces you to believe in bitcoin.
Absolutely right that no one forcing us to believe on bitcoin. If someone fell good with others coin then they can go for that. I like bitcoin and that's why I believe on it.
I think if someone does not believe in bitcoin and then the rest of the coins as you can not enter, as bitcoin is the most reliable coin and will always be the first, and bitcoin cash, I doubt that in General now is something
Activity: 422
Merit: 9
if you are worried about bitcoin then you don't go to bitcoin but you can go to another place,
because no one forces you to believe in bitcoin.
Absolutely right that no one forcing us to believe on bitcoin. If someone fell good with others coin then they can go for that. I like bitcoin and that's why I believe on it.
Merit: 251
Activity: 1176
Merit: 297
Bitcoin © Maximalist
Bitcoin Cash is on a downward spiral of losing momentum and it is headed for a slow death, just like all the other Bitcoin forks (Litecoin inluded) that don't offer anything much better than Bitcoin's features and capabilities.
Which version a you talking about? The original version, the segwit version.........there  is 50 or so versions.
copper member
Activity: 686
Merit: 2
I think regrettable that Bitcoin cash will replace Bitcoin in the future (1-2 years), at least in price

Bch cash is an improved version of btc, and has 8mb blocks, in the future, if cryptos uses in day of day of real life, btc isn't optimized to make so transactions per second, and i'm afraid.

It's would be myopic to believe that bch would replace bitcoin because of its higher block of 8mb. There's so much factors that come in place in determining the value of cryptocurrency and block size is a negligible factor. The market cap of Bitcoin is quite very high and holds over 40% of the cryptocurrency market capitalisation and bch is far lower than bitcoin in price, value and popularity. Bch still have a long way to go because its only an altcoin that was forked out of Bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 2
i think that it will not possible.Bitcoin it's how a father cryptocurrency. Many peoples did't know what is cryptocurency ,  but listen about bitcoin.
Activity: 574
Merit: 101
Bitcoin Cash is on a downward spiral of losing momentum and it is headed for a slow death, just like all the other Bitcoin forks (Litecoin inluded) that don't offer anything much better than Bitcoin's features and capabilities.
Activity: 896
Merit: 102

Oh very nice improvement, they changed one feature in the code and now it is better? It is simply copy paste of opensource code of Bitcoin.
Do not waste your time.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 2198
I stand with Ukraine.

Bitcoin Cash is just a Chinese miners altcoin version.

Wow! This for the very first time I see someone here so bluntly supporting the idea that "BSV is the real Bitcoin". Do you really think the diagram is correct? And if the answer is yes, can you explain why? Asking because when I try to research about BSV on independent resources of information, I generally come across something like this: "BSV is a centralized sh*tcoin controlled by a narcissist scammer". Thank you.
Was Bitcoin forcefully hardforked on 27 Dec 2017? Yes it was, a hardfork is a departure from original chain. 3rd party segregate witness is not the creators vision of a free person to person (peer to peer) interaction. Lightning is like opening a bank account (you have to establish a connection) and a shop can refuse you to establish a connection for what ever reason they like to come up with. A connection is for a lifetime so you become a obedient slave. Hard core Bitcoiner will never depart Satoshie’s vision and continue on his creation and work. BSV is a decentralized blockchain and not controlled by Craig or anyone else. Miners with the hashing control a PoW chain. Lots of smart devs departed BCH and work on BSV  now. BCH is a Chinese miners version of bitcoin and in future when block reward get to low (halving ever 4 years) the greedy miners will change max supply as they have the votes with the hashing power. The roadmap for the segwit  version is similar, next fork when backward comparability stop and the fork after that when max supply changes which will happen as it has been mentioned several times.  Rain Hail or Snow BSV stays true Satoshi course. https://bitcoinsv.io/

Thank you for your answer! I respect your opinion, and I can see that you know more than I do on this matter. So my objection is going to be rather philosophical than a technical one.

I think no invention can be perfect from the very beginning because throughout the whole history of humankind there were no such thing. Think of cars, airplanes, mobile phones, computers, the Internet etc. All of those great things have been evolving all the time, and that's how it is in this world, and I don't think there can be exceptions.
Activity: 77
Merit: 1
No.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
I think it's pretty controversial fork of Bitcoin could not replace Bitcoin. If some coin will overtake Bitcoin in terms of capitalization, then most likely it will be a project that has not yet appeared.
Pages:
Jump to: