Pages:
Author

Topic: I think the price will rise again above $400 - page 5. (Read 6879 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Hello guys just want to remind you all the price is gradually increasing and this is the sign that the price will increase again fast.
And i think this is the time also to buy cheap bitcoin and wait for the price increase until you satisfied.
I don't push you to buy just don't panic to sell the price will going back above $400.
Dont watch the price you will regret if it's happen

price is higher than 400$ atm, and  i agree, if price rises by lil bit, don't panic and don't sell your coins, people usually does that so price falls again, and now higher price will be before halving better will be for all of us, don't be afraid if price will fall down too
Activity: 420
Bitcoin is in the increasing era. It has crossed the $400 and now sustaining around the $415 tag. This will continue with regular ups and downs in the price. It might soon rise above $450 because of halving.

The recent price drop was due to the standoff in the block size increase. If this problem is solved, the price could rise fairly high.
We all hope for that is going to happen. But it is hard to predict and that is the problem. You never know what will happen.
But we have all the feelings that it will rise in the future and that we can sell it with a huge profit. The halving is also coming.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
Bitcoin is in the increasing era. It has crossed the $400 and now sustaining around the $415 tag. This will continue with regular ups and downs in the price. It might soon rise above $450 because of halving.

The recent price drop was due to the standoff in the block size increase. If this problem is solved, the price could rise fairly high.
Activity: 994
Merit: 500
it's allready rising, halving will happen in september, and  i think price will rise even before halving, also it will rise after halving

The halving will happen in June because of the hash rate increase. It was predicted to be in July 2016.

Hash rate always changes - difficulty adjusts to compensate, ensuring that blocks are found every 10 minutes on average.

Bitcoinclock is still showing July (13th), but you can probably work it out in your head - we've just passed the 400,000th block, leaving 20,000 blocks to halving. 20,000 blocks is (on average) 200,000 minutes. Google tells me 200,000 minutes is ~139 days away, roughly July 12th.
It will ofcourse going to a higher value. But you dont know how long it takes. And that is pity.
I hope that more people will get some profit later in the future and that they like Bitcoin and make Bitcoin also more popular, that will be good for the future.

Indeed, it will go to a higher value its all just a matter of time before this will happen of course.
The bitcoin is even getting more popular these days so that is another good thing if you ask me right ?

Its always a matter of time with the bitcoin itself, but think about the fact the bitcoin is still unpredictable these days.
Also think about the the halving that is coming is a good thing but keep in mind it can also bring trouble in the future.
There is of course another point that the bitcoin is getting bigger everyday so indeed that is very good.
legendary
Activity: 3164
Merit: 1213
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
I believe so that bitcoin value or amount will increase more if this happening right now. While this amount is not much, it is a good thing to buy now. So when the price value again hits its peak it is a good negotiation if you will sell them. I am looking forward that this will continue over and over again..
Activity: 448
it's allready rising, halving will happen in september, and  i think price will rise even before halving, also it will rise after halving

The halving will happen in June because of the hash rate increase. It was predicted to be in July 2016.

Hash rate always changes - difficulty adjusts to compensate, ensuring that blocks are found every 10 minutes on average.

Bitcoinclock is still showing July (13th), but you can probably work it out in your head - we've just passed the 400,000th block, leaving 20,000 blocks to halving. 20,000 blocks is (on average) 200,000 minutes. Google tells me 200,000 minutes is ~139 days away, roughly July 12th.
It will ofcourse going to a higher value. But you dont know how long it takes. And that is pity.
I hope that more people will get some profit later in the future and that they like Bitcoin and make Bitcoin also more popular, that will be good for the future.

Indeed, it will go to a higher value its all just a matter of time before this will happen of course.
The bitcoin is even getting more popular these days so that is another good thing if you ask me right ?
Activity: 350

legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427
it's allready rising, halving will happen in september, and  i think price will rise even before halving, also it will rise after halving

Of course that is going to happen

Well not unless there's a new development in the bitcoin universe that would leave a bad press then IMO we would have a pretty favorable year, even $600 sounds a bit low for the halving.

At this point the $600 level may seem low for the block halving, but what if the price drops to very low $300's in the coming months... The block halving/speculation effect might raise the price to $400-$500 at that time. Which means that really anything can happen. What looks quite low today as prediction for the block halving, may look high after the price is dumped to the ground.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1009
Next-Gen Trade Racing Metaverse

Well not unless there's a new development in the bitcoin universe that would leave a bad press then IMO we would have a pretty favorable year, even $600 sounds a bit low for the halving.
Activity: 350

Activity: 19
The price is already above 400 and it will continue to go up until the halving occurs, and it wont fall below that at a moment, and that is a good sign that price is moving up and it also remains stable.

i think the price will not go above $500 soon. It will consolidate for a few months, then it is rise to $800 or higher.

I also think it will got soon to a amount of near the 500 dollar in the next months, after the 500 it will go to a lower point again till the halving and than it will go to a high amount because of the halving.
I think the bitcoin has a really good future ahead this year and the next few years that are coming.

U think the price will stay around $450 in the next 2-4 months. Then it will rise quite after the halving event.
Activity: 364
The price is already above 400 and it will continue to go up until the halving occurs, and it wont fall below that at a moment, and that is a good sign that price is moving up and it also remains stable.

i think the price will not go above $500 soon. It will consolidate for a few months, then it is rise to $800 or higher.

I also think it will got soon to a amount of near the 500 dollar in the next months, after the 500 it will go to a lower point again till the halving and than it will go to a high amount because of the halving.
I think the bitcoin has a really good future ahead this year and the next few years that are coming.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 153
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

Activity: 238
Merit: 100
February 26, 2016, 02:21:26 AM
oh, it will go, easy to know that, and it will be more than 400$ before halving, maybe even nearly to 460$, also halving will change price, we need to wait and see what will happen
Activity: 1218
Merit: 116
February 25, 2016, 10:31:35 PM
Activity: 644
Merit: 502
February 25, 2016, 02:49:11 PM

Activity: 27
February 25, 2016, 02:40:57 PM

Activity: 778
Merit: 500
February 17, 2016, 06:05:40 AM
I think it will rise indeed. But it takes time I think. Because many people are very negative about the price.
If the price is going to rise many people are very happy about that, because they can sell it with profit.
Activity: 406
February 17, 2016, 03:18:57 AM
Pages:
Jump to: