Pages:
Author

Topic: I think Waves Platform stole my bitcoin - page 2. (Read 536 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 10
www.coinxes.io
November 11, 2017, 02:40:22 PM
I sent btc from my waves account to my bitcoin.com wallet and it completely disappeared. No sign of it after 8-9 hours. I copy and pasted my address into the send and instead of going to my wallet it was sent to    3PAs2qSeUAfgqSKS8LpZPKGYEjJKcud9Djr which is apparently belongs to the waves platform in some capacity
- https://support.wavesplatform.com/forums/2-knowledge-base/topics/3455-how-does-the-bitcoin-gateway-work/

I have tried contacting them and got no response. I really think that they are stealing coins from small traders.
this is your own mistake, you should check your private key again. if you think, for what a great platform stoles your BTC that is not how much? they are richer, they have more money. you should not blame origin, check your private key again.
Activity: 35
Merit: 0
November 11, 2017, 02:10:40 PM
Yes, it seems the bitcoin network is overloaded, and many transactions are pending. some wallet exchangers also experience the same thing

I'm not sure if you mention waves like that. Is there evidence of Transaction delivery from the original wallet?
evidence? they just shit to waves. fud fud fud alarm.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
November 11, 2017, 02:09:02 PM
I sent btc from my waves account to my bitcoin.com wallet and it completely disappeared. No sign of it after 8-9 hours. I copy and pasted my address into the send and instead of going to my wallet it was sent to    3PAs2qSeUAfgqSKS8LpZPKGYEjJKcud9Djr which is apparently belongs to the waves platform in some capacity
- https://support.wavesplatform.com/forums/2-knowledge-base/topics/3455-how-does-the-bitcoin-gateway-work/

I have tried contacting them and got no response. I really think that they are stealing coins from small traders.

this would be a bad image damagin occurence for waves, now what if anti wave competitors would act such occurences and tell us them publicly,

god save us from this propaganda war.
Activity: 518
Merit: 251
November 11, 2017, 02:07:25 PM
Yes, it seems the bitcoin network is overloaded, and many transactions are pending. some wallet exchangers also experience the same thing

I'm not sure if you mention waves like that. Is there evidence of Transaction delivery from the original wallet?
Activity: 795
Merit: 10
November 11, 2017, 01:42:44 PM
I was thinking i am the only one was surprised i came across this. It also happened to me.
Activity: 55
November 11, 2017, 08:38:11 AM

It happened to me the same thing yesterday!!!!!! Cry
Activity: 649
Merit: 250
November 10, 2017, 10:01:46 PM
I used often waves platftom I notice its not easy to user rather than ethereum contracts. Maybe you had mistakenly use or input the private keys thats why you lose your btc. Because when I use waves my btc was safe and secured in waves platform.
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
November 10, 2017, 09:56:43 PM

Do you have access to your Bitcoin private key or not? if you had access then why would you use a third party and unreliable wallet like Waveslite client?
There is not much that you could do other than waiting for a response from the support team.
Activity: 10
November 10, 2017, 08:03:57 PM

Pages:
Jump to: