Pages:
Author

Topic: I wanna design a new crypt coin, what features should be included in ? - page 3. (Read 3378 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

Do u guys have any advice, please give me some advice.

an author who writes 'you' instead of 'u'?

Grin

Not trying to be mean!  But "who wrote it" is more important to me for trusting vs. what crazy new features you can think of. What are your qualifications?

I will change this.
Activity: 672
Merit: 501
free gift givaways. you get a free bicycle if you solve a block. or free blow and strippers to whoever solves every 1000th block. you could call it "cuntcoin"

Dude, we gots a winner right here/ thread closed!

lol
Activity: 490
Merit: 500
Why not try a different approach which accounts for adoption time to some extent and keeping mint rate very low.

I.e. 1.5 min blocks, reward starts at 1 coin per block and annually adds 1 additional coin to the block reward indefinitely.  Also, create the coin merge-minable with other scrypt coins.

Hmm actually why not just try 1 coin per block indefinitely...  1 min block times.  You'll get half mill coins every year and will give you some number of years to grow an economy around the coin.  Will take a little less than 40 ish years to match btc supply but yours keeps growing to assist with liquidity.

You could add PoS as well like PPcoin but reduce the minimum time to say a week instead of a month as well.  Make the PoS reward 0.1% instead of 1% as in PPC now.
Activity: 632
Change the Scrypt parameters to make it more memory intensive and destroy the cost/performance ratio of GPUs.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008
free gift givaways. you get a free bicycle if you solve a block. or free blow and strippers to whoever solves every 1000th block. you could call it "cuntcoin"
Activity: 490
Why not try a different approach which accounts for adoption time to some extent and keeping mint rate very low.

I.e. 1.5 min blocks, reward starts at 1 coin per block and annually adds 1 additional coin to the block reward indefinitely.  Also, create the coin merge-minable with other scrypt coins.
Activity: 13
Merit: 0

Do u guys have any advice, please give me some advice.

an author who writes 'you' instead of 'u'?

Grin

Not trying to be mean!  But "who wrote it" is more important to me for trusting vs. what crazy new features you can think of. What are your qualifications?
Activity: 950
Merit: 1001
maybe transaction fees is 0
You need some transaction fee to prevent spam.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
I wanna design a new crypt coin(based on or similar to btc or ltc), what features do u guys think should be included in this new coin?
Right now I think these little features should be included in the new coin:
1. no limit to the total amount of the coin, it's hard to generate as time goes by (similar to the real world);
2. transaction fees controlled to under 0.001% of total transaction, or maybe transaction fees is 0;
3. support borrow and lend coins (should pay transaction fees and interest fees);
4. at first, every block include no less than 1024 coins, every 10 years this goes half down, until after 50 years the coins in a block come to a stable number: 32.

I wanna implement the money liquidity and credit extensibility in this new coin like real money, and keep the good features that p2p bring to the coin.

Do you guys have any advice, please give me some advice.
Pages:
Jump to: