Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to ask, whether the price of altcoins at the end of the year getting down - page 3. (Read 182 times)

Activity: 448
Merit: 100
Because a lot of altcoins is dealing with bitcoin. So the influence of bitcoin is very big. If bitcoin is up to a certain height this year. I believe that many altcoins will also achieve certain heights. Let's wait and see.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
even for tomorrow alone no one knows what happened with alt coin,
maybe we can only speculate with the price alt coin will follow the price value of bitcoin, which usually will go to the moon in mid year until the end of the year.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047
look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?

Based on the price chart history the last quarter is the best performance for bitcoin so we can hope that this year is the best year for Bitcoin, everybody are hoping that Bitcoin will surpass the $19000 mark and will continue to rise up to $25 k at the start of 2019
Activity: 448
Merit: 102
No will know if the price on the market will rise again, maybe few months will rise and at the end of the year will fall down again, but one thing you should do just HOLD your coins and wait for the right time the price on the market hit its high value then sell..
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?

From last year's experience, i think that by the end of the year we will see a correction in prices. Just because everyone expects a repeat of last year's scenario. Therefore whales will do otherwise and as usual will leave all without money. IMHO
Activity: 168

We look back and see the constant rise of the market at the end of the year, if something strange / not ordinary scenario happen in December of course it will make the price lower.

Nobody tells you for sure, otherwise everybody would become millionaire Smiley
Activity: 392
Merit: 101
I can only predict and IMO, altcoin prices will rise at the end of the year because as we know the current price of cryptocurrency is very low but crypto adoption continues to grow, some good news about crypto adoption lately is Japanese budgeting App will launch crypto exchange, Colorado’s secretary of state has plans to allow cryptocurrency donations and many more, you can see here https://cointelegraph.com/news/hodlers-digest-may-21-27-market-slumps-crypto-investigations-abound-but-adoption-stays-strong
Activity: 532
no one new what will happen. even tomorrow it may rise or down. we can only speculate and think positive.
Activity: 112
We can never tell what the future holds. So what we have now are just speculations. Market price may go very low or may rise very high. We all know that the prices are very unstable, so we can never know how the prices we can have at the end.
Activity: 336
Merit: 102

Hopefully BTC will be all time high at the end of 2018 and same goes with altcoins since they follow bitcoins price.
Activity: 126
Merit: 1
I am only last year into encryption market, at the end of last year was a wave of big bull market all altcoins is sharp growth, of course I also hope that a wave of the bull market will appear at the end of this year. I'm tired of falling.
Activity: 112
Maybe you can search some news about Crypto. More good news about Crypto will help the market recover like X country accept Bitcoin and another news like that. It will build investor confidence to invest in Cryptocurrency. But if there is many bad news about it, it might fall or just stay at same price.
Activity: 187
now the market price is down, I can explain to you try you see at the end of last year so good and high prices are all happy with the price increase, after the turn of the year started to fall and further down in the first three months, starting this month the price started to rise slightly stable. you better buy when the price goes down.
Activity: 630
Merit: 251
we all can only provide predictions and hope the market will recover and rise again. but we can't make it happen, only the market will answer it later. be patient and continue to fold the assets you have.
Activity: 114
it depends on the market and nobody knows about the rise and fall of all altcoin. but I hope that altcoin prices will increase in the next few days.
Activity: 378
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
I believe that you need to build on the main coins, on their value because these coins form a trend in the market  Wink
Activity: 117
No one can really predict what will be the price of altcoins at the end of the year because its unpredictable and it always fluctuate. All we need to do is to wait for the perfect timing and be patient. Just hope that it will increase and have a good price in the upcoming months.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137
unless we see another pumping season, the altcoins will continue getting dumped and go lower. for the time being we are on a dumping spree that has not yet ended so you should expect a much lower price from all the altcoins before this dumping season ends.

my guess is that we may see at least one short pumping period during summer since the dumps have gone on quite long by then  but i have not yet decided whether it can last longer than a short period or not.
Activity: 532
Merit: 11
No one could ever tell the future of altcoins or what the future holds on cryptocurrencies.All were predictions and speculations because there were no exact answer to your questions due to price votality but i suggest that wherever this trend will go we must stay positive and getting more ready on the things that were about to happen its either it will continue to soar even higher or it will goes deep by the end of this year.It really depends on the demand, supply,and mass adoptation in the market mate.

Actually if we pay attention to the price of crypto it is easy to guess. If there is good news then the price of crypto will rise. and if there is bad news then crypto price will decrease.
buy when there is bad news and sell when there is good news.
Activity: 574
Merit: 2

I think worrying about the end of the year is bad, think about the present
Because you can get more money and buy more tokens now at the dump rate, which will inadvertently give you several profits in a week or 2 weeks time

Similarly, you have to ensure to make right decisions
Build your community, grow your merits, participate in bounties, do more airdrops
Make more money and enjoy crypto currency world

Keep in mind Blockchain is here to remain forever
Pages:
Jump to: