Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to ask, whether the price of altcoins at the end of the year getting down - page 4. (Read 182 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?
Altcoins market value varies and depends on bitcoin. Do you see the market right now? majority of the coins are all in green it's because of bitcoin.

At the end of year speculations are positive about bitcoin so if they are saying it accurately then expect that altcoins price will go positive too.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
look at altcoins market price is now very low, all altcoins its price down, I want to ask, whether at the end of the year altcoins prices remain down, or will rise?
How do you say the correction will still be not one during the year, the bear market will not be exactly. So you just need to watch the movement of the bitcoin price and the rest of the alts, and then make a decision for yourself whether this entry point is good for you or not.
Activity: 263
Merit: 10
Very complex, that's depending on market. As i knew Crytocurrency market follow up stock exchange. And when Crytocurrency with new overate technology and rumors come. I think alts and new project development as well will be move forward and raise up.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
No one could ever tell the future of altcoins or what the future holds on cryptocurrencies.All were predictions and speculations because there were no exact answer to your questions due to price votality but i suggest that wherever this trend will go we must stay positive and getting more ready on the things that were about to happen its either it will continue to soar even higher or it will goes deep by the end of this year.It really depends on the demand, supply,and mass adoptation in the market mate.
Activity: 608
Merit: 100
It depends more on the fundamental news of the crypto market than on the time of the year  Cool
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
Axioma Holding - Axioma Pay Crypto Card
Pages:
Jump to: