Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to buy 30 BTC, whats the best way ? - page 2. (Read 664 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 12
January 25, 2019, 10:18:09 PM
exchanges takes too long to approve the documentation

Which ones have you tried? I think you'll find that many will get it done within a few hours at the moment. You also have the ones that use weirdos on Skype to look at you and that'll be done in minutes. It's not like late 2017. There are not hordes of people rushing to sign up.

bitfinex
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
January 25, 2019, 08:34:26 PM

Which ones have you tried? I think you'll find that many will get it done within a few hours at the moment. You also have the ones that use weirdos on Skype to look at you and that'll be done in minutes. It's not like late 2017. There are not hordes of people rushing to sign up.
January 25, 2019, 08:32:10 PM
LUNA doesn't work for me, slow and shady.
Activity: 924
Merit: 220
January 25, 2019, 05:30:38 AM
Use localbitcoins where you can ask more BTC in exchange with USD. There are other exchanges that will let you buy more BTC but many users here are agreeing that localbit could accomodate your order. Anyway, you can also ask for some miners here to exchange their mine BTC to your USD. The problem is that many here are scammers and could not be trusted when it comes to buying crypto.
legendary
Activity: 2296
Merit: 1014
January 25, 2019, 12:17:46 AM
According to some resources, you can do that on Bitfinex, Cex.io, Paxful and so on. Find more details here: https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/buy-bitcoin-swift/

I never tried it before though, so you better do further research.
I would choose most known ones, most reliable ones because this is big amount.
Bitfinex could be my first choice.
Be careful tho, scan your PC and take all precautions possible.
January 24, 2019, 10:09:01 PM
JUust do the transaction at a bank or a police station and you will be safe.

There's something funny about the thought of some dude entering a police station with a laptop under his arm, asking for the Wifi password to anonymously buy 100k worth of Bitcoin via wire transfer.

why not just use trusted escrow ?
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
January 24, 2019, 08:35:44 PM
If you do choose to buy coins through something like wire transfer on a P2P platform like Paxful or Localbitcoins, it's best to split up your transactions so you don't get scammed off of one 30 BTC order.

I agree. I'd suggest going for like 6 trades of 5 BTC each, it'll be much safer.

Moreover, @OP, if you're ready to give out like 10 minutes of verification (not a very long process), you may use Bittrex. With little KYC details, they provide you about 500 BTC worth of USD deposit/withdrawal limit directly from/to your specified bank account.
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
January 24, 2019, 08:34:09 PM
If you do choose to buy coins through something like wire transfer on a P2P platform like Paxful or Localbitcoins, it's best to split up your transactions so you don't get scammed off of one 30 BTC order. The best way for you to buy coins by far is just to simply use an exchange with the amount you're talking about if you care about security- there's almost no queue for verification on most exchanges anymore due to a significant drop in demand for exchange services as we're currently in a bear market.

so can you name some best cryptocurrency exchanges ?
Some decent crypto exchanges have already been listed earlier in this thread, but a few of them you could try using include Coinbase and Kraken. There's really no 'best' exchange as there are always people with bad experiences on every single exchange, and no exchange is perfect, but for the most part the listed exchanges should be fine for buying a quantity like 30 BTC.
January 24, 2019, 07:37:44 PM
If you do choose to buy coins through something like wire transfer on a P2P platform like Paxful or Localbitcoins, it's best to split up your transactions so you don't get scammed off of one 30 BTC order. The best way for you to buy coins by far is just to simply use an exchange with the amount you're talking about if you care about security- there's almost no queue for verification on most exchanges anymore due to a significant drop in demand for exchange services as we're currently in a bear market.

so can you name some best cryptocurrency exchanges ?
January 24, 2019, 07:36:20 PM
I would not risk such a high amount of money at local bitcoins.

Go to reliable exchanges such as Coinbase, Bitstamp or Kraken.

Cex.io usually have a much higher BTC price, so I wouldn´t recommend it.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129
Bitcoin FTW!
January 24, 2019, 05:16:42 PM
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
January 24, 2019, 03:46:56 PM
JUust do the transaction at a bank or a police station and you will be safe.

There's something funny about the thought of some dude entering a police station with a laptop under his arm, asking for the Wifi password to anonymously buy 100k worth of Bitcoin via wire transfer.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 534
January 24, 2019, 03:05:32 PM
I would not risk such a high amount of money at local bitcoins.

Go to reliable exchanges such as Coinbase, Bitstamp or Kraken.

Cex.io usually have a much higher BTC price, so I wouldn´t recommend it.

Thats not even a high amount, 100k is pretty low considering people buy cars worth that much everyday.  JUust do the transaction at a bank or a police station and you will be safe.
Activity: 7
Merit: 0
January 24, 2019, 02:46:07 PM
I don't see much people recommending Bitpanda, but I thing that would be the best option. They buy/sell so no trading on their platform, with a flat fee of 1.25% I think it's perfect for buying or selling quick. If you are in the SEPA zone then your transfer will be approved in 24hr.
Activity: 2058
Merit: 532
FREE passive income eBook @ tinyurl.com/PIA10
January 24, 2019, 01:52:20 PM
If I were you I'd stay away from paxful they are scammers ,the trusted source I've been using since 2016 is Luno ,fast easy and very straight forward

Luno's fees are cutthroat though. I would recommend Remitano. P2P exchange with control over prices.

But KYC is present.
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 5637
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
January 24, 2019, 01:47:38 PM
Maybe I am wrong, but OP is ask to invest 100 000$+ and I doubt he have that money. Just a fact that he ask such question tells us he's a beginner who probably want to get some merit or show that he can buy 30 BTC just like that.

If in any case this was a real question, my suggestion is not to use only one exchange to avoid the risk that money get stuck there due to possible checks related to AML or anti-terrorist activity. Although 30 BTC is maybe not big amount, but it is much more than the average user buy, and certainly attract attention.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 3014
Welt Am Draht
January 24, 2019, 01:11:44 PM
At the moment exchanges are so dead compared to bubbly times that I can't imagine you're going to be in for any type of wait for verification. The last time I did it was for Coinbase a few months ago and that was sorted within a couple of hours.

Pick and exchange that works for you and register. If somewhere takes weeks then something's seriously wrong with them. They'll mainly be sitting around making paper aeroplanes waiting for customers.

If you want KYC free then it's not going to happen these days.

According to some resources, you can do that on Bitfinex, Cex.io, Paxful and so on. Find more details here: https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/buy-bitcoin-swift/

I never tried it before though, so you better do further research.

All of those would be at the absolute bottom of my list.
legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
January 24, 2019, 11:13:06 AM
name a website that accepts swift wires and sells bitcoin, and doesn't have long identity verification process

My answer is out of what you really need but here in my country, people mostly do a meetup transaction for that kind of amount (average BTC1 to BTC10). Its' way less hassle, no KYC, and minimizing the risks of scam. Of course do it on public place with companions.

Where will you seek on it? Local crypto community, local social media crypto group etc.

It's just that it takes time to find one for the amount you have mentioned. So in here, you will try for smaller amount until you reached your target.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
January 24, 2019, 09:50:13 AM
KYC procedure may be really a pain in the ass in those exchanges.

However 30 BTC is a very high investment and you should do everything the "right" way, without shortcuts. Buying from multiple sellers in localbitcoins may be an option. However, for all this amount of money I woulnd´t mind to do KYC. It may even protect yourself, in case there is any problem while buying.

I'm assuming that OP wants to avoid proper KYC for privacy reasons but in general I fully agree with you.

If it's a question of time, rather than privacy, OP could also open an account with all three of those exchanges and then simply buy on the exchange that processed their documents the fastest.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
January 24, 2019, 09:25:21 AM
Coinbase, Bitstamp and Kraken are all pretty thorough as far as identity checks are concerned. Last time I had to update some personal info on Bitstamp it took a few weeks to update, but that was during the height of the bull market so things may proceed faster now.

While I also wouldn't buy 30 BTC in bulk via LocalBitcoins it may be worth trying to buy smaller amounts via multiple sellers. Be aware that some of the more professional sellers nowadays ask for IDs as well, however that process shouldn't be as lengthy as your standard exchange KYC procedure.

KYC procedure may be really a pain in the ass in those exchanges.

However 30 BTC is a very high investment and you should do everything the "right" way, without shortcuts. Buying from multiple sellers in localbitcoins may be an option. However, for all this amount of money I woulnd´t mind to do KYC. It may even protect yourself, in case there is any problem while buying.
Pages:
Jump to: