Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to buy 30 BTC, whats the best way ? - page 3. (Read 664 times)

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 2066
Cashback 15%
January 24, 2019, 09:17:46 AM
I would not risk such a high amount of money at local bitcoins.

Go to reliable exchanges such as Coinbase, Bitstamp or Kraken.

Cex.io usually have a much higher BTC price, so I wouldn´t recommend it.

Coinbase, Bitstamp and Kraken are all pretty thorough as far as identity checks are concerned. Last time I had to update some personal info on Bitstamp it took a few weeks to update, but that was during the height of the bull market so things may proceed faster now.

While I also wouldn't buy 30 BTC in bulk via LocalBitcoins it may be worth trying to buy smaller amounts via multiple sellers. Be aware that some of the more professional sellers nowadays ask for IDs as well, however that process shouldn't be as lengthy as your standard exchange KYC procedure.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
January 24, 2019, 08:11:41 AM
name a website that accepts swift wires and sells bitcoin, and doesn't have long identity verification process

There are really many ways you can buy Bitcoin. But choose the right and convenient way for you and always stay away from scams. I think the best way is to buy as fiat on reputable exchanges like Coinbase, Remitano ..
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 6006
bitcoindata.science
January 23, 2019, 07:57:46 AM
I would not risk such a high amount of money at local bitcoins.

Go to reliable exchanges such as Coinbase, Bitstamp or Kraken.

Cex.io usually have a much higher BTC price, so I wouldn´t recommend it.
Activity: 860
Merit: 423
January 23, 2019, 07:49:38 AM
name a website that accepts swift wires and sells bitcoin, and doesn't have long identity verification process

Depends on in which country you are.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 11
Crypto in my Blood
January 23, 2019, 04:50:14 AM
There are many ways to buy Bitcoin, You can buy it from localbitcoins if you like it. You can also buy it using direct USD fiat currency from some exchange market like as bittrex.
Activity: 280
Merit: 14
January 23, 2019, 03:46:52 AM
OP next time you can use the Google web Search and you'll get some options on what you're searching for and in this case ask for opinions on the exchange you find that one can buy bitcoin with swift transfer.

Hello probably the OP has researched on it and is just seeking for additional information from the group and going by the fact that it's a good number of bitcoin he/she wants to purchase it's a good move.
Like you correctly said the one of the best way to purchase it would be from an exchange and if you must get it of line you would need an escrow
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1208
Heisenberg
January 23, 2019, 03:19:40 AM
If you don't want  that long identity hustle, the Localbitcoins should be good. Also buying it in bits rather than at once would also be a good option
legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 4133
eXch.cx - Automatic crypto Swap Exchange.
January 23, 2019, 03:09:01 AM
OP next time you can use the Google web Search and you'll get some options on what you're searching for and in this case ask for opinions on the exchange you find that one can buy bitcoin with swift transfer. Then we can drop our advice on which is more safer or safest to use and the ones known for scamming their customers.

I did a research and according to this Cryptoradar website, they found 19 cryptocurrency marketplaces that accept payment via SEPA or SWIFT.  I also discovered that you can buy bitcoins online with International Wire (SWIFT) on Localbitcoin

Go through those site and I hope you find one that'll be convince to do transaction with.
Activity: 546
Merit: 21
January 23, 2019, 02:17:05 AM
If I were you I'd stay away from paxful they are scammers ,the trusted source I've been using since 2016 is Luno ,fast easy and very straight forward
Activity: 770
Merit: 268
January 23, 2019, 02:02:04 AM
According to some resources, you can do that on Bitfinex, Cex.io, Paxful and so on. Find more details here: https://bitcoinbestbuy.com/buy-bitcoin-swift/

I never tried it before though, so you better do further research.
Activity: 84
Merit: 12
January 23, 2019, 01:47:16 AM
Pages:
Jump to: