Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest in BTC should i do it now or wait til after August 1st? - page 5. (Read 4565 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
The decision is back to you if u believe the price will go up then buy some for now is not a bad thing. But if u wanna wait after 1 august, it's okay too. But if the price already double u will lose some chance to profit. Buy some and wait things to unfold.
Activity: 25
If you have patient maybe the 1 August will be the right time to buy bitcoin but this market is unpredictable so my advice is to take half of the risk, buy some now if you see a dip and buy some later.
Who knows. If August 1st arrives and the price of Bitcoin is double the price it is right now then don’t come crying in this thread because you didn’t purchase any coins. There’s a bunch of people in this forum suggesting that the OP should purchase some coins, it’s up to him though.

yeah maybe after 1st august it will double, who knows
it's better to follow what your heart desire
legendary
Activity: 3024
Merit: 2148
I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

If the price after August 1st seems too uncertain for you, due to various opinions and predictions from different sources, you can just choose to split your sum in half, buy Bitcoin now with one half and save the rest for August 1st. This way you will reduce both risks and profit from your investment in case of bring price shifts during this period. Alternatively, if you are going to hold for years, you can just buy Bitcoin now and stop caring about the price for a very long period.
Activity: 798
Merit: 506
I need advice i want to invest in BTC i have about 15k should i do it now? or should i wait til after August 1st just incase the price drops?

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

I believe bitcoin price will increase after August 1st, so buy bitcoin right now.
No need to wait for 2 months later as current price will not last long, look at the bitcoin big charts and you will find out how bitcoin keep growing and recover after correction. If you don't want to take too much risk, then buy bitcoin using at least a quarter of your capital.
Activity: 1232
Merit: 669
If you have patient maybe the 1 August will be the right time to buy bitcoin but this market is unpredictable so my advice is to take half of the risk, buy some now if you see a dip and buy some later.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 541
My opinion is you should buy Bitcoin now.  Because the price will be high soon. So if you want profit by bitcoin you should buy it now.
you are right its best time to buy more bitcoin because bitcoin price rising everyday and i hope that bitcoin price will rise to double value in the next year because bitcoin adoption already increase to higher value so price will increase in coming few months so good time to buy bitcoins.
legendary
Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001
There will be a chance that bitcoin is going to drop around that date, some people said the price will drop and some people said that the price is going to soar, but around that date the price will go down because of the fear some people will sell his coin, so because it's full of uncertainty I suggest you to buy small portion and then see how is the situation after august, if it's turning good then purchase again, if everything turn out to be good the price will keep on growing
brand new
Activity: 0

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

Wait till 1 august to see if ETH will try to pass BTC in market cap, if the propotions will stay same, maybe its good time to invest, or maybe its not?Or you can wait for changes in Bitcoin protocol? or just join the cult of "1 BTC is 1 BTC" and than you will not care if you loose money Smiley
Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon
I will not advice you to wait till August because of the fear of unknown that may likely affect the market value of Bitcoin either positive or negative if you are real risk taker or an investor. This is because if you wait till August and the bitcoin value skyrockete upward what you say than had I know. Just be yourself and follow your mind so that at the end you will only have yourself to praise or blame.
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1065
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

No person can help you to that. There are 2 scenarios after August 1, price will increase or price will decrease.

Now what do you want? Wait after August 1 or take the risk? What if no price drop will happened after? All our speculations and we must play on all of it. My advice, if you accept all the risk in investing bitcoin then you must shall proceed no matter what. All our risking money here so let yourself also experienced that.
Activity: 714
Merit: 250

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon
If you want to make some money with Bitcoin then I would recommend purchasing Bitcoin right now then storing it somewhere. The price of Bitcoin is likely to increase over time so you shouldn’t have to worry so much about the price if there is a temporary dump every now and then.

I think that your advice is a good opportunity to choose of, you must invest bitcoin before august 1'st and storing it in your wallet can be sustainable toe earn better profit. So don't easily listen to those who hampers and poison everyone's mind here, because they are those who litterally mislead the informations coming from speculators. Take good care of your investments and always stay positive not to be easily panic, because more speculations will come out after August 1'st and bitcoin will became more stronger after that implementation.
Activity: 402
Merit: 101
Arianee:Smart-link Connecting Owners,Assets,Brands
My opinion is you should buy Bitcoin now.  Because the price will be high soon. So if you want profit by bitcoin you should buy it now.
copper member
Activity: 484
Merit: 110
If you really want to invest on Bitcoin then it's hightime to buy Bitcoin.  Because the price of bitcoin will increase.
Activity: 1386
Merit: 623
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
I think the best choice of that better to buy bitcoins because we do not know what will be happen in august 1st since its too far before 1st of august and we will see large pump first before end of july. so if you buy early you can gain more profit once upgrade done we will see changes and we will see more price increase but there are still fear from me that we will see a large dump but if success upgrade segwit and we seen a good effect expect that the price can be increase more high..
Activity: 448
Merit: 109
You either stop questioning yourself should you buy it or you will regret it later for not buying (or for buying even). What I have found one of the best tactic if you don't have a lot of money to put in right now is to buy small amounts every week/moth like 10$ , 50$ or even more/less the amount that you could afford to.

Don't invest more than you can afford to lose. Nobody can time the market, we can all just do a pure specialization be ready for your investment to be worth more or even less in the future, understand the risks. If you don't know anything about bitcoin I will suggest you than you at least learn the basics and how to safety store your bitcoins, don't hold them on exchanges for to long - do a google search of the most famous exchange in the early days MTGOX there are other similar scenarios like CRYPTSY etc. 
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001
www.neutroncoin.com
if you want to invest into Bitcoin for longer term. Just buy and keep it in a good and safe place. Forget about it for few years.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Trying to time the market is always a mistake. Buy in slowly. Aug 1 is already in the price.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 637
I would buy into Bitcoin slowly, just as I have always done buying BTC.  And gold for that matter.

I would definitely go "All Inn" (spend your 15k right now on BTC) because of the risks of the fork as mentioned above.  BTC seemed "high" to me when it was $700.  Even higher when it reached $1500.  LOL

This is absolutely the investing approach you should take. Choose an amount and time interval and buy the same amount for each interval of time, e.g., $1000 of BTC purchased every Monday. This will ensure that you space out your investment and if you see any significant drops over the 15 weeks you could double up or more on the investment for that week.
Activity: 3080
Merit: 603

Please help me.

Thank you,
Brendon

Yes just buy now and do it, don't wait for August 1 to come or you will regret for not doing it today. Have you read some articles that the price may drop after August 1? If you so, don't believe those articles because the possibility that the price will increase is really high. If you want to get some decent profit from just holding bitcoin, do buy now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
I advise you to buy now. There have always been disputes regarding whether it is a good idea to buy Bitcoin now, or wait until _______ date, as long as I have known about Bitcoin (since 2013). With that said, The price likely will drop sooner or later as we are in a big bubble - so it might be wise for you to wait a bit until the dust settles.
Pages:
Jump to: