Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest in something very unique - page 8. (Read 6463 times)

Activity: 18
Merit: 0
Sir, We have Unique Project about privacy protected blockchain and Dapp. if you are interested, I will send the project info.
Best,     
Activity: 112

PUNDI X sends you an additional 7% of your coins held each month until the end of the year. So if you have 100 coins on your listed wallet or Coinbene Exchange, at the end of the month they send 7 coins to your wallet (Airdrop).  This way you always increase, and you can wait out fluctuations.

Good crypto Project! Their POS machine (creditcard machine + crypto + many others) takes direct crypto payments.

Coin buy-back coming!

Activity: 3
Only few projects are unique in this present time. Most of the Blockchain projects are just repetitions
Activity: 252
There are a lot of projects. In fact, maybe you should choose an interesting area (for example, I have this artificial intelligence) and explore projects in this area. Find out who is the favorite and who follows him and is the main competitor. Then you will find a project for investment.
Activity: 14
Hello everyone
I would recommend you to check out an interesting project with a lot of potentials. Recently I was also looking for potential investments and I came across this project named  "Socratus", their team is planning to build an insurance ecosystem which provides a digital platform for insurance companies. So any insurance company such as property, flight delay, cyber insurance and etc can connect to their platform and benefit from it. The main goal of this project is to reduce the costs for insurance companies.

In my eyes, this would be a really good investment.

If you are interested, take a look at their website, there is so much more information about the project such as White Papers etc

just look them up on Google

It will be worth your time

Anyways have a great day
Activity: 1232
Merit: 186
Try to check Electroneum (Etn), it is a great coin and already out in the market actually so there's no need to worry when it comes to legibility. It is also unique somehow to other alts because it has a mobile mining system, interesting right? Another, tendency of having a lag or overheating smartphone will not really happen because the mining system suits to the gpu of your phone. One etn is currently equivalent to $.0217 and I see a lot of potentials that it will boom in due time. 
Activity: 266
I would say if u really want to invest in crypto market go ahead andd invest in bitcoin,Ethereum ,litecoin and ripple alsoo.
but regardless of others invest your max in bitcoin as it is one of best than the rest..
then give a shot for this ELYSIAN ICO.
right under my sig and have a review from all the informtaive links in their website.
Activity: 198
I will recommend the following Cryptocurrency for your to invest in
1. XDAC: the project is really promising, you can check out the details online
2. KANADE: A Japanese origin, the project will be superb too
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
Believe me:
The token ERC20 WSPU2 is very UNIQUE...
Investing in it few dollars is a good deal...and if you are doubtful spend a little time for the airdrop faucet.
Activity: 53
Merit: 1
Read up on our project and our vision, I am sure you will find it interesting and revolutionary, we are creating a cloud based platform that will allow everyone access to a virtual computer streamed directly to their device, it is going to work on all devices, so anyone can run any game or app on any device easily, in short thats what our project is about, long version is that we are getting interested from all over the world now and we are actively meeting investors and they are showing us alot of interest, we are probably going to take on 1-2 investors for the company, but people can ofcourse always buy themselves a part of our currency aswell, the price WILL go up after ico, we will launch on the major exchanges and ensure market liquidity in the future so there is only one way up after launch and that is up.
Activity: 82
I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.
  if you search for unique project, then you will look up to my, I created this project that to help other, possibly to impress you  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/rayproject-photoncoin-3633214
Activity: 74
About DERO 

The Dero Project has written a unique new blockchain technology that is based on the CryptoNote protocol. Dero's goal is to create a unique state of the art blockchain technology with enhanced reliability, privacy, security, usability, and portability by bringing together some of the best proven technologies like the CryptoNote protocol and smart contracts, thereby allowing for the creation of truly private smart contracts.

The Dero development team has implemented complete SSL across the Dero network which is a first on any blockchain. This encrypts the entirety of our network traffic, which greatly reduces our attack surface, while simultaneously preventing ISPs or other users from analyzing Dero’s network traffic.

Dero's Key Features 

DERO is a completely new and unique CryptoNote blockchain written in Golang
    DERO is the first blockchain to have complete SSL in the P2P layer
    DERO will be the first CryptoNote blockchain to have 500 transactions per second on its native blockchain without any lightning networks, validators or off-blockchain solutions
    DERO will be first CryptoNote blockchain to have smart contracts on its native chain without any extra layers or secondary blockchains
    CryptoNote privacy
    Smart contracts
    Atomic swaps
    Mobile and offline wallets
    Lightweight wallets
    Subaddresses
    Escrow services on the blockchain
    Address signing and certifying
    Voting on a private blockchain

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/ann-dero-dag-cryptonote-bulletproofs-ssl-pow-smart-contracts-2525508

Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
I wanna advice good projects for my opinion which you can invest. The best coins which you can find on exchanges: NEM, Odyssey, DATA, ETN. Best ICO where you can buy coins: GlobalReit, XYO Network, CountingHouse.
Activity: 140
Merit: 3
I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

~snip~
I believe if I invest in early stage, I will get more return.Also this is not just a pure business decision, I want to be a part of something that is revolutionary, something that bring good to people like bitcoin.
Anyway thanks for your watchlist.I will check out the projects you mentioned Smiley

Oh well yeah i admit it too, many ICOs in early stage gave us more return in short periode such as like SEC back then in 2015ish gave the investor 5x ROI from their investment and current price if i calculated it every investor got 60x ROI.
But remember,many ICOs out there just looking good in the theory but when they implemented it ? nah,they do nothing or we called it 'Run Away'.
And that part sounds good,how about looking at BowHead ? if they can colaborate with PTOY project and real pharmacists company it will lead us whole new level worldwide Healthcare.

One of those focused on Data [PTOY] (Created because of Ransom Ware)
And another one focused on Medical Device,and etc [BowHead]

PTOY ( On Exchanger )
BowHead (You still can participate in their ICOs)

PS :Both of them are a very good project/unique but remember,it'll not ensure you to get a profit even you can lose it nobody can see the future

First of all, the words "investment" and "earn" - they are from different worlds. Work is when you work. Investments are when your money is working. You can "make money on investments" (in terms of, to earn on the initial capital, then to invest it), but you can not "make money on investments". Unless we understand by this all sorts of "near-market" earnings such as brokerage and exchange activities, trust management, sales, analytics, education, consulting, etc. etc. But everyone who does this, the phrase "make money on investment" is usually not pronounced, calling their activities in other words.
Activity: 252
Merit: 8
Check out these upcoming projects

1. Volt Tech- https://Volttech.io
2. Digipharm- https://digipharm.ch
3. Marginless- https://marginless.io
4. Delicia- https://delicia.io

Please research first.
Pab
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012
Check Spectivvr
VR streaming platform and network with his unique tokens designed for p2p advertising
Devs have been invited to make vr recording of Emmys nominee events

It is just begining token is still below ico price

https://twitter.com/spectivvr

You can look my sig also blockchain betting together with sociall betting can be nice stream 
of passive incomes thay will share
Working beta will be ready for Mundial
Activity: 31
The plan is good but not easy to knowing something which is unique.
Activity: 61
there are a lot of interesting projects. However, if you are interested in the insurance blockchain field, you should check out fidentiaX
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I want to advise a very interesting project for investment - Nuggets. Is a highly-secure e-commerce platform that allows customers and merchants to interact with each other and make purchases of goods and services. Check if you interesting.
Activity: 25
Hello, I work for Arcadia Media group and we work with several high quality ICOs. If you are interested in getting discounted token prices through their private sales please let me know.

My Telegram: @BlockchainLD

Pages:
Jump to: