Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to invest in something very unique - page 12. (Read 6463 times)

copper member
Activity: 80
Merit: 0
Join the Etheraffle ICO Today!
This is blatant self promotion and I'm not sure if it's allowed in this thread but here we go anyway!

If you are looking for something totally unique then look no further than https://www.etheraffle.com/ico

The Etheraffle ICO is a unique proposition, a new paradigm in charitable giving funded by an Ethereum based lottery.

Live now at Etheraffle.com, our decentralized app runs a fully working, Ethereum based lottery. The entries, the draw and the distribution of prizes are carried out entirely by smart-contracts on the Ethereum blockchain, ensuring complete transparency, security and fairness. Etheraffle works in tandem with EthRelief,  a platform built to distribute a portion of the profits generated by the lottery. Through EthRelief, a chosen charity would receive 100% of the donated funds, transparently, immutably, and verifiable forever on the blockchain.

Purchasing of the etheraffle ico LOT token will grant the holder voting rights in both platforms, participation rewards paid in Ether relative to token holdings, and free entries to the lottery.

Activity: 168
Merit: 3
I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.
viuly, QSP are the best project
Activity: 87
I can recommend Matchico searching platform, I could find several new ICOs here and earn tokens for the searching process
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
I am looking for some very unique blockchain/crypto related project that is in a early stage and wants funding.I have a budget in 5 figures and would like to get partnership in proportion to my investment.
I can choose 5 different projects to invest in or 1 single project to invest all.
Scammers stay away as I will be doing thorough research and documentaion before investing.

Hi there, I know a team who are currently working on creating a token based on Ethereum blockchain. The idea is to sell ICOs (tokens) crowd source funds which will go into investing in projects that are focused on renewable energy solutions and sustainable agriculture in developing countries. The values of these projects must align with at least 4 of the UN's sustainable development goals (SDGs). And yes, these projects would be backed by legit organizations, who will support and implement them to a certain degree. Is this something you may be interested in?
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
It's not good to put your eggs in one basket, but you can make a good research about different projects in the market, A lot of 💎 gems, look into ICX, WPR
Activity: 101
Merit: 5
Golden Currency https://goldencurrency.money
February 28, 2018, 03:45:09 PM
A new very unique ICO is coming of the first cash currency on blockchain: https://goldencurrency.world
Activity: 1148
Merit: 125
February 28, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
I recommend you The TokenGo project! This is business tokenization platform. For my opinion this is very useful project!
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
February 28, 2018, 02:26:01 AM
Dear friends!

Virtonomics project introduces its AirDrop program!

AirDrop is a VICoin tokens’ give-away to all comers for their registration.

How to get tokens?

There’s nothing easier! You just need to register in the project Virtonomics, go to the menu tab VICoin and press GAIN MORE. That’s it! You get 5 VIC on your account for absolutely no charge.

How to earn more VICoin?

We offer a unique opportunity for any partner of our project to earn our cryptocurrency without any investment. In order to use it, you just need to post your link in any social networks, blogs or other resources. Each brought crypto-buyer will bring you 10% of their purchase volume during the ICO stage!

After registering on the project, you will be given an access to our promotional materials aimed at attracting new ICO participants, as well as to a simple personal account for your earnings tracking.
Activity: 2
February 06, 2018, 01:45:46 AM
I heard about some game company are using blockchains in there game, I want to know if it will have a good future
Activity: 4
February 05, 2018, 04:35:17 PM

I have PM-d you. Check, please. Also, I am a peaceful earthman, answer me, please.
Activity: 44
February 05, 2018, 10:10:25 AM
Greetengs!
Our projects WhiteWallet and MultiPassport require funding and we seek for the interested partners and investors.

WhiteWallet is a system of decentralized bank accounts. It monitors the movement of money
through smart contracts, storage and processing of transaction history and supporting documents,
belonging to the client. All this is carried out with the help of blockchain technology. Learn more...

MultiPassport allows you to get completely legal citizenship. Our model is "citizenship by subscription". Instead of a one-time full payment, a person “leases” citizenship on the paid period. Learn more...

If you have any questions or suggestions, write to t.me/MuPass or to private messages.
Our chat - t.me/how2ico
Activity: 14
February 04, 2018, 02:17:40 AM
If still interested in investing in Ideas you can actually invest into innovation projects they are the one who give most profit. Maybe interested in investing in this Idea that I will be implementing soon.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/cyber-payment-philippines-development-2878042
Activity: 74
February 03, 2018, 10:44:52 PM
Hello. If you are looking for a big project for investment we will glad if you  join our team investors.

We are in inicial fase, starting project now.
Our project is a platform Blockchain for exchange zero trading fee and decentralized. We will allow users build own token and trade it instaly. Our platforma will allows create own market as well. Our platform will have social trollbox too.
If you are interested write to me by message. Feel free to conect with us.

Tried personal PM don't work says user didn't setup to accept personal pm from NEWBIE.
Activity: 29
February 03, 2018, 04:23:14 PM
why not CryptoBitcoin
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
February 03, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
If you want investing in something very unique invest in my token WSPU2

http://u2cloudmining.winspiral.net/wspu2.php

You will never be able to say that it is not unique.

So far it is reserved for airdrop and U2 members.

No members have to buy WSP2 per contact link.

Only later it is possible to trade on EtherDelta.
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
February 03, 2018, 02:47:21 PM
Since January 29th, the ICO "daneel" project has been launched, which is a good opportunity for investment.
I can already buy Token DAN at favorable terms and affordable price.
This is a unique investment opportunity because Daneel is the personal assistant for Crypto-Investors, powered by Watson ™ (IBM).
Activity: 47
February 03, 2018, 07:28:20 AM
I Suggest you to keep an eye at Zeepin Tokens. They announce their Galaxy project. It will be unique and thought you'd like it Smiley
And the second one is CryptoKami i hope you'd like them both!
Activity: 87
February 03, 2018, 05:02:41 AM
I'll suggest you have to check out RiptideCoin project.....Very amazing project
Activity: 42
February 03, 2018, 01:12:31 AM

Check out World's first decentralized coding service marketplace CodingMarket/CodeCoin here! https://www.codecoinico.com/

Token Sale available on EtherDelta: https://etherdelta.com/#0x9adaba9ffda15e3a043c907d390f645147eb532a-ETH

We are getting listed on IDEX, LIVECOIN and CoinMarketCap within next week, so I expect the price going up soon!

PM me if u are interested and we can discuss about ur shares as early stage investor.
Activity: 1
February 03, 2018, 12:31:28 AM
These guy insure crypto hyips. What do you think?
coinsurance.investments
Pages:
Jump to: