Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to invest now,What coin will rise max when the bull market arrives? - page 5. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 91
Merit: 1
When bull comes
Almost all coins will rise naturally
Just matter of how much.
The penny coins will rise higher but also go down more
I am not in favor of investing in ICO. I will not suggest you to invest all your saving as well because of the fact that crypto market is an uncertain place and can make you wait for long when the market is down so all your savings will be trapped when the market is down. However if you invest part of your saving in a traditional business, that will give you a constant floe of money and will not bother a lot. Finally go for investing in Bitcoin and ETH which will easily give you a more than double price.

Activity: 392
Merit: 11
If you want to choose coin maximize in the future and safety should choose BTC this is the coin extremely potentials and King of the market password so select them do not interested in the coin other in my opinion later this year price BTC will over 20.000 dollars then you will become the Giants
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
Global loyalty & rewards
i want to invest now,50000$,All my savings
 Taking advantage of the market bleeding
We all know that the last bull market iota xem, eth rise alot
So what kind of coin in the next bull market will rise faster than others?
I consider vc and institutional investment, but aelf,data,iost.libra credit not solid project
btc eth too expensive
Who can predict the next bull market big whale's pump target
I have heavy debt pressure, I hope to make money.
sorry for my bad english
invest all money in ETH, because it costs only $260. In May ETH costed $800. So you will regret if you don't buy ETH right now
Activity: 196
I think you should give up this goal,because it's hard to make money in a bear market, especially if the pressure gets higher, you should be working hard to make money right now.
Activity: 206
Activity: 238
Merit: 14
If you have heavy debt pressure you shouldn't invest 50k = all your savings.

The golden rule in crypto: don't invest more money than you can afford to lose. I suppose many people have broken the rule lately, and that's an important reason that explains the terrible bear market we're suffering now, with many selling at a 90%+ discount rate.
Activity: 140
SPOKKZ
I consider vc and institutional investment, but aelf,data,iost.libra credit not solid project
btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english
Personally, I would not be investing such money in ICO projects, it is now very risky. I would only buy Bitcoin or Ethereum. Or some topical altcoins. Do not listen to anyone else's advice anyway, but do your own research.
copper member
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Of course, you should diversify among all crypto assets, so that you aren't exposed to any particular shock event (hack, exit scam, competition, government, fraud, phishing, etc) but the ones that will rise most in next bull market are the ones that are falling fastest. Smaller coins with higher volatility as a sub-asset class will outperform the established heavy hitters. At least during the bull craziness. But nothing says this is the bottom, though.
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english

Hi! you may take attention to Kamagames token sale! the company reached the significant milestone of over 100 million players. The number of Daily Active Users of KamaGames titles is over 530,000. The quality of our products allows us to attract more than 1.5 million new players every month!
Activity: 109
Friends, don't invest now, do you think that the price is very low now so you can invest? If this is not the case, the market will continue to decline. Maybe you should wait, and you may be able to buy it in September.
Activity: 101
Merit: 100
Do not invest all that in this market. It could continue dropping significantly from here.
Activity: 56
the better choice for BTC,ETH,LTC
Activity: 206
what about eth holochain?  Is it the price that is right for purchase now?
Activity: 98
This is a very good topic, you can ask others to listen to others. But I think that you should judge the trend yourself. This is the most important thing. The opinions of others are not necessarily correct, because time is changing the cryptocurrency market, and people who can judge the future are a minority.
Activity: 95
Merit: 2
Cryptocurrency or digital exchange rates are now often spoken by everyone because often with the world of finance and technology the reason everyone chooses this is because they think this field has great potential in the future peer to peer cryptocurrency without intermediaries is relatively faster and cheaper without being subjected to bureaucracy and the supply is fixed
Activity: 86
I think you can invest in lots of coins. Bitcoin, ethereum, neo, litecoin, Ada, omg, Nxt and TEN. Because now the price is cheap so you will get many benefits in the future.
Activity: 359
Merit: 1
btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english
i buy xlm/ stellar lummen in this dip, ada/ cardano i think its good time to buy now its still cheap, make your own decision with your deep research,,
copper member
Activity: 62
Merit: 2
AIOMiner.com
ETC will surely do well on the next bull run as it will follow a similar pattern as BCH for BTC on the name alone. Also because the devs have been very active lately.
Activity: 798
Merit: 503
Before investing in crypto currency you need to clearly understand that the amount that you invest you can lose. If you clearly realize this and are still ready to invest $ 50,000, then read on.
Don't look that bitcoin is too expensive. It always seems too expensive, but later its value grows again. In 2013, I bought various crypto currencies at $ 1000 and bitcoin then seemed too expensive to me. How am I glad that I didn't stint and bought bitcoins.
So my advice is to invest 50% of your deposit in bitcoin. Bitcoin will definitely grow!
20% of the deposit put on the ether. This is a popular coin, it will be relevant in the near future. The platform at the moment there are no analogues, so that the ether will definitely grow.
20% of the deposit is invested in bitcoin cash. It will also be accurately pamped. The bitcoin cash team is very rich and influential, so in the near future you can also be well earned on this coin.
The rest is 10% invested in different altcoins from the top 15. I agree that OMG is an excellent coin, I have long noticed it and invest into it. And it brought me a big profit.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 251
The market right now has falling so pick coins that could have the best and profitable coin. Well split your investment so I am into btc, eth, and look for other alts that could gains profit. Hard to choose but make some effort to look for in the market.
Pages:
Jump to: