Pages:
Author

Topic: i want to invest now,What coin will rise max when the bull market arrives? - page 7. (Read 946 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 1
50,000 dollars is a pretty solid capital for investment. Such capital needs decent and reliable projects! I would invest in your place in NEM, Stratis, Neo
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Only those one which did not drop very hard now. That is only ICOs that are very hyped now - Ubex, Ingot and probably BolttCoin.
Take a look at them, probably u will pick up one of them
No ICO is worth of investment now. On such weak market only BTC, ETH and any of top 20 alt for the rest of deposit. Dont even take a look at those coins below top 20, all of them would not show any growth in the upcoming bull run. IMHO
Disagree. That one that almost conducted ICO successfully with hard cap reached ( Like Ubex) are definitely worth of investment as the opportunity for short term speculation is quite attractive
even reahced hard cap nowdays does not mean ICO will make some X any time soon. Market is very and very weak and better to invest the bigger part of the deposit into BTC and ETH
Only those one which did not drop very hard now. That is only ICOs that are very hyped now - Ubex, Ingot and probably BolttCoin.
No ICO is worth of investment now. On such weak market only BTC, ETH and any of top 20 alt for the rest of deposit. Dont even take a look at those coins below top 20, all of them would not show any growth in the upcoming bull run. IMHO
Disagree. That one that almost conducted ICO successfully with hard cap reached ( Like Ubex) are definitely worth of investment as the opportunity for short term speculation is quite attractive
Activity: 882
Merit: 269
i want to invest now,50000$,All my savings
 Taking advantage of the market bleeding
We all know that the last bull market iota xem, eth rise alot
So what kind of coin in the next bull market will rise faster than others?
I consider vc and institutional investment, but aelf,data,iost.libra credit not solid project
btc eth too expensive
Who can predict the next bull market big whale's pump target
I have heavy debt pressure, I hope to make money.
sorry for my bad english
I will advise you to invest your $50,000 on bitcoin and few altcoins as the dominant of bitcoin on the altcoins market is becoming highly significant.  I expect lisk, wave, digitcoin and nano to do very well in the next bull run.  However, invest into cryptocurrencies with risk in mind as it is possible you can lose your investments.
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
I consider vc and institutional investment, but aelf,data,iost.libra credit not solid project
btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english

personally i believe if ethereum, eos and ADA will growing hard when the bull run coming in crypto market my friend
this is not a financial advice, i suggest you to do your won research
Activity: 206
Merit: 10
btc eth too expensive
sorry for my bad english
Pages:
Jump to: