Pages:
Author

Topic: I want to report crypto currencies stealing, where should i go? - page 2. (Read 245 times)

legendary
Activity: 3108
Merit: 5364
Blackjack.fun-Free Raffle-Join&Win $50🎲
The subspecies hacker suppose to be living in Russia ( Mosco or san Petersburg) at least with the information i have.

You assume something (you don't have solid evidence), and even if you have detailed information, and if your hacker is really in Russia, the chances of launching an investigation or arrest would be minimal - because it's Russia after all.

I was a victim of crypto currencies stealing, a hacker was able to log to my email account...

One of the golden rules when it comes to cryptocurrencies is that the backup is not stored online, and you not only did just that, but you let someone hack your email. You paid dearly for your mistake, but unless you have someone in high politics, the secret services, or something like that - I don't think anyone can help you with this. Maybe try to find a lawyer to help you pro bono, even though you literally grab very thin straws in whichever direction you go.
Activity: 363
Merit: 323
Infographics save lives
Report the crime in your local area and where the company is registered. There is no Cryptocurrency police instead it is theft and the normal police are the ones that can deal with the situation. There is no guarantee you get your money back or justice.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
I know the  organization(s) that have the name, email, phone number, address, and credit card used by the hacker, This organization(s) refused to revel this information to me without legal order
Be mindful of recovery services that will tell you they can help you, most of them are scammers, they might not know anything but collected money from you, telling you what you will believe but not able to do, and they will be looking for more ways to collect more money from you until you realize they are scammers.

Did you know this organization, or you just know the organization online? Have you paid the organization any money before? Do the organization tell you they can recover back your funds for you?
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Which details you have about the person? I doubt none. It is not good to backup seed phrase or private key online, the best is to backup offline and it should be safe from attackers and damage. But, having in online, thinking it is safe from online attackers is not correct, nothing online is safe. I doubt if you will be able to recover back the stolen funds, it is all gone. Sorry.

I know the  organization(s) that have the name, email, phone number, address, and credit card used by the hacker, This organization(s) refused to revel this information to me without legal order
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 4795
Which details you have about the person? I doubt none. It is not good to backup seed phrase or private key online, the best is to backup offline and it should be safe from attackers and damage. But, having in online, thinking it is safe from online attackers is not correct, nothing online is safe. I doubt if you will be able to recover back the stolen funds, it is all gone. Sorry.
Activity: 5
Merit: 0
Hello
I was a victim of crypto currencies stealing, a hacker was able to log to my email account, and find the 12 words in my email for multiple wallets , then he/she/they transfer everything (37Eth, 20ETC, 0.07BTC, 20 BCH , 30000 Doge) rounded numbers. this was in Nov-2019. i really couldn't do anything at this time, asked some of my friends, everybody said no way to get it back

Now i have some details about the subspecies hacker , but it need an law enforcement authorities to investigate more starting with the information  i have.

I try to report to the local authorities without any luck ( i am living in the middle east).

The subspecies hacker suppose to be living in Russia ( Mosco or san Petersburg) at least with the information i have.

Where Should i go ??
Pages:
Jump to: