Pages:
Author

Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency - page 5. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 83
Merit: 1
This is a pathetic and sad story. I wish he had more research and understood the space more.
Activity: 413
Merit: 10
● KEEP CALM & HODL ●
when I entered the cryptocurrency world my experience was very lucky and very good because at that time I learned how to get free bitcoin that I could get from the faucet and so on so I could get trading capital that I could use up to now. patience is the key.

The same thing I experienced because I got a little good profit but it was different from a few months. Bitcoin prices are not as good as they used to be. A little sad thing.
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
That is why before buying and trade in cryptocurrency first you need to learn how the market are. We all know how easy the market to drop when it high bump. Learn and study about cryptocurrency. Regret later is not used anymore.

Whatever happened the most important thing is we have learned lessons from it and next time we will be more careful in making new investments. And we need to study more before investing huge capital.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
That is why before buying and trade in cryptocurrency first you need to learn how the market are. We all know how easy the market to drop when it high bump. Learn and study about cryptocurrency. Regret later is not used anymore.
Activity: 126
Merit: 5
Very sad story. But I think if you consider the purchase of cryptocurrencies as an investment then you need find out the basic rules of investing. One of the most important rules is to differentiate your investments. The author should`t have invested all his money only in bitcoins. It was necessary to study the entire cryptocurrency market and invest part of the money in other promising altcoins.

Activity: 576
Merit: 43
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
when I entered the cryptocurrency world my experience was very lucky and very good because at that time I learned how to get free bitcoin that I could get from the faucet and so on so I could get trading capital that I could use up to now. patience is the key.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
Investing bitcoin as a job creates more income because it is so volatile that if we just focus on it and when the risk comes we will lose.
Activity: 826
Merit: 250
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
I don’t agree with the idea of buying Bitcoin just for investment or even to be rich, that's not what the Bitcoin made for it.
If this story is real, the owner should start selling if it is a significant loss. "MAX loss is a loss of $ 13,000 per bitcoin," or leaving the market. The price will rise in the future.
I hope that such stories are a lesson, there is no fast rich without great risk. "Do not buy when the price is at its highest."

Yes, I agree with you. People do not want to risk but they want to be a rich man fast. Bitcoin price always up and down so first know about cryptocurrency than try to invest bitcoin or other cryptos.But most of the people buy bitcoin when its price than the price was down they don't control there mind and last they sell bitcoin with the huge loss.So i advised these people never try to invest money bitcoin. Last 1-year bitcoin price down so this time only for hold and hope bitcoin price will be back again.
Activity: 438
Merit: 250
in my opinion, if you ever leave a job and invest is using unused money, don't use money for your daily needs, so my opinion is that you have to be patient in the crypto market, don't be greedy, because sekrah will make you lose everything
Activity: 1470
Merit: 135
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
The profit in investing in cryptocurrency is unpredictable. It's not Ideal to expect profit base on another person's profit of one week ago. Obtain experience first before you travel.

I agree. It is mot about engaging too much and dedicating everything. It is about how you play the market and how you do trading and joining bounties. We cannot really say that something is profitable therefore you must be smart enough to analyze the market's conditions.
Activity: 120
For all my experience in the crypto market. My stories are similar to others, not exactly. Because we all do our process differently. Someone invests all their money and sits waiting for profit. And someone makes smarter and invests part of the money. When the process went to profit. Just increasing the amount. Yes there are failures. But it is better to lose a little bit than everything at once
Activity: 504

And here is my comment on this story, never think you can become a millionaire in this market when you are just another prey of the other, whales always create beautiful scenery and pictures of the future, that is not true. Play with passion, instead of playing with greed and everything we have, accumulate more experience and absolutely should not give up the main job.

Many people fell into this kind of scenario. They enter into crypto full of hopes and dreams, ending up in a fantasy and nightmare. They were given false hopes by whales. So this is a classic case of reality versus expectation. What I can advice people here before entering into something, study very well the world you want to enter, 'coz everything might just be a make-believe and before you become an ignorant puppet of someone. In this crypto world, you need to be equipped with knowledge and guarded from greed, otherwise, you will end up a loser. Always remember that small real profit is better than a bunch of false profit. And yeah, you should always have a fallback. Never trade your main bread and butter into something as volatile and unpredictable as crypto.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Mismanagement of assets or mishandling it can be the reason why you will suffer from bankruptcy. Others who have managed their assets properly became succesful and i think hodling their assets in times of crisis is one of the reasons behind their success.
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
Actually this is very very unpredictable market as well as. No body can not give suriety about crypto market. No prediction work behind crypto market. It is very much painful who bankrupt in cryptomarkt. But he should be careful about market as it is new in economical industry. Beside this there are some gamlar who doing rough work behind this market. As a result market has fall into 19k$ to 6k$. So my best suggestion is trade with very carefully and with your own decision under market condition.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 129
cryptocurrency is a complex digital currency even though it can be a source of income so also it can be a source of sorrow if you are not careful. many people join cryptocurrency today with the hope of getting rich quickly. I have ones met a woman on telegram that lost her retirement money to denaro scam and many are still in the same shoe she was. I have always tell my friend that do not put all your eggs in one basket. It is malady to put all your life saving into a single source of investment.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
I am good when i joined crypto currency like bitcoin and those who are using this for good and they have balance in life then i think they will not go bankrupt. But if we work here or invest here with care and also to use a good portfolio then you can skip losses.
I also like that. when I joined the crypto world, I was able to make quite a lot of money, and even made my finances increase. Well, if you go bankrupt because of this, then you have a bad strategy.
Activity: 434
Merit: 101
I am good when i joined crypto currency like bitcoin and those who are using this for good and they have balance in life then i think they will not go bankrupt. But if we work here or invest here with care and also to use a good portfolio then you can skip losses.
Activity: 2030
Merit: 269
I have read this kind of story after all the coins continue to decline at the start of this year, people are so excited to invest when the price to continue to zoom up, thinking that it will continue to go up, because these so-called experts predicted that it will go 5 to 6 digit and people become so eager to buy.
Activity: 159
Hello dude. I am sad to read your story, you try to remake your career. You should remember that procession at the beginning of the transaction, you must know the risks that you will face. I think you invested in bitcoin at the wrong time.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
First of all sorry to hear that you got lose and also had problem with your family. But when I was reading your article you mentioned that you were the person who knows that there is high risk in this field. I can understand that loosing of your hard earning money make you depressed - it's natural. From your topic I don't get where you invested ? - ICO, ALts or BTC ?

As you mentioned that you loose everything in it - looks like it ICO. If it's ALTs and BTC then HOLD it - or start to take advantage of daily up down movement to cover your losses. If it's BTC then today or tomorrow you will get the benefit.Because no one can decline that cryptocurrency are the future and BTC is father of all. BTC are limited so even some part of it make change. I am not expert in this field but still I believe that if you have BTC - have faith at the end you will get more than what you expected.

Wish you great life and hope you will get great profits in future my friend.
Pages:
Jump to: