Pages:
Author

Topic: I went bankrupt when I joined in cryptocurrency - page 6. (Read 2113 times)

Activity: 630
Merit: 100
If any body is investing in the trading market with his own money portfolio then he get loss and bear that. but money borrow from second person or any bank then it will be always risky because this is totally like a gambling where profit is huge and loss is also big. so always invest your own money.
Activity: 700
Merit: 300
Its always good to spread your investments. Even Mr Warren Buffet gives this as an advice on not placing all your eggs in one basket. Just look at those holding firms, they have different business but they all started with just 1 and eventually they grow and diversify. Problem with others is they think crypto is just Buy, Sleep and Sell. It doesn't work like that, it also requires a little effort to monitor the price and do a research. Even in other businesses, like Nokia where they failed to catch up with the market or they failed to evolve, their #1 spot 15 years ago in mobile phone industry was taken away from them.

Interesting example I would say. Yes, you always look for the big example which started with the small beginning at first and then they grew because they spreader themselves everywhere and in every possible field out there.

I know one or two rich people from the India, that is Ratan Tata and Mukesh Ambani who are leading business man in the Asia-paciific. They have business in almost all the sectors and recently Tata has shut down their Fashion related business because it was big time failure. They did not care much about its failure because the loss that they had was related with that business only and considering there huge businesses they might have felt nothing about it.  Wink
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
When you should enter a financial on the field, the left of the profit you must take the risk or that the market field has to. You are ancestry to do you due to root and no find it understand. Do you should follow the price chart and the current knife and stable specified, don't set the large item to your first, but just enough to be profit.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 259
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
if you go bankrupt when you enter the cryptocurrency world it looks like you don't know the right way and a good way to trade on cryptocurrency so that ultimately makes you lose like that, you should before entering the cryptocurrency world learn first how to trade properly and correctly.
Activity: 9
Probably, investing in Cryptocurrency, you should accept losses and gains, as they happen continuously, if not hours. If you choose to invest incorrectly, you will quickly lose money in the cryptos. You should invest in coins such as Bitcoin, Ripple, Ethereum, and coin on the top 10, you will have the opportunity to get more profits.
Activity: 430
Merit: 10
terra-credit.com
when I first joined the cryiptocurrency I also went bankrupt bro. but I tried to get up as much as possible. finally I can get a profit. so that it can help my economic growth bro
bankruptcy you are experiencing is actually a process, where your first time joining the great and crypto you invest, certainly you have not learned about market crypto and crypto itself. should you invest with less money as a rookie, and invest by some crypto has rapid growth like bitcoin, never try investment coin first ico crypto, it's very risky. But if you don't feel discouraged and give up on your investments, you could try it again from your experience and you can get advantage in your next investment.
Activity: 644
COVIR.IO
Its good for them they join in cryptocurrency before 2017. That year is best year for cryptocurrency so far and 2018 its hard year for investor because most crypto price drop the price. But if we keep hold it for long term, i am believe it will profitable investment
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
Donating 10% to charity
If you invested only to bitcoin and still holding, just keep holding, because as you can see, the price everyday is not always the same,

It could go up and could go down as well. Bitcoin will going to comeback not only on $13K but more than that for sure.

You are only almost 1 year in the industry, that's still early, you need more experience, and more learnings. But if you invested to many cryptos and making trades

everyday, that's a different story.

And i would add here that when people invest they better make sure to leave money in the bank, around $1000-$2000 could work in case something happens or if you need money for anything - Since you just can't use your Bitcoin if the price fell a lot under the price you bought it. And this is something that is constantly happening in this world.

If you have a family then you better don't risk losing your house and/or their well-being for anything in this world. A lot more money can be nice, but you can't play with something so important.
Activity: 756
Merit: 102
when I first joined the cryiptocurrency I also went bankrupt bro. but I tried to get up as much as possible. finally I can get a profit. so that it can help my economic growth bro

same here but i think almost all of us do already experienced it at first when we are new to this crypto currency business , that is because we dont have any experience yet but as soon as we learn the basics of it and we learn to improve our self from our mistakes and errors , we can soon master them and we can now be able to gain a consistent profit .  we can recover our past losses and we can earn a much better income in the future as long as the market will be in good shape .
Activity: 167
Unfortunately, and contrary to what many people think of the crypto market, money is not created from thin air and for some to win many others have to lose. Unfortunately many unsuspecting investors were carried away by the euphoria of cryptocurrencies throughout 2017 and the results were truly tragic for many of them. But of course we should not blame the market for our bad decisions; we must assume the consequences of our greed and learn from it so as not to repeat it again.
Activity: 406
Merit: 19
  And a series of tragedies began to take place from here, in the first stage, I was still very careful and calculating, not greedy but this job is really too much pressure, the market situation makes me tense and tired. In addition, the news and people constantly gave me confidence and made me hope the price of bitcoin increased to $50k and because of that, I decided not to sell anything and then as everyone knows, the market has begun to decline in 2018. Again, I continue to comfort and encourage myself, everything will be fine, I'm still profitable, bitcoin will increase again, so I searched the bottom of the bitcoin and started throwing money into the altcoin and holding on to the long term.

After I read its chronological order, it seems that there is something wrong with what you are doing, you enter at the wrong time, when the market price is soaring, as high as possible, of course if you make a sale in 2018, you will experience huge loss.

You have to believe bitcoin will definitely arrive at $ 50k in the future, if you have faith in it, and still have the bitcoin you bought at that time, you should wait, a beautiful moment will surely come and be able to treat your wounds.
Activity: 168
Merit: 2
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036
Its always good to spread your investments. Even Mr Warren Buffet gives this as an advice on not placing all your eggs in one basket. Just look at those holding firms, they have different business but they all started with just 1 and eventually they grow and diversify. Problem with others is they think crypto is just Buy, Sleep and Sell. It doesn't work like that, it also requires a little effort to monitor the price and do a research. Even in other businesses, like Nokia where they failed to catch up with the market or they failed to evolve, their #1 spot 15 years ago in mobile phone industry was taken away from them.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 502
That's what you get for going all in on such a volatile industry. Never go all in on ANYTHING.

Hedge your risks, diversify your portfolio and set stop losses for everything. You can still make money in crypto, just be damn careful whilst trying!
Activity: 412
Merit: 3
First, I would like to apologize to you. I also recently participated in the electronic market, and also drawn some experience for myself that is never invested under FOMO. Wish you luck with this market
Activity: 148
Merit: 11
That is why it is bad to jump into something you do not fully understand. He does not know bitcoin, yet he invested in  it. And then when things is going bad, he jump into another thing he does not know, trading. It is just money, if he can collect himself, he can earn it back. And hopefully, in the future, he can have a better decision in making his investments.
Activity: 84
If you invested only to bitcoin and still holding, just keep holding, because as you can see, the price everyday is not always the same,

It could go up and could go down as well. Bitcoin will going to comeback not only on $13K but more than that for sure.

You are only almost 1 year in the industry, that's still early, you need more experience, and more learnings. But if you invested to many cryptos and making trades

everyday, that's a different story.
Activity: 532
Merit: 5
Every people have different kind of stories, but not all of them ends with happiness. It's really hard to give advice someone about crypto, all i wanted to say that, becarefull before investing and invest not much money which can hurt you.
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
before joining the crypto currency then you must know the risks and you have to know the characters from crypto who have prices that are difficult to predict and will continue to change so that you will be ready and know what you have to do
Activity: 475
Merit: 1
Tackling Climate Change Using Blockchain
This is not the first time I'm seeing such a situation, nor the second. And it won't stop. The thing is, such situations are tied with investment, and that is why it's mostly advised to trade, invest with your brain not your heart. I'm sorry to the couple, and I hope they come back up in really no time. For everyone reading this, please follow the simple rules of investing, you can have a broker who really have the intelligence and the experience in crypto trading so that you can have at least 70% of its chances of it crashing on you lowered.
Pages:
Jump to: