Pages:
Author

Topic: I will buy anything you want from California and ship anywhere - page 2. (Read 3610 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
I'm looking for stuff from Trader Joe's.

Not wine cause it is probably illegal to send, and not breakable, but something like this for my cat:

Holistic naturals treats

koshgel:  You had to mention In-n-out!  Now you've made me homesick again!

Seriously, if I could send you all In-N-Out, that would be bonkers. Thanks for coaxing me into what to eat tonight. Smiley

No problem on the cat treats. Looks like they go for $17.5 USD for 3 x 3oz containers. How many 3 packs do you want? And these are the right ones, yeah? https://i.imgur.com/qw5JmWU.jpg

Yes, those are the exact ones!  Our cat is addicted to them!
I'll most likely try just one pack for now to try your service, plus there is shipping, correct?
Priority mail to 96720, please if possible, a flat rate envelope is only $6, I think?

Should we use escrow?

Awesome! Happy to help. Looks like I'm headed to Trader Joe's tomorrow. I think it might be a bit tight to ship in a 12.5x9.5 envelope... next step up is $13, but if I can put it in the smaller one, I'll gladly send the balance of the shipping cost back.

We can use escrow, or this thread and keep it out in the open, if you like. If you just PM me your shipping address and send payment to 13GhqbdJha5pE76BqNwCquY9V4UEsEh4PX (or work out escrow with Blazedout419, if he's willing), we'll be off to the races!

You bet. Will grab some tomorrow, if you like. How many would you like? Looks like they are about $10 each out the door, but will confirm tomorrow.
Payment method ? Shipping fee ? Guarantee ? And shipping time
... are some of my concerning
PM me your details please Smiley

Bitcoin (via escrow) for payments, I'll just charge you what I get charged at the postal service. My goal is to minimize that. I'll get everything shipped within 48 hours of payment (escrow confirmation).

Feel free to PM or Skype any time (since I keep hitting the rate limit on PMs).

Cheers!
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
www.secondstrade.com - 190% return Binary option
Looks like a great service Smiley
As many of the people here will be using escrows since he is a new user, I would recommend stop taking orders for a week of 2, so people receive the orders and can confirm. Then you would also have a great reputation to start off and will certainly get many more orders (with escrow ofcourse )
Activity: 154
Merit: 10
Payment method ? Shipping fee ? Guarantee ? And shipping time
... are some of my concerning
PM me your details please Smiley
Activity: 70
BtcMarkets - Australian Bitcoin Trading Platform
At the moment I would just be after retail items. Clothing etc.

But, I would really be after high end bags and watches. Louis Vuitton Burberry and so on. We get huge tax hikes on them in Australia.

You're going to have the pay the customs tax on it when it gets delivered to you.

In my research, it appears that this varies by country, and can be the exception rather than the rule. Have you experience in receiving/sending items as "gifts"? That was going to be my first approach.

as far as I'm aware, Incoming into Australia isn't taxed on anything under 1000AUD
Activity: 68

Not wine cause it is probably illegal to send, and not breakable, but something like this for my cat:

Holistic naturals treats

koshgel:  You had to mention In-n-out!  Now you've made me homesick again!

Seriously, if I could send you all In-N-Out, that would be bonkers. Thanks for coaxing me into what to eat tonight. Smiley

No problem on the cat treats. Looks like they go for $17.5 USD for 3 x 3oz containers. How many 3 packs do you want? And these are the right ones, yeah? https://i.imgur.com/qw5JmWU.jpg

Yes, those are the exact ones!  Our cat is addicted to them!
I'll most likely try just one pack for now to try your service, plus there is shipping, correct?
Priority mail to 96720, please if possible, a flat rate envelope is only $6, I think?

Should we use escrow?

Holistic naturals treats

koshgel:  You had to mention In-n-out!  Now you've made me homesick again!

But, I would really be after high end bags and watches. Louis Vuitton Burberry and so on. We get huge tax hikes on them in Australia.

You're going to have the pay the customs tax on it when it gets delivered to you.

In my research, it appears that this varies by country, and can be the exception rather than the rule. Have you experience in receiving/sending items as "gifts"? That was going to be my first approach.

Holistic naturals treats

koshgel:  You had to mention In-n-out!  Now you've made me homesick again!

legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001
If only we could ship our delicious In n Out to other locations  Grin

Happy to do it. Shoot me a list and I'll go get prices. Smiley
legendary
Activity: 3010
Merit: 1031
RIP Mommy
Since both ryanm and I are in San Diego (but I'm not sure if we've met) and I don't ship internationally, would anyone want to have him handle the international shipping for my stuff at http://fs.tbz1.com ? I'd need to be paid directly in BTC for just the cost of my item before/at time of handover to ryanm. Any other expenses, escrow stuff would be between you and him.

Do you have a price limit?

Try me! What are we talking about buying/shipping (PM if you like)?
Do you have a price limit?
Activity: 79
done. pm me details and ill send to escrow account. you have made me very very happy. yes please original. Not peach or grape, im under the impression thats for mixing. which is not for me.
Hi im based in the UK. I would love a bottle of Tim Smiths Moonshine. My friend and I watch moonshiners and i would love to get him a bottle for christmas. It isnt sold anywhere except USA so I cant import it. Can you help?

http://www.climaxmoonshine.com/moonshine.html

http://timsmithmoonshine.com/timsmith.html

Many Thanks

You bet. It must be really really good, it's hard to get. I'm a scotch drinker, but it looks like I might have to have a bottle myself. I will try everything to get it to you by the holidays. I'm assuming 2 x the Original bottle ($38.5 USD)?
Pages:
Jump to: