Pages:
Author

Topic: I will buy anything you want from California and ship anywhere - page 3. (Read 3610 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi folks,

To answer everyone's questions...

@2dogs I'm doing this for fun, so at least for now, no markup.

@miffman you got it. Sour Patch Kids are $24 (all USD) for 10 x 5oz bags, or $16 for 24 x 2oz bags. Delicious. Smiley

@Sakarias-Corporation, you bet. California gets 151 proof Everclear and recently started getting Absinthe, which as you know has varying quantities of Wormwood, which seems to vary with price. Do you want the "good stuff" or just to try it?
Everclear 151 Grain Alcohol (750 ML) $21/bottle
Grune Fee Absinthe (750 ML) $35/bottle (there are other options, when I run to the store, ranging from $35-70)

I also recommend an absinthe spoon and sugar cubes from your local store for proper enjoyment.

@yussuf89 looks like shipping under 4 lbs is about $30. Less if it fits in a smallish box. Obviously you'll want to buy enough in quantity to make it worth it the shipping cost. I'm pricing based on US postal service rates. If someone has ways to get cheaper rates, I'll use those and pass on the savings.

@Ron~Popeil absolutely! Do you have a specific wine in mind?

@sionsandman possibly, what kinds of items are we talking about? Feel free to PM.
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
Hi im based in the UK. I would love a bottle of Tim Smiths Moonshine. My friend and I watch moonshiners and i would love to get him a bottle for christmas. It isnt sold anywhere except USA so I cant import it. Can you help?

http://www.climaxmoonshine.com/moonshine.html

http://timsmithmoonshine.com/timsmith.html

Many Thanks
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
As a PA resident I cannot order wine from CA or anywhere else for that matter. Would you be willing to purchase and ship a case or two for me?
legendary
Activity: 1792
Merit: 1030
How much will it cost if I want shipping to Turkey?
Activity: 574
Merit: 500
Call me Alice. just Alice.
Everclear or Any absinth? You got Any of that in the satates Smiley?
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1005
PGP ID: 78B7B84D
I definitely want to try out sour patch kids and I wanna get some cereal. PM me Smiley
Activity: 520
Merit: 500

Are you willing to act as a shipping forwarder?

Some stuff on ebay only ships to US.
legendary
Activity: 1267
Merit: 1000
How much are you charging for your service?

Or is it just a straight reimbursement in BTC?
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Hi,

I'm willing to buy and ship anything you want, anywhere in the world.

Stuff like:
- Trader Joe's anything...
- your favorite cereal (I'll buy those Pop Tarts or whatever you wish)
- surf boards, brands or gear, and anything cool made in San Diego, San Francisco, Los Angeles, even Hawaii
- sports apparel (authentic SF Giants gear?)
- electronics (new in box)
- fresh roasted coffee (Blue Bottle, Stumptown, Four Barrel, etc.)
- brand name clothes
- anything on US Amazon
- anything you've seen on Black Friday

Only requirements:
- must be shippable
- payment in Bitcoin only
- everything is escrowed til you receive the item
- items must be legal for me to buy
- items can't be too much of a pain to acquire (like a Black Friday item/special that would require me to sleep in line for 2 days)

Be creative! If you could have anything from the States, what would you want? I'm your guy. I have a bunch of things I'd love to get from places like Japan, UK, etc.

Feel free to reply to the thread or DM me. What kinds of things would you be interested in?
Pages:
Jump to: