Pages:
Author

Topic: I will invest! - page 45. (Read 111407 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 250
April 04, 2016, 05:52:29 AM
It is not the best time now to invest in Bitcoin, because you can see that the value is not even rising and many people are also thinking that the value will also not rise after the halving.
So that can be very bad for the people who are already is hoping for a price increase, but you never know indeed for what will happen it can also jump you never know.

But personally I dont think that the value will even rise that much fast.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1000
April 04, 2016, 12:58:12 AM
Don't get blinded by the big numbers you see in HYIPs
They are not true. Actually, they may be true, but will scam you after
yes because they are only offering dreams but in fact you will lost your money because most of HYIP will be scam in the end and people should be learn to avoid being trapped on the same situations because HYIP will always to tempt people on everywhere
Activity: 55
Merit: 0
April 04, 2016, 12:04:02 AM
Hi I will invest to any idea about earn bitcoin. I would start from 0.1 BTC. If everything will be ok I pay more more money Smiley I wait for PW  Smiley
Beware spammers before you start invest...
Activity: 560
Merit: 500
April 03, 2016, 04:40:42 PM
I am a trader . I can give 1.8% monthly with minimum period of investmnent 3 months. If you are intrested Pm me.

Look why would someone loan you any ammount to you manage for 3 months?I believe you can get those income just putting the money at poloniex lending service without have any risked ammount,soo i doubt anyone here would even think to make such thing.
legendary
Activity: 1484
Merit: 1004
April 03, 2016, 02:34:09 PM
Hi I will invest to any idea about earn bitcoin. I would start from 0.1 BTC. If everything will be ok I pay more more money Smiley I wait for PW  Smiley
0.1 is not much,so i think you have better to invest in low risk place,i suggest yout to invest your bitcoin by lend it to people who have good trust and use escrow,put some interest there,not much just 3 or 5 percentage from funds.
Activity: 37
Merit: 1
April 03, 2016, 11:03:20 AM
Before you invest your precious/hard-earned bitcoin into any schemes, do your proper research first. There are mining investment opportunities (though be wary of the dropping payout rates over time) and the like.  Avoid ponzi schemes or you may be a bag-carrier  Embarrassed

I am investing my bitcoin via safer platforms like Keza.  Everything is kept in bitcoin - and my investment is indexed globally to actual real-world stocks (e.g. the S&P500).  It's almost like my preferred bitcoin wallet.

http://themerkle.com/bitcoin-investment-startup-keza-unveils-ios-beta-app/

https://www.producthunt.com/tech/keza

http://getkeza.com/ (It's free to apply for a Keza account)
Activity: 332
April 03, 2016, 08:12:39 AM
I am a trader . I can give 1.8% monthly with minimum period of investmnent 3 months. If you are intrested Pm me.

You can borrow bitcoin in the Poloniex. But the rate is determined by the market. The rate is very low now.
Activity: 350
April 02, 2016, 10:35:52 PM
I suggest you to invest on hashocean and genesis mining.
Read this post before investing in these 'mining' companies.

Highly suggest it.
Investing isn't as easy as most people think, but if you study, you can manage to do it.
Activity: 1694
Merit: 502
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
April 02, 2016, 10:10:28 PM

Good for you. I wish you luck on your journey. Be careful there is a lot of scammers, try to inform yourself as much as you can.
I think now you have plenty of options and possibilities around the internet, what ever you see check here on forum what others have to say about it before you invest your money.
Also what ever you wish to do, first you try with small amounts. When you feel that you have enough knowledge and skills for more then hit it with bigger amounts.
Again good luck, you will need it I think.
Activity: 266
One world One currency, Bitcoin.
April 02, 2016, 10:06:02 PM
Activity: 476
April 02, 2016, 09:45:00 PM
Cloud companies keep running and collecting some extra bitcoins from the newbies users and the fact is that they should be transparent be clear that roi may not happen or atleast close the hash they are renting.
Activity: 714
IF YOU Enjoy Trade with ME ..PUT Feedback Please
April 02, 2016, 10:51:19 AM
Thank you for the warning .this the spirit we need . as i know so far investing in mining in general view is not profitable these days unless you have a huge discount in power cost or 0 cost or you have a large mining farm . so if it is not profitable for you with owned equipment \power it would be also the same for those two sites\others ...stay away for awhile .
April 02, 2016, 10:35:35 AM
Always search for something normal offers like 3-5% revenues montly if you ever think invest at hyip,doubler,shares script be sure the most if not all will scam you with your investment roi or not they will because its soo easy .Go to poloniex invest at lending always people getting loans and paying the small fees.

It is why I jumbed my U2cloudmining system to a free system "faucet similar" so people can only earn without investing own money.

If someone does not trust in winspiral...he choses the way to earn quickly 10000 satoshi for free and the discussion is closed.
You will not find so far on the net many faucets where you can earn more than by winspiral's U2 system.

When i see that so many faucets only offer 200 sat par claim and winspiral offer 500 satoshi per claim,I ask to meself if all the under 500 satoshi claimers are not bots...
Why should people ask 200 satoshi if in the same time he could ask 500 satoshi?

I'm used to claim daily faucets,but I claim of course more by faucets paying me more...and only after on faucets paying me less.

I have read here over 1000 time that claiming on faucets is waste of time.
OK...it is perhaps waste of time...i agree...
BUT...why does people prefer waste time for 200 satoshi or less than waste time for 500 satoshi or more?
this stays for me a big mistery...

Faucets arent a waste of time,some people are able to get a good income,and even those faucets with a lower reward,is better low for a long time then big for a short time.I still use some faucets as i consider them good ,and i share my links soo others may grow the ammount they earn.Faucets are main way of free bitcoins,now we have captcha and signatures and some others but faucets keeps alive.
Activity: 574
April 02, 2016, 07:58:13 AM
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1026
Free WSPU2 Token or real dollars
April 02, 2016, 07:30:20 AM
Always search for something normal offers like 3-5% revenues montly if you ever think invest at hyip,doubler,shares script be sure the most if not all will scam you with your investment roi or not they will because its soo easy .Go to poloniex invest at lending always people getting loans and paying the small fees.

It is why I jumbed my U2cloudmining system to a free system "faucet similar" so people can only earn without investing own money.

If someone does not trust in winspiral...he choses the way to earn quickly 10000 satoshi for free and the discussion is closed.
You will not find so far on the net many faucets where you can earn more than by winspiral's U2 system.

When i see that so many faucets only offer 200 sat par claim and winspiral offer 500 satoshi per claim,I ask to meself if all the under 500 satoshi claimers are not bots...
Why should people ask 200 satoshi if in the same time he could ask 500 satoshi?

I'm used to claim daily faucets,but I claim of course more by faucets paying me more...and only after on faucets paying me less.

I have read here over 1000 time that claiming on faucets is waste of time.
OK...it is perhaps waste of time...i agree...
BUT...why does people prefer waste time for 200 satoshi or less than waste time for 500 satoshi or more?
this stays for me a big mistery...

April 01, 2016, 01:18:00 PM
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
April 01, 2016, 12:53:37 PM

yeah your right they are all fake they are just attracting people to invest and you will receive the first payout after that people are excited that the investment site are true and they will promote it from people.. after they get lots of visitors and investors they start a paln to run your money.. so better to stay away from them and also dont invest your money in cloud mining site they are not paying too..

Exactly they will never pay you as I have came across through many sites in recent times that promises you to give higher returns but all of them are ponzi.
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 3095
BTC price road to $80k
April 01, 2016, 12:50:45 PM

yeah your right they are all fake they are just attracting people to invest and you will receive the first payout after that people are excited that the investment site are true and they will promote it from people.. after they get lots of visitors and investors they start a paln to run your money.. so better to stay away from them and also dont invest your money in cloud mining site they are not paying too..
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
April 01, 2016, 10:36:56 AM

I think so too. That is the reason I do not invest in the HYIPs. If I do, I will be scammed sooner or later.
Activity: 364
April 01, 2016, 09:52:09 AM
It is good to make an investment, but you have to take of course some risks, otherwise you will lose a lot of money and that can not be good for you.
You must make an investment if you are for sure that you can earn some money later and that the value will rise.

But it is hard to know for what will happen with the value later so that is almost impossible to predict.
Pages:
Jump to: