Pages:
Author

Topic: I will invest! - page 47. (Read 111407 times)

Activity: 93
Merit: 10
March 20, 2016, 10:49:47 AM
Hello guys i am new her and i have question guys what do you think about this site cloud mining  : https://hourlycoins.biz          thanks
you'd better be careful of the mine site. likewise used ponzi system or something.
I do not think if the mining profitable. I prefer investing in altcoin for short term
thanks sir for reply but what did mean 'ponzi system'

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

There is a lot of ponzi scheme online. 

If you want to invest your BTC then PM me. I will help you out.
thanks

Any time. 

There are many of scams online.  Be careful on what you invest your money in.

If you are looking for a safe way to invest your BTC then PM me. I will help you.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
March 20, 2016, 10:41:05 AM
Hello guys i am new her and i have question guys what do you think about this site cloud mining  : https://hourlycoins.biz          thanks
you'd better be careful of the mine site. likewise used ponzi system or something.
I do not think if the mining profitable. I prefer investing in altcoin for short term

A Ponzi scheme is a fraudulent investment operation where the operator, an individual or organization, pays returns to its investors from new capital paid to the operators by new investors, rather than from profit earned by the operator. Operators of Ponzi schemes usually entice new investors by offering higher returns than other investments, in the form of short-term returns that are either abnormally high or unusually consistent.

thanks
March 20, 2016, 09:38:28 AM

March 20, 2016, 04:30:33 AM
Activity: 504
Merit: 500
March 20, 2016, 01:41:51 AM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
March 19, 2016, 03:10:19 PM
Investing is a great way to earn some extra cash.
If I were you, I'd buy more bitcoins and hold them while the prices increase.
March 19, 2016, 02:25:42 PM
If you are looking for a real way to invest your BTC then I can help.

I just use my own BTC to pay you.
Message me if you want to help you.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 548
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 19, 2016, 12:25:33 PM
Investing these days is very good because they is a chance that the price is gonna go to a high amount for sure.
So it just a matter of time, and investing is because of that very good.
My advice is first to check things around, and to try to inform himself about things around.
And gambling and trading is always one of the options. For many of us the best!

I just prefer trading. I don't agree with gambling. gambling is not a way to get good money. in gambling there are 80% chance to loose our money. and when we addict to gambling then it is even bigger loose for us.. so stay away from gambling.. you can do trading. trading is profitable work.

Trading is preferred but without investment if you need to earn bitcoin gambling is the only hope. But has the highest risk on doing it. Decision need to be made according to the earning targeted.
March 19, 2016, 11:17:46 AM

seems a brand new cloudmining site. I know about many cloud mining sites. but this one I saw first time. I just checked it, and found it looking good. but it need full review and confirmation. I just suggest you please don't make deposit until you won't be 100% confirm about it. there are 90% cloud mining sites fake. so be warn.
It's a fucking ponzi. No cloud mining site could offer 4% daily returns. It's a pathetic hyip.

yes sir you are right from 3.8%  to 4.8%   it's imposible what mean ponzi
and what about hashocean is trust site
March 19, 2016, 11:11:22 AM
Take your btc and loan it out to margin traders on bitfinnex, or poloniex.
It's safe way to make some extra money.
how i can learn sir any link or video Smiley

Go to thoses sites, make an account and you'll see a section where you can loan.
Best of all its risk free.
thanks  Wink
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
March 19, 2016, 11:09:18 AM

Go to thoses sites, make an account and you'll see a section where you can loan.
Best of all its risk free.
March 19, 2016, 11:05:09 AM
Activity: 252
I LOVE THE LIR PROJECT
March 19, 2016, 11:03:21 AM
March 19, 2016, 10:55:49 AM

seems a brand new cloudmining site. I know about many cloud mining sites. but this one I saw first time. I just checked it, and found it looking good. but it need full review and confirmation. I just suggest you please don't make deposit until you won't be 100% confirm about it. there are 90% cloud mining sites fake. so be warn.

thanks you sir for reply i already deposit 0.17 BTC  , so i will not deposit again
and what mean 'ponzi' thanks
Activity: 574
In XEM we trust
March 19, 2016, 10:28:48 AM

It's a fucking ponzi. No cloud mining site could offer 4% daily returns. It's a pathetic hyip.
Activity: 1498
Merit: 502
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
March 19, 2016, 10:25:37 AM

legendary
Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
March 19, 2016, 09:53:25 AM
Investing these days is very good because they is a chance that the price is gonna go to a high amount for sure.
My advice is first to check things around, and to try to inform himself about things around.

I just prefer trading. I don't agree with gambling. gambling is not a way to get good money. in gambling there are 80% chance to loose our money. and when we addict to gambling then it is even bigger loose for us.. so stay away from gambling.. you can do trading. trading is profitable work.
March 19, 2016, 07:00:09 AM
Activity: 434
March 19, 2016, 02:25:29 AM
Activity: 434
March 18, 2016, 06:25:37 PM
Pages:
Jump to: