Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 66. (Read 4849 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.
In my own technique I will still join airdrop because it helps ame a lot especially in terms of financial aspects. One thing I didnt like about airdrop is about their token. It has a small value but hopefully it will increase soon.
Activity: 167
Merit: 0
Welcome to the real world Grin You probably thought that participants airdrops after 1-2 months become millionaires?)))Most airdrops is garbage. You need to learn how to analyze and choose a decent airdrops.  Wink
It seems to me better to spend time and find a good bounty than to waste time on airdrops and maybe with a little chance will get more than $ 1.
Activity: 574
Welcome to the real world Grin You probably thought that participants airdrops after 1-2 months become millionaires?)))Most airdrops is garbage. You need to learn how to analyze and choose a decent airdrops.  Wink
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

If you look at the heart of the matter, Airdrop is not meant to throw off a bunch of expensive tokens to the people and they then earned money by selling them. The goal here is to advertise and increase the community. This often leads to a penny.
Activity: 168
Yes, now finding a good airdrop is very difficult and more likely that you will not get anything.
Activity: 112

Top of mind estimate percentage of Airdrops that are scams: 80%. So I say ditch the air drops and focus on investing on altcoins and bitcoin. Also bounty hunting is still quite good.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Airdrops 90% are useless now, only some phased and hyped projects can give nice rewards, year ago any shit gave a lot, now market is red so dont waste time.
Activity: 1175
Merit: 275
I will suggest that you shouldn't give up if you really like airdrops because some of them are still very good it is just difficult to find the good ones except you do a very good research about them as much as I do not like airdrops, I still will not discourage you about them but you can do more research and you maybe lucky to find the good ones to join.
Activity: 518
It's very easy to join airdrops but the problem is some airdrops don't distribute the reward tokens for the participants mostly airdrops are scams.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
Yes, you are right, most airdrops are from shitcoins, but there are some projects that worth participating in airdrops.
Activity: 378
That's the airdrop bro. It's just a free taste for the participants. You will get only a few amounts, and  mostly often pure shitcoins. But sometimes there are also Airdrops that bigtime give away. Just  Like Hydro Airdrop, they also have a great amount give aways. Don’t lose hope bro.👍
Activity: 504
Merit: 105
I agree with you airdrops are most of them are scammed i hate those ico offering sign up and using referrals for inviting another user to join there projects. I recommended to join in bounty programs that has a good programs and great platforms.
Activity: 276
Merit: 23
It takes too much time and effort to find a good airdrop and sometimes it will pay 25 usd, but rarely more. I don´t think is a lefetime job frankly.
Activity: 200
Merit: 1
Zaydo
Join airdrop in altcoins not tokens, for me tokens are scam (in my own opinion) because i registered many times on token airdrops but one of those i didn't receive anything but in altcoins are worth it to join with. I joined many times and its weekly distribution.
Activity: 122
if I think Airdrops is very difficult to get substantial results, but I do not think there is a need to leave the air for now. Maybe we will be lucky someday and we will be able to fulfill some of the most useful air drops project, because I think airdrops programs are just for fun and this is why there are too many people joining to get free tokens, so we need to find another one that can give us a better income.
Activity: 658
Merit: 106
youre totally right. many airdrops are just scam and shit
you re better following bounty. it is better to make money

Yes, but like in Airdrop not all bounty campaign are legit sometimes their project didn't fulfill what their promises, so the best way we need to do is make some research before we participate in their campaign or giveaway/Airdrop.
Activity: 392
0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d
Yes most of Airdrops are worthless, scams, shitcoins and low value. But don't give up, because there are some Airdrops that can give you a little profit. And if you don't want Airdrops and you are looking for a good profit, then choose and join Bounty Campaign, rather than Airdrops, Bounty campaigns can give you a better or more profit.
Activity: 27
I agree with you Because most of ICO not rewarded token.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1

You can only enjoy airdrop if you refer many and they all register through your referral link. I stopped doing airdrop for long except for bounties that also do airdrop.
Activity: 1330
Merit: 370
Actually in my first participating some airdrops are given only a small amount and some of them are not listed in the market yet.
So for now ill stop to participate some airdrop is because of that happen but they have some airdrop also can giving you a high amount.
Pages:
Jump to: