Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 69. (Read 4849 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 0
Running to obtaining coin drops with handouts usefully demands mostly commitment and persistence to accomplish meager income.
Activity: 55
I agree, there is a lot of scams of out there, so the best thing you could to is to stay away from them and to find another way of incomes, like bounties, which I think are more reliable than airdrops.
Activity: 119
Yeah after months doing airdrop, I prefer bounty more - paying time posting on facebook and twitter! Because each airdrop programs only gives about 3-10$, but for bounties I believe it will be about >300$!
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
I also do not see the point of participating in airdrops.  It is very difficult to find good airdrops.
Activity: 107
It is difficult to choose a good airdrop project. I do all the airdrop projects that I find, even if it is a scam project, the project is dead left over is a bit omitted. At present crypto prices are very low by the BTC down, but the time to BTC may be uptrend should hope, Tokens made from airdrop can be very valuable
Activity: 168
I participated in 20-30 airdrops and got only about 2-3 $.  It seems to me better to participate in the bounty this is more effective.
Activity: 472
Merit: 10
It is not only you many other members here have started avoiding airdrops, as they have participated in many airdrops and got no rewards. Most airdrops are a scam project, only a few of them are a legit one.
Activity: 168
Merit: 12
Is your practice paranoid? A good Airdrop is to better promote the development of the project. People can promote rapid promotion and application. Of course, some garbage project parties will use people to make false propaganda for this purpose. What you need at this time is to really understand the project. Because true and false are easily seen, false will be exposed. This is what everyone should made.
Activity: 79
Yes, now airdrops are a waste of time.  Now it is very difficult to find a good airdrop.  It seems to me better to participate in the bounty.
Activity: 84
All the kind time of the day. Well, you should understand that this has always been the case and all people take 100 AirDrop projects. So take quantity, not quality. Good luck to you all and big profits
Activity: 166
Hah-ha! This is hillarious, don't be so mad, you have just gained the precious experience about joining the air drops but the thing is, there are good among them, you just need to choose, not joining everyone.
copper member
Activity: 196
I feel your pains and I feel the same way. Many of these airdrops are scam and useless. You gain nothing from airdrops unless you want to hold a token for your next generation. I long ago stopped the participation in some airdrops. I try to join very legit airdrops
Activity: 277
Merit: 12
Airdrops have not proven themselves as a means of promoting coins. I think that this is connected with a sharp increase in the number of market participants.
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041
I just join airdrop which evalued on icobench.com or icodrops.com, you should select here it is not waste your time.
Well, sometimes, if you are doing an airdrop for projects with prospect, it can actually be worth it and I feel the problem is that a lot of people concentrate on projects that are not even worth it and then they keep complaining and whining on the outcome of the project. What else would anyone expect from joining airdrop of shitty projects than to get discouraged ?

Airdrops are meant to be free which anyone can do for so little, but at least, join a project that makes sense in the long of it.
Activity: 126
I agree with you even now coins earned from most bounties are worth less how much more common airdrop which is seen as free tokens.I do not know what is happening now maybe the weak market is affecting almost everything. But I know better days are coming sooner than we expect and the market will surely turn around.
Activity: 264
Sometimes I feel am the only one going through this but I feel relaxed reading this from you which make it sound good but frustrating to me. Frustrating in the sense that the effort put toward doing the airdrop is a very magnificinet one and having the effort dashed away like that is so tiring and heartbreaking. I gave up on airdrop for months now.
Activity: 322
Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/
maybe you need to choose the right Airdrop so you can make a good money because as far as I know, many airdrops cannot get high in a short-term and in the long-term, the price is hard to get an increase. I think the airdrops program is only for fun and this is why that there are too many people join to get free tokens. so you need to search for another airdrop which could give you a good earning.

It doesn't work any longer. Each day we see 50 airdrops appeared, and if you look for worthy ones among them, you'll spend 12-15 hours per day and have no time for anything else. Moreover, you may get at most 5-10-15 coins at the price of $0,5, and that's all.
Activity: 77
I decided the same way.  It's such a hopeless investment of time that it's better to rest those 5-10 minutes for which you register at the airdrops
Activity: 126
I am almost on the same reasoning with you now , but I won't completely rule it out. Airdrop is still OK but I won't be involved in scammy airdrops any more. I will be carefully and make sure I choose the right ones. Polymath rebellious and hydro paid off
Activity: 151
Most airdrops do not pay anything and are better off participating in the bounty, because it is more profitable.
Pages:
Jump to: