Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 8. (Read 4849 times)

Activity: 938
Merit: 251
Airdrop may not do well during bear market as such as we have. Give your expectation of instant earnings a break and collect as many airdrop as you can posdibly can, when the good time comes you will be glad you collected some of these airdrops!
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Thank you for the useful information, I am interested in this project. I look forward to the release.
Activity: 81
Don't expect to earn a lot through airdrop.It is better to join the campaign with bonuses.
Activity: 27
Merit: 2
I think it depends on the project and how much development they made, in case the system gets ready thye its the point where you make profit out of the airdrops so just be patient with your airdrops that's what I suggest.
Activity: 223
That many scam airdrop are all over crypto doesn't mean all airdrops are scam. You can still find a good number of them.
Activity: 57
Merit: 10
It is very a pity that many starts with this! You are just wasting your time, leave it for bots. I have not received anything yet
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
Ohh, you're giving me a chance to make more money. It's so nice.
You do realize that in your place has already arrived two people who want freebies?
Activity: 126
Don't be disappointed, there are really good airdrops, just look really well, but don't expect to go much further than $20 per week, because that's what I've been given for an ad, usually those airdrops require a little more activity, such as being active in telegram or discord, also a few posts in bct or other forums, but it's worth it because they are really easy to do, now if you want to really dedicate yourself to it, do bounties instead.
Activity: 28
sometimes following the airdrop is a waste of time, because most airdrop is shitcoin and the price always drops quickly
Activity: 246
Running to catching coin drops and offerings successfully requires generally devotion and patience to accomplish some income.
Activity: 71
I think the rewards are definitely lacking right now, but after all, you don't make much of an effort to get them, you just have to generally register on some website or something like that.
Activity: 107
Actually airdrop has too many scam projects, sometimes taking too long to do them. I personaly  believe that airdrop will have great success in the future...
Activity: 209
My dear friend this is absolutely true most of the airdrop are just too shitty to be filling have even stop robbed filling long time ago
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
Yes, it's long been known that airdrop anything sensible does not come , I think the plant you will earn more money for the same work done )
Activity: 546
Those reasons you mentioned are what made me to stop participating in airdrops. Besides some people hide behind airdrops and try to steal users private key, in order to be safe I decided not to participate anymore.
Activity: 84
Airdrops are not very trustful, for this I hold the same opinion... that's the fact of the Airdrops. What we have to do now to be in is to choose carefully which Airdrop companies we participate.
Activity: 275
I also do not join anymore, because very few of them pay, most of the time they value the participants. And time and energy must be spent in the hope of getting something.
Activity: 536
Merit: 15
In my opinion airdrop are not really worth considering because most of them give coins whose value are ridiculous when you receive them. Though it is free money but I don't think it is worth the time
Activity: 1624
Merit: 791
Bitcoin To The Moon 📈📈📈
I participated in many programs, but nothing came to my wallet
That's rather unfortunate. Because I also did a lot of airdrop, but still received some payments. However in real them to bring and it didn't turn out. Because the token was not released to the exchange and offered to use the token within the network as a payment for their services.
I have followed airdrop, but until now I have not received anything even though the project from the airdrop I have followed has been completed but many of them did not pay participants and the paying airdrop only gave me some coins that were very cheap and I could not sell because not worth the fee
Activity: 186
Actually, I dont remember the last time I joined airdrop again... Most of them are lies, no rewards at the end of the day.... It's good for me not to waste my time filling form.
Pages:
Jump to: