Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 3. (Read 4849 times)

Activity: 127
Merit: 0
Of course it's a waste of your time. It's not worth it . But if you want to join ,you should definitely do some research on their project.
Activity: 60
Now it's almost impossible to find a good airdrop and therefore I do not see any reason to waste time.
Activity: 82
I have joined something like near around 20-30 airdrops thus far I have not seen anything that has an incentive on it. I mean yah it is to some degree free until the point that you understand you have squandered some power and time in doing those prerequisites for a couple of pennies or no incentive by any means. I would rather join abundance crusades.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
A nexgen decentralized ride hailing
I agree completely with the first post , just think that you should not spend so much time for 1-5 bucks from all airdrop
Activity: 291
Merit: 10
It's true , some airdrop's  are fake and most are only there to get your passwords or other info , I also signed up to alot of airdrop's but the token i got until now doesn't have value at all , be carefull with the info you give to them
Activity: 125
I have long been take part only in the bounty, because airdrops do not bring anything and see no reason to waste time. You can only get 1-3 $ and this is a very small profit.
Activity: 147
I also have no interest in following the airdrop, the results of the current airdrop are very few and there are also lots of airdrops that are scam,
I prefer to follow the bounty rather than airdrop, because in my opinion the result of the bounty is greater than the result of airdrop
Activity: 61
I think it's better to be part of the company's generosity.Now it is very difficult to find good aerial footage.
Activity: 396
Merit: 100
Chainjoes.com
participating in aridrop programs is not really worth it anymore, unlike the old airdrops which is really worth it and it is sure that they will enter the market, airdrops nowadays are just scam, their token is shitcoin, and most of the time, they will just waste our time.
Activity: 442
I also fill many drops of air, only 5% of them I get, and from them, most are worthless, and some are dead. So I no longer receive aridrop.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
CurioInvest [IEO Live]
Joining an airdrop can take 5 minutes tops and you can get good returns, why quit this? Think like this, you joined 10 airdrops which is around 50 minutes, at the end one or two turns out to be good, you can earn minimum 30 dollars which is not small due to effort you given.
Activity: 155
Merit: 1
Airdrops these days, are really a pain in the back. I stopped filling numerous airdrops because many of them are shit coins and most try to use the opportunity to get into your wallet and steal the little funds you have there. But airdrop has also favoured me and has given me an opportunity to trade with the funds gotten from airdrop and I have been truly in profit as a result of airdrop.
Activity: 644
Lot of Airdrops are scams also. But i think , if there is a airdrops of projects that have  been listed on coin-market cap, don't miss them. Because in this dip price of all coins are terribly low. But when  market goes up there will be profitable price for those tokens.
Activity: 35
Airdrops do not pay and even though they do, they don't give much tokens out. At the end of the day, you will only discover that you have just tiny allocation. Therefore, I do not participate in airdrops.
Activity: 82
Haha! I get why anybody would not have any desire to include in airdrop Programs any longer, but rather extremely, not every one of them are tricks. Some truly do square away, in spite of the fact that it may require a more drawn out investment than they guarantee, and their enlistments are at times very distressing, yet that doesn't mean you ought to absolutely retreat from it. it's extremely some great method to get cash.
Activity: 258
same with me, since early 2018 airdrop is come om point that even the token has good exchange it doesn't change the fact of those airdrop has no use in this world. That time, i never see an airdrop cam give profit close to buying in an ICO. so we can conclude that airdrop is now waste of time
Activity: 147
Merit: 2
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

I agree that airdrops are dead for the most part.  I believe bounties are close behind as it's way too much work to promote for such a little reward.  Trading seems like the best alternative.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
https://moviehdinfo.com
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.

Personally, I like Airdrop but it was earlier, I have earned more than $2000 from the airdrops It was 2017 nov - dec period That time most of the airdrop successfully done and all are traded on Ether Delata That time I was sold most of the airdrop and got that much of earning. But now it was like a scam most of are scam Airdrops and no any earning then I realize airdrop earning was ended and I only think about Bounties  Smiley
Activity: 882
Merit: 297

Last year before when ICO were started and initial time of ICO Airdop were profitable as the procedure was very simple and the participant were low so bounty split were high and their were no high bounty like today we are having youtube, reddit, etc., That time only social bounty, Airdrop and Translation bounty were their so earning was high. But today it is totally useless as  percentage of bounty in Airdrop is very less and split is high
Activity: 125
well it depends on you if you dont want to join airdrops anymore but there are some airdrops are legit.
Yes, I do. But I think that the desire to participate in airdrops is no longer many people. Personally, I do not even participate in airdrops that go as part of the bounty, just remember all my attempts to make money on them and there is no desire.
Pages:
Jump to: