Pages:
Author

Topic: I will never join AirDrop programs any more - page 81. (Read 4849 times)

legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277
It's true that a lot of airdrops are for only a few dollars. There are some that are better though. I would say don't just apply for every airdrop, but only go for those that look like a worthwhile project. Even if it means only a few dollars worth of tokens, if the project does well then that few dollars could easily multiply to a higher amount.
Activity: 518
Merit: 1
It is really true.  I also filled out many of airdrops, only 2-3% of them I got, and from them, mostly are worthless, and some are dead, and very few good ones which are really into 5-20 $ dollar, so this is really very concerning issue regarding airdrops, one should aware of such things before joining any airdrops.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Hey bud , don't give up so soon due to your loss . if you've come this far so why not more ?  well , I've participated in few airdrops . Few were legit and few were low in the value and yeah the value is still low . but if it gose until a hight , then why not more . have fait buddy or research  and gain knowledge before you participate in any airdrop . there's lot more to come as you can see we both are junior members here . we have a long way in the future .
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
I have already joined hundreds of airdrops but I got nothing until now. I will never join AirDrop programs any more.
- Each airdrop rewards only some token, that its value from $5 to $20 (calculated by the ICO price)
- Most of the token are dead now (just spammed projects or shit coins)
- Some tokens have been listed on Coinmarketcap now but the token price is terrible low. The value even equal to the transaction fee if I send the tokens to exchanges.
Pages:
Jump to: