Pages:
Author

Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017 - page 13. (Read 19601 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
September 14, 2018, 03:49:23 PM
Every holders of bitcoin wished they had dumped bitcoin in December before the huge dump in price. It actually sounds funny because many holders of bitcoin when it was $20k were thinking bitcoin will hit $30k but it didn't see the $30k mark. Its very difficult to take the right decision in crypto world. Cryptocurrecny that makes our mental strength, stay patient and try because Bitcoin is now increasing bit by bit. And do not be greedy when you're lucky.
Activity: 972
Merit: 255
Bear season or just the beginning
September 14, 2018, 11:55:26 AM
I also feel such thing as well in my heart as well. I also wished I dumped all my coins on the exchange as well but things happen and we learn everyday. What you need to focus on is on improving your self and not to be dwelling on past events

Same here. Hahahaha.. But we need to learn from our mistakes and the best teacher is experienced. Cryptoverse is still on the early phase so we still have plenty chances of winning here. Just focus on the now and look forward to our future here in crypto. We still have 3months for this year so hodl your horses and be ready for a 1 good ride before year end.
Activity: 602
Merit: 102
September 14, 2018, 11:10:02 AM
The expectations of many was that the value of bitcoin would continue having higher highs in 2017 and so, had no speculation that it would have a dip like this. The wish of dumping all BTC in late Dec. 2017 is coming simply because of the current state of the market. If it had been the other way round, there won't have been such a wish.
Activity: 25
September 14, 2018, 10:47:38 AM
Now expect it to increase and again you can profit from the sale or pay them for specific services.
Activity: 143
Merit: 1
September 13, 2018, 02:33:04 PM
At the moment, it makes no sense to sell Bitcoin. Now its cost has decreased and it is necessary to wait until it grows again.
Activity: 1008
Merit: 297
Grow with community
September 12, 2018, 08:09:40 PM
unfourtunately I am also in the same position and regret all the time that I haven`t dumped all my coins in December, now I am in loss of 10x compared to that period and I am starting to think that another bull won`t come too early.

If you compare your buying price with latest price then if you are early adopter then still you are in profit and should not regret of not selling in high as still you are in loss. Think about users who bought in high and now they are buying more to average their buying price. Market always move but it takes time and investors should be patience and reap profit at correct time.

As long as you are not selling those coins at a loss

you will never call it a loss

If your investment is not as like you need it immediately, then I guess its fine and let it them sleep for the meantime

but of course, we are talking about Decent coins here, some sh*tty coins will surely hardly recover when crypto rallies again

legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
September 12, 2018, 07:31:00 PM
unfourtunately I am also in the same position and regret all the time that I haven`t dumped all my coins in December, now I am in loss of 10x compared to that period and I am starting to think that another bull won`t come too early.

If you compare your buying price with latest price then if you are early adopter then still you are in profit and should not regret of not selling in high as still you are in loss. Think about users who bought in high and now they are buying more to average their buying price. Market always move but it takes time and investors should be patience and reap profit at correct time.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
September 12, 2018, 07:25:14 PM
Activity: 52
September 12, 2018, 06:35:25 PM
what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

I would like too
but since you never know which direction the btc will take.
[/b]
Activity: 504
Merit: 251
September 12, 2018, 06:12:19 PM
Well we all wished tho. But here we are now. In the next bull run, you will also wish you accumulated more Btc and Alts now that its very cheap.
Activity: 673
Merit: 105
September 12, 2018, 06:06:07 PM
I will sell all of my coins at the end of December 2018, I have suffered a loss in September, in December I want to make a lot of money, so that I can meet my daily needs.
What can happen in this market, you can lose all or regain a lot in this market. This is a very potential market that I highly appreciate to be able to invest long term in the future. I hope that in the last months of this year everything will change.
Activity: 53
September 12, 2018, 04:34:08 PM
Now just wait and do nothing with your Bitcoins. The rising market is sure to come back and wait quite a bit, as bitcoin is the main cryptocurrency that is actively developing.
Activity: 80
September 11, 2018, 11:26:53 PM
It is very normal and nothing will happen good with the regret. None knows what will happen in next day. So I think, doing proper analysis for better projection will give you something good rather than regret for past.

in the world of trade there is no word of regret, but what we have is that we can take lessons in the past and certainly we become more mature in doing business, seeing that the recent bitcoin price movements are less predictable we should play it safe with shopping do not too much because the potential loss is certainly not too deep even if the profit potential is also small, don't get carried away by emotion, that's the formula.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
September 11, 2018, 11:14:30 PM
I will sell all of my coins at the end of December 2018, I have suffered a loss in September, in December I want to make a lot of money, so that I can meet my daily needs.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 11, 2018, 06:42:23 PM
what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..

Yes you are right, you should sell all your coins by that time because the market right now is dropping so hard but it was fine and that will serve as a good experience.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 123
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
September 11, 2018, 06:22:14 PM
This bear market comes with a lot of regrets. So many "ifs", "had I known" talks. I did make same mistake. Although in my case, I did made some withdrawals in December which is what is keeping me till now. But I made some good profits in February after wanchain gost distributed and listed. But guess what? The bear market has wiped it all away. I'm now at the losing end. I've learned some great lessons though.
Activity: 1050
September 11, 2018, 06:14:27 PM
Every day I look at the market, I have the same wish as well; I wish I had dump some coins. I know now why I didn't sell then; greed and indiscipline were the root cause and I accepted the consequences.
Activity: 14
September 11, 2018, 02:47:40 PM
Wait for the rate at which you are ready and want to sell your digital currency.But remember that the price of 19 000 will have to wait a long time.
Activity: 123
September 09, 2018, 07:43:21 AM
I stuck in bitcoin investment. I bought last year at $12800 and it went to half now. I have only option to hold it till the market recovery and hoping soon it will go up and i can recover my cost.
Activity: 140
September 09, 2018, 11:38:03 AM
I also feel such thing as well in my heart as well. I also wished I dumped all my coins on the exchange as well but things happen and we learn everyday. What you need to focus on is on improving your self and not to be dwelling on past events
Pages:
Jump to: