Pages:
Author

Topic: I wish I dump all the BTC in late DEC 2017 - page 14. (Read 19601 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0
September 09, 2018, 07:20:14 AM
This is more like wishful thinking. It would have been an ideal situation to dump all your bitcoin in December but no one knows tomorrow. I would have loved to dump then but it's not possible. We would wait for rally to sell off
Activity: 46
September 09, 2018, 06:26:57 AM
wish i go back to the past buy a large amount of bitcoin and i sold out at bitcoin $ 20000 then now i got rich Smiley
Activity: 120
Merit: 1
W12 – Blockchain protocol
September 08, 2018, 11:42:51 PM
You need to pay attention to the rest of the crypto-currencies, for example, now, in my opinion, it would be most profitable in Verge, by 2027 they will reach their maximum deliveries, so they claim themselves and at this point it is worth to stock up on their coins.
Activity: 51
September 06, 2018, 09:23:43 PM
Perhaps such a high as before, the price will not be, but definitely a little fly-there are chances. So it is better to wait and carefully read the forecasts. However, I would have kept some Bitcoin "in reserve".
Activity: 143
September 06, 2018, 07:49:24 PM
There are many options, you can participate in marketing structures for the development of cryptocurrencies, you can still play in the market. but on short-term transactions.
Activity: 112
September 03, 2018, 12:26:49 PM
Keep your Bitcoin on an exchange or wallet and don't sell until the value of the currency is high again. Sell only if absolutely necessary.
Activity: 72
September 01, 2018, 10:46:02 PM
Sell part of the current price and rejoice in the event of a fall in what was sold, and in the case of growth of what was left.
Activity: 86
Wait. only wait. Now bitcoin is less stable on the market. In autumn, its gradual growth will begin. That's when you'll think what to do. Sell or wait for a more powerful take-off at a price.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 502
Yes, you are right. I also think like that. If only I was not drawn to sell all the bitcoin that I had when in December 2017, then I could already get a lot of profit, but because it was too greedy, I actually got a loss because I sold my bitcoin and finally I am stuck at a very expensive price.
Activity: 1009
Merit: 328
You very lucky, i was bought many crypto in late of december and was thinking the price will going up more, FOMO was make me loss alot of money.  But i believe i can recover that loss because crypto will be back to all the times high again later. Just use that case to learn how to avoid loss and to maximum profit. Experienced in crypto is good teacher to make our self become more professional.
Well i think everything spends on our decision, I believe that the people who brought btc last December is now feeling sad due to the huge dip that we are now experiencing, but I think they don't have to feel insecure because btc is really amazing and it is really becoming a part of human life so then we need to hold it for good and to avoid lossing.
Activity: 98
what a year, wish I dump all the coin in late DEC lol

and today, spend the 100% from that capital and bought it again, so u still holding the same amount as late DEC while steady with the 900% profits..
Maybe you have not been lucky hehe ... But don't give up hope that bitcoin prices can rise again as in the past December 2017, and don't forget that more and more bitcoin enthusiasts and bitcoin supply is limited and prices will continue to rise along with increasing time and interest
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
You very lucky, i was bought many crypto in late of december and was thinking the price will going up more, FOMO was make me loss alot of money.  But i believe i can recover that loss because crypto will be back to all the times high again later. Just use that case to learn how to avoid loss and to maximum profit. Experienced in crypto is good teacher to make our self become more professional.
Activity: 322
Merit: 20
The thing is the market will not always be this way and rather than later on giving us another regret message of not buying in at the dip, that is an opportunity that I feel is on ground now for anyone to take. The market may go lower, and no one knows, but the fact is to take advantage of it all and see where that leads.
If all is predictable then no one in the world will fail. The more successful the losers are, the more likely they are to identify trends and make plans to invest in them to increase profits and reduce risk.
Well everyone wish to dump it last December because it's price is really big on that time, but we cannot blame anybody if they still hold and don't sell by that time because we really know that the price is really unstable we don't really know if the price continue to rise or dump so maybe the people who is still on that time is the people who wanted to earn more through rising of its price.
Activity: 244
Merit: 100
io.ezystayz.com
The thing is the market will not always be this way and rather than later on giving us another regret message of not buying in at the dip, that is an opportunity that I feel is on ground now for anyone to take. The market may go lower, and no one knows, but the fact is to take advantage of it all and see where that leads.
If all is predictable then no one in the world will fail. The more successful the losers are, the more likely they are to identify trends and make plans to invest in them to increase profits and reduce risk.
Activity: 114
Leave your investment for the long term. The growth of Bitcoin has already begun and after a certain period of time it will break all records.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
Such dreams are extremely common, believe me. Early information or insides are the most worthy things in the world of crypto...
Activity: 98
Activity: 756
Merit: 505
I will sell all the btc in my elimination when I meet my spell. only 20 percent will be kept hidden. I keep the other remaining money by ether.
Activity: 112
That would have been a wonderful decision, unfortunately, there was no one you would have known that price will crash because the FOMO was too high. However, I will advice you to learn never to regret in Business.
Activity: 728
Merit: 11
https://streamies.io/
 everyone has failed. It seems you should cultivate more knowledge about the world economy for smarter investing. I anticipated Bitcoin's downfall at this time because I read a lot about the bubble burst of the internet. Past and present can be very relevant and we should not ignore it.
Pages:
Jump to: