Pages:
Author

Topic: I WISH NOT TO GIVE UP - page 3. (Read 921 times)

Activity: 454
Merit: 10
"Reserve Your Ledger at GYMLEDGER.COM"
October 17, 2018, 06:06:38 PM
I think you should research more about cryptocurrency and what  are the happenings about it. So you can contribute a better and informative post in this forum. The better the post the more chances to get merit. So don't give up and keep working.
Activity: 785
Merit: 34
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
October 17, 2018, 06:05:36 PM
I have being trying all possible best to make it work on having just a merit but it seems everything not working and my account is more than 5months old.

Please what other methods can I use to achieve this because I'm about to give up?

This is a funny post I might say... But I will encourage you not to give up just give your best shot to write a good content on this forum and definitely it will be considered and you will win the heart of having a merit. Or better still buy a copper member rank that's if you definitely want to get involved in bounties ASAP.
Activity: 560
Merit: 112
October 17, 2018, 05:51:23 PM
Spending time more often in alternative cryptocurrency section then you have .1 % of having your first merit.

Then don’t try hard on earning merits, but be helpful member in any means to this forum with or without reward in return.

Agreeing on one project isn’t or can’t even be called “trying at all”.

But I guess my best wasn't good enough.... by James Ingram.
Activity: 210
Merit: 1
October 17, 2018, 05:36:26 PM
you need to make more useful posts and topics so that users can thank you for it in the form of merit. believe it is not as difficult as it may seem at first glance
copper member
Activity: 164
October 17, 2018, 05:27:36 PM
if there were short cut to getting merits, then i dont think anyone would be complaining, but you are on the right track, just keeping posting, but make sure you try as much as possible to be constructive in your post. Giving up is not an option, it won't get you to your destination.
Activity: 321
Merit: 10
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
October 17, 2018, 05:06:48 PM
I always try to be strong and not give up even if i feel bad because giving up is useless. to my mind, it is better to believe in good things and expect that the market will recover until the end of the year
Activity: 182
October 17, 2018, 04:58:03 PM
I think you should continue making quality post rather than giving up. Try and create interesting topics under serious discussion section of the forum. Maybe your luck might shine over there. Do not give up.
Activity: 112
Merit: 20
October 17, 2018, 04:47:18 PM
<  >
Don't be eager for merits,dont crave for merits,do not yearn for them,this are signs that you'll go back to spamming the forum when you get them, just enjoy yourself on the forum,contribute effectively and be of assistance to someone all without merits in mind, probably then you could just be in line to earn one or two..

And goodness, you sure have to clear your post history,it sure isn't doing your cause any good whatsoever,neither does it look like you've been trying your best.

In life whatsoever you desire so much,and can't stop thinking about,somwthing you lose sleep about hardly ever comes.
Activity: 47
October 17, 2018, 04:20:16 PM
I think there is no secret about it rather than make a contributory post to the forum and members. If you make a thread that is useful, after people finish reading, you might be lucky to get merit from the reader.

This will serve as a guide on what we need to do and how to do it.
Thanks
Activity: 2366
Merit: 332
October 17, 2018, 04:10:38 PM
I think there is no secret about it rather than make a contributory post to the forum and members. If you make a thread that is useful, after people finish reading, you might be lucky to get merit from the reader.
Activity: 132
October 17, 2018, 03:56:49 PM
I have being trying all possible best to make it work on having just a merit but it seems everything not working and my account is more than 5months old.

Please what other methods can I use to achieve this because I'm about to give up?
Pages:
Jump to: